CUCK KING EMBRACES THE CUCK

CUCK KING EMBRACES THE CUCK.
WE DID IT FOLKS.
WE MEMED LOUIS CK INTO BECOMING A LITERAL CUCKOLD.

Shit, I forgot to mention what the video is.
Louis CK is voting for Hillary.

JUST

So when you say "literally," you mean "figuratively."

Rulecuck post soon.

Dammit. This is just pathetic pandering hack material with some curse words thrown in. And it sounds scripted too. If CK would make Lucky Louie today, he would just nod at HBOs every single request instead of standing up to them.

He already was one.

I am upset that Bill Bur was 100% cucked too. He was the funniest comedian around and wasn't scared to say non-PC stuff. He was also a bit more realistic than others, knowing that you don't know when shit is gonna go down and the world is gonna get fucked.

From the moment he married a black feminist, a BLACK FEMINIST woman, he became totally pussified and leftist cock sucking. He shits on Trump because "he's mean", thinks nothing bad can happen if Hillary's gonna become president, he thinks muslims are good and radicals are just a minority but he NEVER ever made a muslim joke, he just shits on christianity, he thinks there are good feminists out there and only the crazy ones are a minority. This is not the Bill that I remember. Plus, he was 100% against marriage and then he married. Fucking hell. Well, if I can't stand his podcast anymore at least I can watch F is for Family.

Why do comedians have to be such leftist cunts?

Because comedy is a Jewish subversion technique to make you hate America. Plus it attracts crazy or self hating cucks regardless of race or religion.

Please don't be a ">listening to the comedy jew" type of guy. Comedy is awesome if done right. If you want examples of non self loathing comedy then watch the old simpsons or futurama episodes. In a way comedy does have to shit on everyone, but my problem is that when they shit on Trump it's 100% for the wrong reasons. I like how people imitate the way he speaks and acts, the way he dresses, since it's comedy, but why shit on him for saying 100% right things? Doesn't make sense and it's not funny.

i heard getting hitched changes a man's hormones

lol what the fuck

when did this happen

what the fuck

bill?? bill this isn't the shit you talked about

he's a total & complete joke

you should have said redditpol famalam

guess bill's entire persona was just an act.

he married some black feminist??? yeah that doesn't just come out of nowhere. going to have to admit that if it turns out he's a jew I will not b e surprised

that's nia? damn, her voice sounds so fine on the podcast, but she's got a bad face.

A black feminist who is so strong and emancipated that she is lets her husband support her, while she sits on her fat ass at home and does nothing besides watching Kardashians. Oh sorry, occasionally she makes a pathetic, half-assed attempts at showbiz career and being an artists that are funded by her millionaire husband.

And she is an abusive cunt too. In old O&A Burr mentioned dating abusive woman, and one of his standup specials has a bit about Nia hitting him. She also used to work as a waitress before meeting Burr, but she somehow has contempt towards blue collar people, and throws a tantrum fit when asked to do something around the house. She is also pregnant now, so fun times are gonna be ahead. I hope she divorces Burr eventually and takes everything from him. Maybe we will even get angry, non-pc Billy back.

I gave up on his podcast. It just devolved to repetitive sports talk with no jokes, Nia butting in and sucking any entertainment out of it (on top of that old freckles stopped putting her back in her place like he used to back in the day), random rant that is barely funny, some old material sprinkled here and there, and Burr barely even makes fun of questions sent in by listeners. Things weren't too bad last year, but lately it sounds like Bill Burr is just fucking gone. I wish Patrice was still around to set him straight.

He used to confront her, but now Bill is almost a doormat. This was just last year, but it's like Burr lost his balls late last year. Maybe it's because of pregnancy, but this shit started over 9 months ago.

Not an argument

DRILL THE OIL
SUFFER THE TOIL

it was never a meme. he was always a cuck.

well that explains all the niggers i saw at his house the other day in 2005

Tell us more please.

Go back to reddit

Actually I'm Tumblr.

then you know what to do

he didnt sound like a cuck here

literally and figuratively both mean the same thing now, the word you dingbats are looking for is "metaphorically."

Oh boy, really? I bet some stupid shit is gonna happen in a few years and Bill's gonna pay alimony. And maybe like you said, we will get an angry Bill back, not a cucked one.

jesus. they stopped broadcasting his show in Finland years ago because no one was watching

and he used to be a near-god in here

It's sad how pathetic a lot of comedians have gotten over the past few years as they've felt forced to defend the worst of liberal bullshit.

