Meh

meh

Who?

Ariel Winter, most famous for her long running role in American TV program "Modern Family".

Sorry user. I don't watch that show. In fact I don't watch tv much at all.

She also played a fappable Dora the Explorer.

she aged like milk.

she's only 18 now too.

Nope.

How old was she here?

She's most famous for having giant breasts that she got reduced because she was 'being objectified' then realizing she has neither talents nor looks and panicking.

She isn't really ugly, but she isn't really good looking either.

So a 6?

Is this even English?

She needs to get on a treadmill

Fat ass

What does her Farts smell and sound like?

She Mexican. Mexican girls getting gassy. Is like throwing a lighter in a gas tank. Date a Mexican girl if you have a fart fetish.

This is…. legit advice isn't it?

Yep.

Enjoy girl farts loving sick fucks

So this is what the open border fags true agenda is? Getting a bunch of fat mexican women to fart on them?

SHE'S FAT!

what a waste

Fixed it for ya fam

Should I watch this on mute with my pants down

Or

Watch it with the volume on with my pants down?

That honestly does sound like a leftists fetish.

Mute and slow-mo Ariel scenes.

Reported for leftist degeneracy

Enjoy your year long ban

Was she influenced by the jews?
Why did she ruin her body Holla Forums?

She pays Paps to shoot her, gave one a ride to a location even.

Bobsled

This is what the rest of it would look like.

These are typical reduction scars.

Also lol, when I gis'd "breast reduction scars" she was like five of the top results.

WHAT THE FUCK

Oh fuck that, her sideboob scars are really bad, she must look horrible nude, crypt keeper shit.

itg doesnt matter what she looks like on the outside what matters is if she has a beautiful soul

That just makes her even uglier! No one with a beautiful soul would get a breast reduction, it's like slapping god in the face, like pissing on the Mona Lisa. Her soul is as empty as the scarred sacks of skin on her chest.

You can see the scars in an xray pic

womens bodies were not meant to carry 40 pounds of extra weight hanging off the front of their shoulders

do you think any sane woman would get a breast reduction for the sake of vanity? that shit causes serious orthopedic injury in the long term

Yeah I guess thats why Women get implants, to avoid back injury.

Explain that one, Darwin.

Your fetish for freakishly large breasts does not come with a mandate that women who suffer from such deformities should suffer through life for your enjoyment. No more than a harelip fetish should preclude mexican alley babies to not get corrective surgery.

Her breasts were NOT natural. That's why she chose surgery on the advice of her physician

Good job putting words in my mouth, fagtron.
Explain how the fuck they got there then, friend because they are most certainly not implants. I don't give a shit if some Hollywood whore wants to cut open her titties but don't act like she's some kind of unnatural freak because she had big boobs.
I'm almost convinced you're a woman who's insecure about the size of your tits.

you're not even fucking paying attention to the words coming out of your own mouth

you already said "it's like slapping god in the face, like pissing on the Mona Lisa" so you fucking already acknowledge that her abnormally large breasts were abnormally large.

now you want to change your mind because i used your own point to show you why there's nothing wrong with corrective surgery?

Some people are happy with what nature gave them

I think you have me confused with

Hi, the original user you were replying to here (though every reply besides the initial one with the dog reaction is someone else explaining why you're wrong) I'm going to outline a number of different reasons you're wrong, clearly retarded, and scolling passed the thread I was going to go "4/10, best I can do" until I realized you were serious.

1. Worldwide average bra size is D, in several western countries it's even higher on average. These are typically countries with low obesity rates -but typically colder climates.

2. The point about women getting breast implants doesn't have anything to do with fetishes, it's pointing out that those women aren't experiencing back pain, invalidating your claim and unquestionably demonstrating you're a complete and utter retard.

3. A preference for larger breasts isn't a fetish, it's the norm, both for heterosexua men and lesbians. A preference for smaller breasts is actually more in fetish territory since it's solely found in pedophiles and men with low testosterone. Every poll, every study has shown the vast overwhelming majority prefer the hourglass figure, and large breasts. Yes, there is an upper limit on this, but even so.

4. Breasts are a symbol of female power. They're the most distinctly female visual feature. The Minoans, the one and only matriarchal society in history worshipped breasts, had numerous fertility goddesses with large breasts, and wore dresses to display and flaunt their breasts as a sign of status and power. Breast reduction is literally depowering women, it's the female version of castration.

