So. Sandy Toksnigger has taken over QI. How are the ratings? Is the show dead?

So. Sandy Toksnigger has taken over QI. How are the ratings? Is the show dead?

who?

what?

It's a thing on tv. The last decent show of the BBC.

She's okay as a host. She's no Fry, but she's not bad. As for the ratings, it's 2 episodes into her run you'll have to wait a while before you can make a clear judgement on the ratings.

Sandi Toksvig. Some Dutch lesbian comedian in the UK.

Panel Comedy show based around facts that are Quite Interesting as well as punishing its contestants for misinformation.

If Alan Davies is still in it, it'll live.

Would I Lie To You is better anyway.

who decides what is misinformation?

We got pretty clear viewing figures from top gear right out of the gate.

When did Fry stop hosting?

GRIDs

God bless the BBC, they got rid of another fucking white male.

His boy bumslave was taken back by the Jews since they are disposing of whitey atm so he stopped working for them.

Things that are factually incorrect.

The thing about QI is that it's not about cars, doesn't have Jeremy Clarkson as a host, isn't controversial, is a panel show, and isn't Top Gear. So good on Top Gear for that, but what Top Gear doesn't doesn't mean QI will do it too.

He did it for 13 years. He just got tired of it.

FTFY

That makes no sense, you drugged out memester.

FIDF pls go

What the fuck are you on about? Why are you bringing up faggots? Nothing I said was about Fry's love of mancock, why the fuck would your correct my comment to be about mansex when no part of the comment or the conversation was about fagshenanigans?

That's like seeing a comment about star wars and sayings

Fuck off you ADHD memeturd. Stop trying to bring up your love for homolust in my general direction and implying it's relevant to what's going on, you closet fagmosexual.

*captain

what if the fact is disputed?

Jesus just watch the fucking show to see how if fucking works you spastic melon fucker.

That's the size of the actual image. I made it ages ago on Holla Forums, you fraudistic memehole trying to divert from the fact that your fag obsessed.

Are you OP?

No.

Are you a retard or something?

What do you think about climate change?

Cum

0/10 OC tbh famashyamalanadingdong

Out of everyone they could have picked, she should have been near the bottom, or at least middle, of the list. She's just not funny. Should have been Someone like Bill Bailey, or go full bore and get Rob Brydon.

I haven't even watched the show in a couple of years, but I did always enjoy it.

She plays herself off as "the intelligent and witty lady" when she is neither. She is type cast the same way Fry is but Fry has decent comedic timing and some intelligence behind him.

Her accent is so fucking fake.

Hadn't even realized it had started.

No idea why they picked her as a replacement, even if they wanted some women spouting feminist shit as the host there are funnier ones they could have picked.

stop the presses

all these fucking panel shows are shit

What a gross fag. That shit eating grin tells me that he's going to tear that young man's ass to pieces after that picture is taken…Yuck.

He's a good host but this picture ruined my image of him. I always considered him to be a respectable faggot.

Doesn't matter. Most of the "facts" on the show are nitpicked bits of text taken out of context out of pages long reports and dumbed down to "simple terms" to the point of being wrong because the words chosen to replace the technical terms make no sense in the context.

The only thing that made the show worth watching was the occasional guest taking the piss out of the show itself like the fat man who would constantly interrupt Fry and the physicist who gave them shit over misinterpreting things.

I think it's the charisma that made Fry work and the lack of it that makes her not work. They have a similar vocabulary and style of humor but Fry also had a bit of personality and didn't seem like he took things too serious whereas Sandy is just so fucking dry and has a very stiff body language and facial expressions.

Jo Brand would have worked better if they absolutely had to pick a woman.

Sandy Toxiq is a lawyer, which might explain her demeanour and lack of charisma.

Indeed it is. She spent her early childhood in New York and had an American accent. She learnt the accent when she was sent to an English boarding school so that she could fit in.

I will enjoy watching this show crash and burn. They should have ended it long ago before it got tired and drawn out.

A big fat Jew and his good goy ass slave. Shit like this is allowed and people wonder why the britbongs declined.

retarded old britcucks will still watch it.