Jews btfo

adland.tv/adnews/anheuser-busch-kills-amy-shumer-seth-rogen-party-campaign-sales-decline/1815809508

jews btfo

Ftfy

They need to bring back these ads.

Looks like with Jews….. you lose.

They probably should have made a funny beer commercial than being a political one. Though, being funny might be a little too hard for these two.

This is a very awesome occurrence.

this is what budweiser gets for selling out

Seems spot on.

A bit sad how behind the times these PR people are considering it's their jobs. Like Lady Gaga used to just be this fun celebrity doing songs anyone could enjoy, but has spent the last couple years politicizing things beyond the point of rationality. I nearly forgot she was supposed to be considered popular still by anyone since her place was taken by Katy Perry and Jared Taylor Swift.

Lady Gaga has always been attention whore current year spouter. Ever since poker face.

Seeing as I don't watch the electric jew, I'm fortunate enough to have no idea these two fat hacks had such a contract.

CURRENT YEAR is fucking beautiful

the shtick is old and lame, lest see how long Jews prop them up.

a gimmick, comic routine, style of performance, etc., associated with a particular person.

Are they finally getting the hint that people want politics out of what they enjoy?

When Hollywood is drowned in nuclear fire, then they'll have our permission to die.

No. Propaganda is a stubborn beast and even the fear of losing shekels comes second in the minds of those who are pushing all of this.

There will have to be a paradigm shift in the purveyors of entertainment for that to happen. The current producers are too convinced that their personal opinions and beliefs are so important that they need to be expressed in everything they make. They will simply keep trying from different angles to educate the masses.

Good. And I hope they fail for Gaga too. They should see how Geico does it. They have something everyone recognizes, but they don't always use celebrities. It works.

When will they understand that nobody cares what they think and people just want to have fun?

Textbook

gee, that sounds familiar