The fluidity of movements, the incredible level of detail

The fluidity of movements, the incredible level of detail.

It's hard to believe that 34 years later this isn't cgi.

wew

these "movies" are pure popcorn garabge

What's with all the reddit today?

How is it hard to realize that before computers, things were done by hand?

Not really. CGI always looks fake as fuck. Whether it's a quality issue or just the human brain not believing, it's never convincing.

New movies always go overboard with it as well which only adds to the bs. Perfect for capeshit i guess.

Yes, Blade Runner's aesthetics shit on any capeshit movie's cgi anyday
Too bad they're going to rape it anyway with the remake

Blade Runner was dogshit. Like most Phillip K. Dick stories.

>>>/edge/ >>>/b8/ >>>/suicide/

oooh! i haven't heard of this yet. is labeef gonna play deckard's lost lost half skin job son?

No, they're making a sequel (which really just is a soft reboot).

It's not a remake, it's a sequel

yeah, whatever

don't even bother with the autists. They don't seem to get the whole "this doesn't need a sequel/remake/reboot/soft reboot" thing. Nothing is sacred to these faggots.

But nothing is sacred. Sacredness is a nonexistent concept.

Gender, the sacred, raceā€¦ Whatever will you deny next? The avant garde rich liberal fagocrats have already started denying reality as a whole, claiming it to be a simulation.

Gender and race are physical realities that any man can see and measure. Show me one atom of "sacredness".

Show me one atom of crime first. Show me one atom of dignity, one atom of honour and one atom of respect. Just because you cannot measure it with a ruler or weight it in a scale doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This autism by choice that the left engages in doesn't do you any favours, it just makes you look dumb or rather dumber than before.

That is exactly what it means. All these things you have brought are nonexistent concepts. Lies we tell each other over and over until we believe they are true. Necessary lies for civilization to exist but lies nonetheless. None of those things exist in any real way.

yeah bro, just like everything but rocks and shit is all lies. sex? just a social construct. voting? aint real grow up. pension plans? what do I look like, the tooth fairy? you and me bro, we know what is real.

found the faggot

That's an oxymoron. It being a concept means it exists. Existence doesn't have to be physical. Much like beauty. It's an abstract concept, but we can define it (even if subjectively).

Roy Batty didn't die for this

They're not specifically out to get me but they are trying to demolish western society from within, they are not even trying to keep it a secret or anything.

so, what did roy batty die for?

i wish newfags would leave and go back to reddit. why did cripplekike ever invite you retards here.

It's just toy with LEDs, just sayin'.

hilarious, is this what amerikiddies believe?

Computers and CGI did exist in the 80s though. CGI was one of Amiga's major selling points.

reddit tier maymay shit

How come all these futuristic buildings are always pyramids?

We wuz.
We be.
We gonna.

we're finally reaching peak annunaki

LIFE IS A VIDEO GAME GOY ITS SCIENCE DUHH IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT WE DO TO YOU BECAUSE INFINITE UNIVERSES

ftfy, embed related

I agree, all popular movies suck

this is pretty fucking gay bruh

cut the crap user, just say all movies suck
literature >>>>>>>>>> cinema

which is exactly why America is a shithole full of retards with no real culture, infested with nignogs and (((bankers))).

Is Jared Leto going to play a damaged replicant in the new one?

Which ending of Bladerunner are they going to make canon? It had better be the one that implies Deckard is also a replicant. The theater release's ending was fucking stupid.

fiction