Inferno Bombs

archive.is/MQRMf

SONY BTFO AGAIN

How many shitty Tyler Perry movies does there have to be? I rather someone else beats Sony then that shit.

As many as it takes for nigger males to stop being closet fags that will fuck any crossdresser in sight.
So Tyler Perry will die before his movies stop raking in cash.

sheeeit nigga tylr purry is funny as fyk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

Good. Serves that faggot right for his snl shit.

Maybe Boo! A Madea Halloween is just that good.

Which faggot? What happened?

Is Madea actually funny?
keep in mind I liked Norbit

I saw inferno… the ending fucking sucked, it's like Law Abiding Citizen where you spend the whole movie rooting for the "villain" while the "hero" fights to preserve cuckery

If you like stupid, mindless, nigger comedy well below the level of the first two Scary Movies, then you may actually like that shit.

So it's like Twelve Monkeys, except the bad guy loses?

Why would anybody be mad that it got btfo by a gay crossdressing nigger?

"Bad guy" shows human over population is the root cause of pretty much all societies problems from poverty to global warming, spends a great deal of time and effort trying to get governments on board with serious population control measures they act like entitled cunts and throw his ass out. "Villan" says 'okay fuck this i'm a bio engineer and i will make a virus to deal with the problem" Designs a virus that will kill 50% of the human population and solve all humanities problems all at once "hero" stops the salvation of humanity

the book ended differently
In the book the virus doesn't actually kill anyone it renders them sterile (no babies for them) when the hero arrives to stop the release of the virus they find that it was released weeks before and the puzzle mystery scavenger hunt was the bio engineer fucking with them making them waste their time while the virus was already spreading

Hello /redditpol/

You try so hard for zero payoff.

Look at this. Explain this to me.

It's a bird perched on a dildo.
Your meme will never take off, and your waifu a drunk whore.

Quiet, you dumb nigger.

Nice try reddi/pol/

Settle down reddi/pol/

I said quiet, nigger.

Scary Movie 3 is legitimately a better comedy movie than anything released in the past 10 years.

Feels good not being an autistic control freak tbh

The first two aren't bad compared to a lot of modern day shit either.
That doesn't make them good though.

helloo /redDItpOl/ `~~~~ hOw we RiIDEEE Onn dhA sOUthsIiDE `*?!

How can one company be so incompetent?

it's an asian company staffed by kikes so it has all the incompetence and corruption of the jews while also being incredible efficient at failing.

Well, that's a good thing. Fucking kikes and their murdering of millions agenda for some global plan of "saving the planet".

Overpopulation is a myth, a fucking meme.

Source?

Dindus watch this crap because of th race agenda, even them know its shit

There's actually a legitimate explanation. I can't remember the guy's name but one of the most notorious people who worked at 20th Century Fox and is blamed for the decline of that studio is now working at Sony Pictures America. Despite how everything Cisbusters was Amy Pascal's fault, this guy is repeating the same pattern that led to Fox being a continuous series of flops. I can't believe the guy's name is slipping my mind or I would link the article that goes through his whole history.

They want to replace whites with a dumber more servile race of mutts with no culture heritage or hope of rebelion i.e the perfect slaves.