Really makes you think

Really makes you think

kys

her face is just shit tbh.

It's the face of progress.

So not only is she gross physically, but mentally as well.

shes right tbh, if your not a feminist your a misogynist, there's no middle path

no, that's this

Oh Maisie, why don't we call human beings who do not identify themselves as feminists

HUMANISTS

You know, the word derived from the Latin language which actually encompasses ALL human beings and not just women?

you need help fam.

humanist is just a codeword for atheist

M I S F I T
I
S
F
I
T

MAISIE THREAD

But her legs, man, HER LEGS

I can accept that you don't like her face, that's perfectly fine. Other than that, what's wrong with her physically?

Everything

Nigger, you are a fag. She has 10/10 legs, 10/10 waist, smooth skin, she is tiny and has a cute laugther. Sure, she has no Christina Hendricks-tits, but she had, you guys called her fat everywhere, now she is a twig. For you. She never had a huge ass, but her, nobody is perfect.

You can't be objective, because you are a meme-Maisie-hater. Boring.

Like all waifu fags, her appeal to you is entirely that she looks like a child. She has a child-like voice, an oversized head, and no figure to speak of.

Everything about the way you fags describe these girls "a cute, CUTE" "qt" it's the way a retarded person describes a child.

The industry is stuffed to the brim with pedophiles, this isn't even disputed. Between the Dan Schneider memes and the casting couch, and all that happened for the likes of Cory Feldman. Thus, who do they put forward as "sex symbols"? Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson, Ellen Paige, Chloe Moretz, Alicia Vikkander, Daisy Ridley, that last case is particularly egregious as she looks the way she does as the result of an actual vaginal deformity. She can't have kids and breaks out constantly because her cooter is rotten. But this is what Hollywood pedophiles like.

And what happens to these girls the second they go through puberty, turn 18, grow boobs, get married, etc? Suddenly the waifufags decry them as fat ugly whores.

And what happens to these girls at the end of their journey? They end up like Amanda Bynes, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, Brittany Spears, Rose McGowan, Angelina Jolie and Ariel Winter, used up and tossed aside by Hollywood, drug-addled walking embarrassments who have cut up their bodies to appear more child-like, oversexed themselves, removed their breasts, and finally had a nervous breakdown.

By obsessing autistically and posting them endlessly as you do you're supporting this system, you're feeding it, actively making it worse and hurting these girls you claim to care for. Look, the brainwashing's already begun with Maisie, she was tweeting Milo and speaking up for men in press conferences, now she's been converted to a feminist. Do you want Maisie to end up like the others I named?

If you don't, stop obsessing over her.

So you're a feminist who likes ugly bitches. Kys.

I say you are wrong, sir!

Because I find a girl attractive that you don't, that makes me a feminist? Are you crazy?

is she trying out to be a band member of No Doubt? shit body and shit fashion. smh tbh.

I like her body

Ten thousand years of inbreeding on a island is progress?

nigga no

Maisyfags are truly scum of the earth

Maisiefags are only Maisiefags the same way trumpfags are trumpfags. Awesome memes

My appreciation of Maisie is genuine

I traveled to the future and brought back a picture for you user's

But why of Susan Boyle?

You're right no resemblance at all, she wont look like that when she's 40, no way.

Gota love some of the fags, not fat =nice body.

it's what happens when you spend your life in Bulgaria or whatever commie shithole he's from

So you are telling me this is not Susan Boyle?

posting superior got waifu

where do you think you are !

In a Maisie Thread

what did she mean by this?

She were nowhere near niggers in that event

>>>/got/ general

my nigga.

They're even more disgusting, what the fuck are you talking about? I think you need to take a trip over to /fit/ to see some actually good legs.

smh

Good post.

Except for the tiny fact that I haven't said she's cute, as user points out. I said she has a cute laugh. Also the features which remind you of a child are saying "youth", which means "ready to procreate".

So? (double-checked)