LENA DUNHAM DRESSES AS TRUMP'S "GRABBED PUSSY" FOR HALLOWEEN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She looks like she's getting molested by zombies, necrophilia much?

Looks like dubman's arms.
TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING PRIVILEGED WHITE MALE

Come on now, who the fuck is she fooling?

haha Drumpf btfo

looks like she finally lost some fucking weight, maybe she's catching on to what men want in her old age

That costume looks like shit and so does the person wearing it.

HEY PAUL!

You used those two words in the same sentence

Holy shit. She went from a 1.5 to a solid 4 bretty fast.

lmao xDDDDDD

I swear, this woman is anti-funny in its most condensed form.

A better costume would be her sister putting pebbles into her pussy as revenge. Could even be in the exact same pose as this costume.

i see your point, but knowing it's her still keeps her at a 1.5

She could have also dressed as the rocks she stuffed into her sisters pussy but that'd be harder to pull off.

Good for Lena. If you have a problem with this then you are literally showing approval for rape. Not surprising coming from a Drumpfeteer. Nothing about you scumbags surprises me anymore.

It's because of scummy rape enablers like you that three out of 5 women that go to college end up getting raped. It would not come as a surprise to me if you sick fucks jerk your impotent little dicks off to that statistic.

Lena is a national treasure, you're just a neckbeard MRA Drumpftard. Girls don't ignore you because they're all evil, it's because you're grotesque.

*i see subtle tea is not your strong suet

DUDE PEBBLES LMAO

Can we post sexy women instead guys?

Nice pasta, saved.

Let's run a quick comparison.

Lena:
1.Rich
2.Beautiful
3.Intelligent
4.Friends with famous celebrities
5.Loving supporting family

(You)
1.Poor
2.Fat neckbeard virgin
3.Drumpftard
4.Zero friends
5. Mother grows more resentful about you taking up space in the basement every day

It's pretty clear who is winning at life.

LOL. Rape is awesome.

is that shadow or pubic hair?

It may be her pubes user.

How do you find vids on that? I have found a few fetish vids, but surprisingly few results come up when you type "rape". Maybe I'm nuts, but I thought it would be a more popular fetish than it seems to be. Maybe I'm just searching in the wrong places.

TINY DICK! SMELLS LIKE SHIT! NO WONDER GIRLS WONT GO NEAR IT!

MGTOW BTFO'D!

dude pls

CTR please, you've already lost. It's over.

I bet she can't read in a fourth grade level

I can understand your blind rage but can you at least TRY to find a target that actually deserves your vicious treatment. Maybe you could try going after Adolf Drumpf if you really care about America, that is.

Anyone here with half a brain can see the sinister reddipol agenda at work, we will not be caught in your tangled web Drumpflings…Beware of that.

There's enough people that shitpost here without you joining in.

No no You have lost!

You're not funny and you're not getting any bites. I'm guessing you're about 14 and just learning how to troll? Word of advice: Less is more.

How many months have you been here and you still can't come to terms with where you are.

What's wrong? Have you finally succumbed to full blown Drumpftardation to the point where you can't even understand simple points? It's MY body you MRA rapist mother fucker. it's a stroke of good luck that your penis is too small to actually penetrate a vagina.

Fuck off. Bbefire i make you.

*Holla Forumsiewer
Before anybody tries calling me a newfag it was a typo

liberals sure are getting desperate

This is the real crime.
At least be funny about it.

Why do women think fart jokes are smart and progressive when they do it?

They only seem to enjoy dad jokes like farts and bad puns because they don't hurt anyone's feelings.

What a shock.

You know with a paper bag over her head, three layers of condoms and a gag in her mouth… maybe I would.

better bring a weedwhacker

What a nasty little man you are. Truly pathetic. A rape denier….Disgusting.

Lena makes a statement about sexual assault going unreported and you think that she is just "fantasizing about rape"? How dare you, you waste of breath. Get a life and grow a fucking spine, it's men like you that eventually become rapists and that's a fact. Seek psychiatric help before you end up hurting somebody.

I'm a fence sitter when it comes to Lena there's some bad along with the good there, sure I can accept that, but I am NOT a fence sitter when it comes to sexual assault. End of discussion.

How dare you criticize a woman standing up to patriarchal, rapacious society and a vicious, hateful beast. Do you feel like a BIG STRONG MAN! now? Shame on you.

you realize your feminist hero mollested her sister right?

No way, I like bushes.

