Harley Quinn canon Blacked

The Joker being Cuck"ed confirmed

BIG

Canon Deadshot isn't a nigger.

Deadshot ain't black though…

he's clearly a spic in op's vidoe

In the Killing Joke the Joker's origin was as a stand-up comedian.

Louis C.K. confirmed for Joker?

Nope

This movie is old and Deadshot is a spic in that version. I don't doubt the comic industry is cucked beyond belief, hell Harley was an SJW lesbian with Ivy back in the 90s, but OP is a faggot and wrong.

Why's he bothering to shoot Wonder Woman? Isn't she bulletproof?

Where are you people getting this? He didn't become Floyd Perez or some shit he's still Floyd Lawton.

Harley was a lesbian because Bruce Timm gets off on it.

I can't remember, but I think he says something like "I'll take my chances" when Wonder Woman threatens him. Something like that.
He's a much less serious character in versions other than Assault on Arkham and presumably Suicide Flop. I haven't seen it.

if your not white your a nigger theres only 2 races in the world

Are you going to give us a sperg tantrum like pic related again before you're done?

He's not a spic in the Arkham games, and this shitty movie is based off that continuity.

Is that a spic name to you?

dafuq is that

The report queue from one of the /a/ mods.

It was funny the first time but this fag has been spamming this screencap for the past two weeks.

Thanks for letting me know you cancerous crossboarding niggers are infesting my board. Luckily, the meidos actually do their job and you make yourself painfully obvious that you never did and never will belong on /a/ whenever you post there.

Wait a sec. Aren't you a filthy Holla Forums crossposter too then?!

go tell Holla Forums

I come here to shitpost, because I don't shit where I eat. Our mods keep out shitposting, yours allow it. Have fun being the designated shitting board.

tbh I do have fun shitposting here…

Good, just know that you are not welcome elsewhere.

Is this the most recent chinese cartoon thread?

One of you nice weeb fellows was giving me some recommendations recently for some good chinese cartoons, im basically looking to broaden my horizon in terms of chinese cartoons any tips would be appreciated

i shitpost on /a/ everyday

Not our fault that nu/pol/ newfags ruined the board.

Try Boku no Pico

And I enjoy watching you get banned every day.

You live in delusion if you think Holla Forums was ever good.

Give me more suggestions on nip cartoons.

but i don't get banned

Everyone knows you're a little bitch that can't stand his meme not becoming a thing, and that you can't handle low level Tyrone shitposting.
Also, it's funny that you love an over-moderated piece of shit board like /a/, yet get mad when someone calls you a rulecuck.

I just binged that and im kind of worried right now, do you think you could maybe suggest me a chinese cartoon with less naked children?

i know there are cultural differences and all but im feeling kind of uncomfortable right now

what chinese cartoon is this from, it looks funny

The joker is so wild and kcrazy he will literally suck the nigger c um out of his whore's snatch.

WOW FUCKING HARDCORE DUDE IS A MAD MA N

Why arent you living life on the edge goy? ?! ?

He's only black in the movie version, an in that she's still into Joker, though the film is garbage otherwise.

Never fails to get a chuckle out of me.

Isn't that from the Secret 6?

Kodomo no Jikan.

Gee, how new are you that you dont read every filename?

I didn't see the filename. Now I do. I feel silly now.

I think Hermione is black

Did you not watch Suicide Squad? In the intro scenes, the J-Man was basically setting up Harley Quinn with a big black nigger, and when the nigger refused to play the buck Joker fucking killled him. I'm not even joking here. Nu-Joker is such a cuck that he makes Louis CK look like a potential father.