This triggers the leftycuck

what a surprise

delightful.

Is this kino?

You better run to /sudo/.

lmao ur fucked son

The story is the nigger raped a chink girl, so a mob chopped his cock off.

BBC
big black chop

Take your meds.

bump

I'm going to miss this election when it's over. The autism it has inspired has been top notch.

Television and movies
xddddddddddddddddddddddd

>>>/sudo/

What gave you the impression that this board is interested in that topic?

i dont know whats going on anymore

agreed. there's this "trump guy" at work, he has been consistently funny, everyone at work can't stop talking about him.

I can understand why you'd be confused if you don't post on Holla Forums that much.
Let me break it down for you.

And so here we are with an autstic waifufag rulecuck who desperately wants to destroy the last based board on this site and turn it into a ban happy hellhole like Holla Forums and Holla Forums for no clear reason.

The one problem with that hypothesis is that I also like triggering Holla Forums by calling them out as being from reddit.
In fact, it's gotten you so triggered that you're inventing another myth and boogeyman to try and deflect from the fact that every thread is filled with retards who are asshurt, being called out as reddi/pol/.

Also, I don't post on /a/.

Maybe you should go back to reddit, it seems to be the site you're used to, what with trying to force a specific identity/boogeyman.

The only thing I forgot to add is you're always ready and available to defend yourself, despite fooling nobody.
I didn't have a problem with you until you decided to try and get Holla Forums's BO removed.
Only the biggest pieces of shit cry to the admins because their feefees were hurt.

Holy shit. No one man can possibly be this pathetic. Right?

You should go to /cow/ and bask in the radioactive rays of autism they dig up (and occasionally provide themselves).

can somebody please make a banner out of that castration comic?

Have you forgotten about good old fashioned shit posts/trolling? I'm pretty sure that the autist is around but he just spams the same shitty threads with very slight variations. The drumpfposting and about a third of the reddipol stuff is just people joking around. i hope

I'm not doubting that there's at least mega-autist lurking in the shadows making shit threads. I just don't see why you assume it's someone from /a/. What made you draw that conclusion?

i insult Holla Forums and Holla Forums both, they're equally cancerous. fuck off, rulecuck.

1. I never said it was just some guy from /a/, he's very obviously a crossposter. The fact of the matter is that he's an extremely butthurt waifufag
2. it's insanely obvious that it's one guy pushing this meme, otherwise more boards than just Holla Forums would have to deal with this on a regular basis (and even then we only have to see his shit during certain times of the day)
3. if it was more than one person then Holla Forums would be a nigh uninhabitable political shithole that basically mirrors Holla Forums

I have yet to see you make fun of Hillary, or any other leftists, rulecuck.
You're clearly obsessed with Holla Forums, and you're taking it out on a board that isn't really capable of giving a shit about how mad you are for being banned from a hugbox.

Is this kino?

How much do drumpfydrones get paid (per post) to support le reddit candidate?

do you think you're talking to a specific person? how new are you, rulecuck?

And here we are with the damage control.

I don't give the slightest fuck about your political beliefs, rulecuck.
You could be the most communistic fuck this side of Stalin, or straight up Hitler incarnate and I wouldn't care.
What I hate is your desire to stifle one of the few good boards left on this site.
You'll try and put a political spin on this, or tell me that I'm the rulecuck, but I've literally never reported anybody for anything, which is far more than a rulecuck such as yourself can claim when you went crying to the very designated rulecuck board and tried to claim Holla Forums as your own.

lol rulecuck sperging out

Looks like I better bitch to /sudo/

/sudo/ these nuts in your mouth rulecuck

rulecuck again

Stop pretending to be me, rulecuck.

I happened to just open Holla Forums when you replied actually.
And I'm not defending myself. I'm so sorry that you have a mental illnes, reddi/pol/.