5. If there was no surgery involved and she doesn't have an extremely rare hormonal balance than her breasts are in face completely natural. Her breasts were natural, they developed like that naturally you incredible fucking retard. Male gorillas have 1 inch penises despite their size. Let that sink in for a moment. Are ten inch penises necessary? Even the average of six? No, they're not "required" for reproduction, if we followed your retarded "logic" all men have "unnatural" penises and should have "corrective" surgery to reduce them in size to one inch. Sexual preference is irrelevant, right?

6. To hammer this home, much like penis size and height, breasts have naturally been increasing generation to generation. Why is that? Mate selection. People with these traits have more children. In part because naturally, hourglass figures are the most fertile, but the evidence is quite obvious, that's what the overwhelming vast majority prefers.

7. Your personal jealousy and inadequacy is what does not fucking matter. These women are real, their bodies are normal, natural and heavily preferred over yours. DEAL WITH IT. Your attacks aren't hurting those who prefer larger breasts (read: the vast majorty) You're personally attacking women who have large natural breasts, who went through puberty successfully. Why so misogynistic, assbite?

lol you're fucking retarded. large tits are unhealthy, they cause back pain and spasms in women who age over 30 before they die.

not to mention refuting all of your own shit like this: giant tits on a woman who has aged past 30 is disgusting and not at all desirable as mate selection features

flapjack, eggs nailed to a board saggy tits happen to women with grossly overlarge breasts.

now couple that with the fact that average lifespan for women is in the late 70's… and you can see why any woman would dismiss your stupid fetishising and get a reduction to a more reasonable and healthy size after consulting with any reputable doctor.

Congrats on not refuting a single thing he said. Calling him retarded is a pretty good substitute for an argument though. I doubt he'll be able to formulate a rebuttal after such a well thought out reply.

Not an argument.

Baseless statement you prove with nothing, while saying absolutely nothing to the mountain of evidence directly proving you wrong (seven different points you couldn't come up with a single response to.)

Now you're saying large breasts are lethal to women? Fucking hilarious.

Not an argument. Your personal opinion, and easily proven wrong with various poll data and statistics.

Keyword: CAN happen, but it can happen to small breasted women as well. Again, your point is invalidated.

Then why are breasts enlarged at a far higher rate? Why is reduction an elective surgery outside of rare cases of gigantomastia? Why do women who have breasts removed as a result of cancer get reconstructive surgery?

You mouthbreathing virgins can huff and puff all you want. unless you have a PhD and surgical acumen I'll consider the young lady's physician as the definitive expert opinion on the subject.

That's some pretty bold talk coming from a pedophile. Thanks for refuting everything again. Oh wait, all you did was throw around insults because you don't have an argument.

Why would I argue with you? That would be like trying to convince a plumber that he's wrong about how capacitance works. You are some bored squeegee on a mandalorian sand sculpture forum, you're neither a physician nor a surgeon.

Okay, but none of this changes that large breasts are healthy and small ones are a result of hormone deficiencies.

notanargument.jpg

what's the logical fallacy called when you automatically win because you are the only one arguing?

Nobody expects you to argue. All you've done is accuse everyone of being retarded when you're proven wrong. That's not arguing, it's pure shitposting. You have done nothing but call everyone who dares say you're wrong retarded and then boasted about how much smarter and above it all you are.

Nice meme, girly. All you've done is say everyone else is wrong.

Usually if someone comes out as self assured as you seem to be, they are invariably underinformed.

Genetically you can have flapjack tits no matter what age you are, while a 50 yr old woman could have barely any sagging despite their size.

You should really go research more before spouting off.

you still fail to realize there is no argument… hence you waste your breathe.

you're wrong. i dont have to prove it to you that you're wrong in order to make "you are wrong" a truthful statement

Do you know what burden of proof is?

i guess i missed the part where this is a court of law and there is an accuser and a crime?

Can somepony explain FART Fetishism to me?

Well since it's not a court of law I guess every single bit of bullshit you spew I have to accept as fact.
Seriously, I'll admit defeat and accept you're right if you can provide a single bit of evidence that large breasts are unhealthy besides some doctor supposedly told this whore she needed to let some Jew suck away some tit fat.

so you refuse to accept as fact that her doctor recommended a breast reduction in the interest of her health, despite all available evidence to the contrary…

you must be a trumpster

Fuck, looks like I was being baited the whole time.

0/10, it was a ruse all along.

Also, her doctor didn't recommend it, she specifically stated her reason for getting the reduction as "fighting misogyny". It was an elective surgery, it's like saying some jewess getting a nose job is having "life-saving corrective surgery her doctor recommended to save her life from her airways collapsing from the massive weight of her break."