K-ino!

K-ino!

So what you're saying is it's more grounded in reality.

Why do all the girls from K-On have deformed faces? They look like they share the same skull structures of those wood spirit things from Princess Mononoke.

…You're just reaching, aren't you? I mean, seriously, what self-respecting person would even say that Moeshit like K-On is better than LOGTH? I mean, by your logic, I can safely say K-On's part "Hurr Hurr Hurr, obvious thing is obvious"

That's an old bait image. If you can even call it bait when it's so obviously not serious.

Nigga you dumb as hell

wrong board

Are there any anime that has come out in the last 10 years that's good?
Not shitting on anime I just want recommendations.
I have to wade through 30-40 trash anime to find even 1 decent one these days.

That depends on what you consider good and what you consider "trash anime."

SHOW

ME

YOUR

CHINESE

CARTOONS

Name a few that you like.

attack on titan

its because they are chinese

I forgot to say pic related is wrong. oops

Oopsie! Wrong board.

What do you mean? Wrong board? This is Holla Forums, and k-on is a tv show.

Goes on /a/.

no

its a kiddie show, it should go on kiddie boards like Holla Forums or Holla Forums

Good ones come out every three months, as always. But it's obvious from
that your definition of "good anime" is so specific that nearly nothing will qualify. I'm guessing you just want to endlessly rehash your childhood or teens which gave you a very specific idea of what anime is supposed to be like, and anything that isn't like that anime must be bad anime.

Jojo
Steins gate
Attack on titan if you are not a hipster

But everyone watches that one, while many pretend to be cool watching it. How does that work?

It doesn't matter, I learned to completely ignore a fanbase if needed, I'm not gonna like or dislike stuff because it is popular or not. If I'm going by that route then I would be just a stupid contrarian. I like AoT, loved death note too. They do have interesting stories, the problem is that they aren't the greatest thing ever and many people claim the opposite.

Talk about low energy

Attack on titan is garbage if you read the anime, it falls apart harder thansome hollywood bimbos face.
One Punch man Is far superior, even Kill la kill is better.