And nah, I've never made a thread on /sudo/. I do enjoy making retards like you, who defend the owners of this site, squirm when confronted with uncomfortable facts.

all me

That hurts my feelings, I'm telling cuckmonkey

me too

Mad that Trump is losing, huh?

Be sure to tell him that the mean old /a/utist/goon/shitredditsays/freech/intl/intc/inth/ints poster called out him, and his autistic father, for being stupid kikes, and is single handedly responsible for calling Holla Forums mean names on Holla Forums and ruining the board in the process.
I'm sure he will deliver swift judgement.

I only ever called you out for being an /a/utist and a fa/tv/irgin actually.
Good to know you're keeping tabs on what people call you though. Juts makes it more obvious you're alone.

The sequel is better tbh

Nah, I just literally threw every boogeyman buzzword I've seen since the userbase started becoming mentally ill, when hotwheels started promoting this thread of behavior way back when.
Nice to know that you haven't skipped a beat, I guess. I wonder what buzzword will be next?

Rulecuck is totally more than one person.

how about "boring faggot"?

All me tbh

I hope this doesn't take your mental illness to into an uncontrollable spiral.

Doesn't have the same accusatory tone as the rest of the buzzwords. Gonna need something a little spicier.

But why would anybody need something spicy for one guy who can't even manage to get a meme going through almost an entire year's worth of effort?

FUCK OFF REDDIPOL!

FUCK OFF!

FUCK OFF!

==FUCK OFF!=
Nobody wants you…..just FUCK OFF! Get out of our fucking board you racist pieces of shit. We don't want your lies on here, or even in this world! **Better hope I don't backtrace
you or I'll put a stop to your lies…PERMANENTLY!**

GET OUT!

OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT OUT!

BIGOTED DUMB DRUMPFTARD SCUM!

Here we go, I was wondering when you'd finally give up and start shitting your pants.

There's multiple people using reddi/pol/ in this very thread.

You fucking retarded or something?

Holy shit.
What do you reckon the chance of this guy going full Jared Loughner if Trump wins or if Hilldog gets impeached?

About as big of a chance when the mentally ill faggot spinning autistic fan fiction about a poster he doesn't like, implying that every poster taking the piss out of Holla Forums the same person, shoots up a school.
And it seems with his attempt at samefagging that's probably soon.

lol no one is using your failed meme.

Probably nill.
He's clearly a low test faggot that wants to take his rage out on Holla Forums but doesn't even have the balls of a basement dwelling NEET in order to do so.
I have a feeling that regardless of who wins he's going to spiral into madness and eventually kill himself purely because Holla Forums doesn't want him as BO.

kek you sound proud. you're a legit autist. a little embarrassing

REDDIPOL FUCK OFF! NOBODY WANTS YOU! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

REDDIPOL SPENDS ALL DAY FANTASIZING ABOUT DADDY DRUMPFS DICKLET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!

REDDIPOL IS A FUCKING LOSER!!!! HAHAHA!!!

REDDIPOL SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

DISGUSTING SCUM!!! JUST FUCK OFF!!!

Proud of what? It's not my "meme", I just enjoy making Holla Forumsacks angry, because they're basically redditors.
The only one who sounds really proud is the retarded faggot who thinks he's uncovered a conspiracy, implying that multiple posters are the same person.
You see, in this post he continues doing it, despite being proven wrong not only three posts earlier. He just ignored it, because it doesn't fit in with his autistic diatribes, railing against the boogeyman he's invented.

If you look at the post time it's very clear he's using a VPN to post ITT.
He doesn't even have a proper concept of timing.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm not.
I have other shit I'm doing atm, but playing with the mentally ill is fun.
It's like watching someone smear shit all over the wall.
You know that they're clearly disturbed, but you can't really look away.

