What was his best role?

What was his best role?

I think his best role was Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
His later roles in in for example The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was pretty meh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/661924144804663296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I couldn't remember but in the bel-air episode, there's a woman that i assume is his wife, is that the current wife?

When he played a conservative to hand the United States over to Putin, President of Russia

I dont recall name of this movie.

Care to share a tittle?

it's called "ctr delusional wet dream"
don't bother, it's a shitty one

Lies and Deception, you can see it live on Fox all day

No, that was wife #2, Marla Maples. Mother of Tiffany, who you don't hear about so much.

Deporter 2: It's not racist when lefty did it.

Here, I've seen worse honestly.

CAN'T STUMP
WON'T STUMP

His huge gut

His greatest role was when he pretended to be the savior of Western civilization.

yeah i liked that one too.

vid related. trumpcucks will defend this.

Stay salty

lol

I don't get it, doesn't trump want to abolish gay marriage?

No. Trump has been pro fag his whole life.

same way that obama was against gay marriage when he was running for the senate but later wasn't.

no changing the jew owned politician. They don't actually care about the country.

He was in a The Nanny episode too.

Trump has been a massive fag lover his whole life and attacked the Clintons for their anti-gay stance in the 90's. Life is funny that way.

My mistake.

Stay salty

lol

So you're not actually voting, are you?
Why am I talking to you?

cause you're mad that all the candidates are jewish nigger faggot lovers and don't know where to go, cause despite Holla Forums's false keyboard warrior bravado they're just retards too?

i don't know, you tell me.

Being a Man, not some faggot maymay PC dick sucker with knee pads.

He was good in Zoolander too.

i wasn't though, i was clearly stating you would have to be retarded. Holla Forums just falls in those lines. and likewise Holla Forums. oddly similar those two, even though they don't admit it.

👉 👈

here comes the mspaint strawman

To be fair, that pic just showed lgbt support trump not the other way round.

'kay.

If voting doesn't matter then why not just vote Trump? I mean it doesn't matter anyway. 🐸

Why does he keep getting married? Sure he's a billionaire so it's not that much of an issue but he's gotta be paying alimony after his divorces

trump will kill every single jew and non-white in america after he gets elected, he literally promised us.

No, Trump has been pro-LGBTQ his whole life.

It's Mike Pence who hates faggots.

I know triggering the waifufag is fun, but this is getting ridiculous.

You got it the wrong way around, electing Hillary will in effect guarantee that whites will no longer be a majority in the US and also create a one party state. Nobody except libruls with brainrot thinks that Trump will genocide niggers and spics. Anyway, since you're aware that he won't remove minorities then what's your problem with him?

Can't fence the Pence. I hope he contributes some Christian principles to the administration and doesn't let Trump dominate him completely.

Isn't getting a running mate who hates queers insinuating you don't like queers, too?

Gives him plausible deniability, people who care about fag marriage can feel at ease with Pence at the helm and Trump eases libruls with his Jew Yawk values.

His WWE run was fun.

hes a rapist.

Says who? We know for sure that old Bill is a rapist and Hillary helped him out with that.

I can't divulge too much, but his upcoming role has him playing President of the United States. It's a neo-retro, aesthetic sci fi romp with a happy ending. Basically, Donald subverts the role of the corrupt corporatist and becomes a Tony Stark figure leading against a tyrannical shadow government.

Hillary is a serious threat to world peace, nigger.

I dunno, I'd fuck mother and daughter both

He divorced wife #1 because he was cheating with wife #2 and I imagine he divorced wife #2 because he got tired of her and moved onto wife #3. I think he started dating Melania before he was actually divorced from Marla
He had prenups. Ivana Trump also remarried, thus killing any alimony, and he was only married to Marla Maples for six years, meaning she isn't entitled to as much money as she would be if they were married for ten years or more

Have you been on her twitter lately?

The woman is unhinged, she is literally putting her hands over her ears and shouting PUTIN RUSSSSIAAA PUUUTTTINNN as loud as she can in response to comey and her saudi squeeze jumping ship, its genuinely worrysome

Its also completely backfiring, even the most geopolitically uninformed american is starting to raise an eyebrow at all this russia blaming, that whole fucking server thing they tried to pull, absolutely laughable

The last 3 or 4 days are already going to go down in history, we are witnessing all these rats turning on each other and/or jumping ship

Israeli influence on foreign policy and the foreign aid is a constant, its not going to change anytime soon and at present it is not much of a factor in the election, although it is a a huge factor in all the saber ratlling and escalation. You should stop parroting everything you see without understanding it, this election is supremely important even if you dislike trump as I do, you need to take your apathy and go play in traffic with it. I hope yer not a burgerfriend and are just a member of the peanut gallery.

Trumps best role was dismantling Jeb! over his autistic mumbling about a no-fly zone over Syria.

I legitimately felt a little bad for Jeb.
Even if Trump didn't shit all over him he embarrassed himself enough by simply being autist tier when it came to getting people to relate to him.

the turtles

twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/661924144804663296

Does anyone have the bit from the Little Rascals remake?
Have a webm anyway.

its somewhat understandable but dont, his family of traitorous rats have helped to destabilize and taint the US for generations, hes been a willing capo and participant in more than a few nasty fucking things, he probably deserves a lot worse than people mocking him incessantly.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

and take all the (((Americans))) with you

DID SOMEBODY SAY NAZBOL?

GRAB KALASH TOVARISH EXPLAIN ON THE WAY WE HEFF TO GO

Communists will never create anything on their own

this rapefuges loving woman will be Icelands new PM

you still want to go there?

Truly a face yearning for BBC.

Wow, with a laptop like that, she must be an elite hacker.

Um they're called scriptkiddies

t.real hacker pro

Whats your hacker name?

kek

P'ah Zloadz

Sounds like something out of Dune