How do we stop Hollywood's blacklisting of conservatives, Republicans, and right-wingers?

How do we stop Hollywood's blacklisting of conservatives, Republicans, and right-wingers?

youtube.com/watch?v=sYyplJsRvQk

Ask nicely.

Why stop it? Right wing shit doesn't deserve airtime.

if you believe in capitalism then you should believe in making your own competing entertainment. if hollywood is supposedly leftist as you claim, that means the market for the right is open and easy for you to profit from.

So we need more independent right-wing movies?

You already know what must be done.

what do we call it?

Holla Forumswood?

We bring in Sam Hyde, Mike Nelson, and Doug TenNapel, the three best conservatives working in comedy.

Okay, but first let's take away all the sweetheart government deals the existing studios have, and audit them for fraudulent accounting practices. I have no problem with competition, as long as everyone's playing by the same rules.

Future President Trump needs to open a muslim rapefugee camp right in the middle of Hollywood. Limousine marxists work so hard to import muslim jihadists into America. It’s not fair that they don’t get to enjoy the diversity in their gated mansions. It’s time they get to see the cultural enrichment they support, first hand.

Brilliant!

Nothing like that happens though, that's just tinfoil shit made up by Holla Forums

Hitlery has been leading every poll since the start of the election, reddipol.

The government deals, maybe. But "Hollywood accounting" is definitely a thing. It sure would suck for MGM and Paramount if the IRS opened an investigation…

Not

What?

First you remove the jews. Impossible without it, since their vision trickles downward and make you submit or don't be a part of it.

A Jew wrote the book that informed me of the blacklisting.

(((ben shapiro)))

Thank you for correcting the record fam.
Also, the (((MSM))) make up their polls to make it look like Hillary is winning.

who dis cuck?

t. Barry Goldwater

but they're shit and nobody cares about them

I'll give you a hint: his name has been made into a mark of opprobrium in America, but he was right about everything.

Why doesn't this post make any sense, from its image to its post contents? It's like you typed up an oxymoron and used an image that's just as oxymoronic and posted it. I haven't been a christian in over 14 years but I hope to god you get help.

He doesn't seem to realize anons are pretty much making these threads specifically to trigger and subsequently mock him.

But the military has made deals with Hollywood before.

Or you can just bring back John Milius from wherever he is.

Man you must be really mad about people calling out the leftists for behaving like cultists. Even made a Carl the Cuck image congratulating yourself for being a CTR shill. Sad.

Yeah, we're not getting "informed" or "educated" about anything.

They really should, the rich advocates of open borders should be the first destination for the dindus. Flood them with barbarians, force them to house rapefugees in their very own homes. It's easy to promote what they do when they have no skin in the game. Let them feel what it is like out here in the cold world that we know and endure.

That would be true justice, and when the Kikewood pedos argue otherwise just refer to their own past words. The horde of sandniggers having their way in their decadent nests are just what they have asked for.

I think the best way is to take a page from the liberals, democrats and left-wingers book by infiltrating their ranks. Leftism was unpopular in Hollywood's past but now it's the norm. It got that way for a reason. Lefties had to sneak in. They had to disguise their views and look apolitical on the surface in order to get work and eventually they were able to get into positions of power and run things their way. They subverted Hollywood to their way of thinking.

Nowadays, it's the complete opposite of what it once was. Being conservative in Hollywood is viewed as taboo and those conservatives that are able to work in Hollywood have to keep their power level in check or have to put up a front of being apolitical. That's the best way to stop blacklisting. Use their own subversion tactics against them.

Wait until China takes over Hollywood and only does chink nationalist movies which is preferable really