Angry Joe #I'mwithher

YOU'RE GOING BACK JOE

Isn't angry joe a faggot?

what did she mean by this?

No, he's culturally enriching a swedish gamer grill (PurrlunaGaming).

How did this retard get so fucking famous? He literally doesn't stand out

why is joe such a shill now

For someone trying to escape bad press that's a fairly poor idea
For someone trying to escape xer manly image joining a show called Broforce is a fairly poor idea.

i think they're just co-oping the game, which has female characters in it. iirc it's ripley, the bride and cherry from planet terror.

mind you, they're actually well-written female action characters and not pathetic mary sue bullshit.

Who?

He got there before any one else was really doing what he did and added skits in between to draw children in

wait, what's his name again?

I really don't get it either. He's not funny, he's not creative, he's not original, he's not attractive, he's not even that angry. I don't even remotely understand how he stood out.

Is she transitioning?

A maricon chupa vergas!

He started as a fucking AVGN wannabe

GEE, BILL

Holy shit its real. I think I may have lost what little respect I had left for Angry Joe.

You had respect for Angry Joe?

More like I agreed with him on somethings and thought he had a decent point on others like the Ghostbusters reboot. That and when I was young and stupid I used to watch him along with the rest of CA.

POTION SELLER!

DSP is mexican? Checked btw

Is that whore coming out as a bulldyke?

Maybe she'll call herself Cholo Moretz

He's so bland it stands out.
He's the Ultimate Average Joe.

He's 1/16 jewish.

Oy vey back to Holla Forums you antisemite.

he's a spic, what were you expecting?

but spics aren't people of color

they're people of odor.

That's not Jewish as per the Nuremberg Laws.

Why do people watch this ugly greasy fucking spic screech in his nasally irritating voice? I've seen some unfunny ecelebs over the years but this guys popularity doesn't make sense. There are literally no jokes, there not even attempts at jokes, just him getting increasingly angry over some incredibly trivial irrelevant shit for manchild faggots, like how can people have this playing on their speakers imagine if someone heard what you were watching, how do you even explain yourself

This.

Who that bitch?

Good timing.
He started when this entire internet critic shit was taking off.
If he'd start now nobody wiould know him.

Woah I thought Joe was voting Shillary for a moment there… Id have to unsubscribe.

If I were Joe and Chloe Mortez wanted to leech of my internet fame in return for sex I would probably do it.

Hes called Angry Joe.

Because hes honest in his reviews.

Obviously the whole YouTube reviewer is normal now.
But when he started being honest made him very different from traditional games reviewers.

So the Chris Stuckman phenomenon of the average joe opinion that he can't possibly offend everyone so he's liked by mostly every demographic.

If I recall correctly, his pc was build by Alienware.

Resentful Ricardo

(checked)
I need the source of the guy who didn't know Joe was Mexican.

Did we meme this?

I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB

what happened to the little girl who used to beat up chris mintz-plas on the set of kick ass? I bet she couldn't do one sit up now D:

She became a typical feminist and one of hillarys' fucktoys. That's what happens when you let pedowood jew producers "raise" your child since infancy, she's been shaped into Hillary 2.0.

Also her owners are obviously trying to push for another "Gaymergate" with her aggravating stronk gaymurgurl bullshit out of the fucking blue, to what end is the question.

Did she beat him up for the movie or did she beat him up because she didn't like him in real life?

Wow that 3rd image has undergone the jpg artifact treatment in record time.

Aggravated Alfonzo
Extremely Agitated Edwardo
Flustered Frederico
Pissed Pedro
Frustrated Fernando
Bummed Beaner
Rustled Rodrigues
AIDS Deftones
The founding father of Mexico
angry jew
Displeased Diego
Reasonable Jared
Frustrated Fernando
Fat Blob Fabricio
Furious Pedro
Aggravated Andre
Ballistic Benavidez
Caustic Carlos
Enraged Enrique
Furious Fernandez
Hostile Herman
Irate Ibanez
Jostled Jose
Livid Luis
Riled Ricardo

My potions are too weak for you traveler?

This guy is the only good jewtube reviewer I've ever seen.

I've never understood this…why is that spilled drink circled i red?

Nevar forgetti

found a slightly less shit version through tineye.

Damn, how fucking fat did he get? He bitches whenever loses any potential pesos from youtube, but it's clear he's not starving any fucking time soon.

I think its even funnier that someone had the picture he was talking about

Nogs have spics beat on the stink factor

D-Do I have to go back?

Kidding, I'm on my own country, being accused of racism for being too white.

I couldn't take more than a minute of this. This is a whole new level of cringe.

God damn, she got fucking rekt.

Shes been passed around as a kid, shes like a marketable commodity

back in the day?

Like others have written he got into it early, but I will also add that he got a massive boost being one of the loudest voices talking shit on Mass Effect 3's ending.

Well, looks like Angry Joe's reviews are going to be even more lazier. In his Call of Duty rant video, he just doesn't have enough time to do skits for his reviews and can't even be asked to do rapid fire reviews. He might have to do vlog reviews now.

Personally the only ones I watch are ProJared, Alphared, Cricken2 and Dunkey anymore

Joe really needs to lay off the tacos and invest in a eliptical machine.

Bill the faggot