All these comics that used to be good are either dead, out of public eye, or pandering sellouts with no sense of humor. Comedy scene desperately needs fresh blood, but all up and coming comedians are just liberal hipster faggots. MDE is the only group that is doing something funny and original, but sometimes they are being too wacky and ironic for their own good.

I wonder if things would be any better if Patrice O'Neal was still around.

top cuck

t. Librul

cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish. y'all are probably idiots.

yeah then he'll have a nigger kid

get ready to hear about #blacklivesmatter soon

What went wrong?

he already jumped on the trump hatemongering train months ago
that's no news

I get not liking Trump but supporting an evil bitch like hillary makes you either an ignorant faggot or an evil bitch yourself.

THIS JUST IN: HARD LEFT CELEBRITY SUPPORTS HARD LEFT and bananna republic-tier corrupt CANDIDATE

SUCH SHOCK

SO UNHEARD OF

WOW

GET THIS GUYS! THE BIGGEST CUCKOLD ON EARTH IS A DEMOCRAT! HOLY SHIT!

Now look.
This thread wasn't that good to begin with.. But you are more cancerous than the entirety of this thread right now.

God damn these are hilarious. Post more please.

>the audience is growing impatient
>a young white woman and a small contingent of white men are seated in the middle of the auditorium, surrounded on all sides by black bucks
>they fearfully look on as the crowd becomes increasingly erratic
>"EYYO WHERE THE WHITE BOY AT DOO?"
>a small group of basketball americans are seen beating bongo drums and blowing vuvuzelas in the back
>"IMMA TEAR THIS MOFUCKA DOWN IN ONE MINUTE IF-"
>suddenly the curtains part
>the crowd immediately goes silent
>louis ck steps out wearing nothing but a bathrobe
>they look on in anticipation, mouths agape
>louis ck steps up to the microphone but does not utter a single word
>the crowd starts shifting uncomfortably in their seats
>the white men futilely look behind them to the exit
>shaquille o'neal steps in their line of site and blocks the doorway
>louis silently pans over the crowd and begins licking his lips
>the silence becomes unbearable
>an erection emerges from louis' bathrobe
>a black baby is heard crying in the distance
>the audience starts twitching, unable to cope
>louis ck leans in to the microphone, lips touching the surface
>barely parts his lips to compose a whisper
>"big black cocks"
>the crowd erupts into hoots and hollers and begins stomping their feet in unison
>the white woman is already hogtied and having her earlobes stretched
>the screams of chimpanzees are drowned out by loud rap music
>BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN ERRWHERE
>circuis performers ride their stolen bikes on stage
>the entire concession stand has been looted
>the white men are crucified as the crowd cheeers
>the ghost of martin luther king jr is seen up in the rafters
>a single phantasmal tear rolls down his cheek

Louis C.K. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber
Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience
Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations"
Crowd begins to hiss and boo
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"
Laughter
More laughter
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one white woman shouts "Me first, me first!"
Crowd "aw"s.
Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first black man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service black man after black man

- Louis CK

Seriously what happened to this Bill Burr?

Pick up a real dictionary sometime you leftist cuck. Not some internet urban/tumblr one.

Still exists. He still loathes the Clintons.

No shit he's voting for Hillary. He wants to be employable. We literally have a thread up about Hollywood blacklisting Republicans.

Old news. He called Trump Hitler a year ago.

Still exists. There was a bit from him where he said that there would be no better place to be than California the day after Trump wins.

So disappointed in you Louis. I really thought you were smarter than this.

Is this a legit reply?

ITT Trumpcucks sperging out because their favorite comedian inst sucking their daddy's dick

nobody is falling for it freech.

Epic fail at blackpilling, my jude.

its a meme reply

Nice try Reddipol, when Madame President wins, she'll throw you in a camp along with the rest of the Nazis for use of that racist, white supremacist frog meme.

You've already lost

trumpcucks are so delusional

Back when he was sane

J U S T

I love goons trying to turn pepe around. Get your own memes for fuck sakes. Make it interesting.

Leftists are a lot like Gypsies. They're utterly incapable of creating or inventing anything for themselves, ultimately forcing them to steal what other men have made in an attempt to get by.

I don't care about what anyone says about Bill, the amount of energy it took to express this shit talking banter for as long as he did was very impressive.

One whole year.

At this point I think you've just embraced your autism and are doing this to make the rest of us laugh.
Which makes you a better comedian than anyone on TV right now.

This is a sad summary, he fulfilled his own prophecy

still what shocks me the most is that billy fuckin burr is worth millions, haw haw, wish patrice were alive to call him a cuck and a bitch ass nigga

I'm about to put you cucks thru a fuckin wall. it's going to be the one built in front of mexico