That's an unproven lie that was spread by MGTOW to discredit Lena's struggle. Not suprised at all that a hateful piece of shit like you would bring that up.

Actually she wrote about it on her autobiography. The only struggle this disgusting hamball has triumphed over is anorexia.

Hopefully someone defends themselves against that monster.

Hope Sam Hyde takes her out once and for all.

In all honesty there is nothing sexier than Lenar Dunham. She's a woman who could bare children (if she choses to) with wide hips and amazing figure. "b-but she's not my aneroxic waifu", too bad. I am an ancient man who understands what it means to be in love and what love is, is the optimal woman. Forget your Cat Godess and Madi's and remember that we've always, ALWAYS preffered bigger women of colour. Now Lena may not be of color but she IS jewish and that means she IS chosen and thus worthy of our praise. I say we stop our virginism and realise she is the true goddess, all praise her fruity pebble vagoo

Cheeky.

Why do you keep trying to force that shit after everyone figured out you're an autistic waifufag that bitched on /sudo/ because of a castration comic?
You poisoned your already cancerous non-meme by being a little bitch, time to try something else.

I can see her dirty pillows

Geez-o-shit look at those lumpy thighs. It's like she's walking on trunks of solidified cottage cheese.

Yeah, having her face and most of her body covered will do that

LENA DUNHAM I'M GONNA KNOCK YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF I SWEAR TO GOD
LENA IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU CUNT
LENA DUNHAM - DEAD IN ONE HIT

LENA I'M GONNA KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF, IN PUBLIC WHEN I SEE YOU LENA DUNHAM

what the fuck is wrong with her thighs, jesus christ man

A combination of (((Juden genes))) and a fat pig diet, I'm sure.

The real horror here is that Lena thinks someone would actually want to molest her. We enter Lovecraftian territory when we realize there are actually people who would.

She's fat

Fucking hell woman.

In fairness I don't shave my pubes either.

Pubes are great man. Armpit hair too. Almost made me date a feminist once, they appeal to my fetishes.

Cool two costumes!
She's also dressed up as cottage cheese.

So many imitators

stop looking at her crotch you fucking rapist

Underated post.

Through a crowd of people, if necessary.

You're a good master baiter.

If she's dressing up as a pussy being grabbed by Trump, why doesn't she dress up as Jeb Bush more?

Jebposting?

gonna need sauce on this in case of jungle fever

Post more Jebcore.

She's so funny!

Grab them by the balls is a common expression.

Why is grab her by the pussy, an obvious joke, such a big deal? What the fuck is wrong with you burgers?

She should've dressed as a woman who falsely accused a man of rape
OH WAIT
Well, maybe she could've gone as a woman who molested her own sister
OH WAIT

Make us, faggot.

Females are a protected class.

Skip to 43:49

MenarableTMOI?

This is problematic af. Queer and trans are two very different things and to conflate the two is just… ugh. It smacks of privilege and bias.
This (probably CIS) person needs a serious talking to if they think that's ok.

so you're just going to leave out the single most marginalized sexual identity in the world today? way to be pedophobic

some people manage to pull off a poes law flawlessly and you are close, but something is off.

an user could claim its the first bit, but honestly id find that believable if it wasnt here but on the tweets or the like

I think its the college statistic, actual thirdwavers have learned not to drop that one its too easy to debunk

anyhow good show keep working on it bruh

umm, could you spoiler this please its kinda problematic

this is quite possibly the greatest Jeb! ive ever seen, even sans turtles

Can u gibs me her number mein Jude I would totally racemix with the nubian

calm down only if she initiates

Full Retard, as expected from Dunham.

he says, as he nibbles

L O L

We really should get rid of all protected classes, the privilege is making them obnoxious as fuck and has turned from decent citizens into the troglodytes that inhabit the universities of today. It's not even doing them any favours really, just keeps growing their victim complex and lets them play the game more.

It's not the first time she showed her bush (And unfortunately it probably won't be the last.)

Does Kylo Ren eat out her snatch in this scene?

No wonder he turned to the darkside. That pussy must've effected him.

This rustled my jimmies.

thats true, I didn't wanna see a lil boys dick either.

She has such a Jewish face it isn't even funny.

Extremely shit shop incoming

..T-Thank You

it's a song time

Look at those legs again and tell me she's not still a 1.5

You know a costume is bad if you have to explain it.

Please post pics of Lena Dunham arse

And apparently, you're gay.

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016