BO NEVER EVER

I really don't know what the fuck you are talking about, retard. I don't want board owner. Are you still trying to fucking imply that everyone who makes fun of Holla Forums is the same person?
I guess, since that's the point of this thread, you do have to stick to it. It must be hard to have your narrative so easily torn apart, though. You clearly put a lot of work into it, what with the autistic fan fiction you posted up thread.

ok now it's a lot embarrassing

It's really not as embarassing as the autistic diatribes implying that there's a single poster behind every post he doesn't like, tbh.

I wish I could mine this kind of autism, because I could sell it for more than gold.

Everyone in this thread is an embarrassment to this board. Which considering how bad every version of Holla Forums has been, is quite an accomplishment.

Nice facebook filename, redditor.

being this salty….I'm loving it

Who was his waifu anyway?
She'd better have been fucking great for this kind of butthurt.
If she was some generic piece of shit I will be very disappointed in this guy, since shitty waifus don't deserve this much dedication.

It's literally a facebook filename tho.

yeah no you already said that
it's way more embarrassing

Why the hell would he think anyone would want a sperg like him to be a BO? You saw what Power Girl Autist did to Holla Forums when he got briefly modded, and that guy was sane compared to reddipol Poster.

No, it's really not.

You really haven't been reading the thread. There's not one person, you fucking retard.
When will you get this through your skull?

I guess it is really hard for facebook/reddit users to understand anonymous posting.

There's no reason anyone would.
He's juts a powertripping faggot is all.
Those kinds of people don't exactly care what anybody else wants.

Drumpftards thinks anyone gives a shit about their meme candidate. I've got four words for you drumpfuckers.

HUMPFTY! FRUMPFTY!
WUMPFTY! DRUMPFTY!

Bye Bye drumpfshits.

I'm thinking the reason you chose Holla Forums to take out your "revenge" out on is because this board lacks ids.

I have a second hypothesis:

You're an individual with a mental illness that thinks you've uncovered a conspiracy.

Because you don't actually understand anonymous posting, you lump in every post with the same person.

You spin fan fiction involving single poster you believe to exist.

In reality, it's multiple people taking the piss. Because you react like this, it's even funnier.

Oh no, the guy who posts about drumpf suddenly appears when he's getting called out.

This is fucking pathetic.
Can't you at least keep your faggotry on political boards?
You seem to think that insulting Trump will kill Holla Forums or some shit.
If you were funny about it then nobody would care what you posted, but you're like the cuckposters where you think raving about black dicks all day is going to incite laughs.

You're not funny fam.
Actual funny jokes require some form of thought, which is something you've somehow managed to not put into your forced meme for a whole year.
Holla Forums isn't a sitcom where your audience applauds simply because of some neon sign, it's a board where if you're actually funny then your shit will take off.
The fact that you're still all on your lonesome is a huge indicator that you should try something else.
Have you considered doing that at all?

Two words:
PRESIDENT
TRUMP

you're not convincing anyone. it's pretty obvious what you're doing.

What's obvious from actually reading the thread and seeing the screencap is that the individual posting autistic diatribes is a fucking retard who doesn't know what they're talking about.
He didn't reply to it, I'm guessing because it showed how fucking stupid he is.
And if you're the same poster in question, you're fucking stupid too.

you keep using similar phrasing. it's obvious to anyone that you're butthurt about something and stayed in this thread for hours to defend yourself like a faggot.

Naw, I simply posted in the thread and showed that the retarded faggot writing fan fiction about his favorite boogeyman, who he says is one person, was wrong.

See, redditor, there's no "yourself." We're posting anonymously. There's no identity, and for actual discussions worth having it doesn't matter in the slightest.
Once you understand this, maybe you'll stop shitting up the board.
Best case scenario you just go the fuck back to facebook/reddit, but unfortunately that's not going to happen because you've latched onto this place for some reason.

your sperging out has convinced me that "fan fiction" is 100% true.

nothing more pathetic than a redditor trying to hard to fit in

Ibuki Suika. She's great if you want a drunk touhou slut.

Gee, it's almost like you're more welcome on cuckchan.

most boards on this god forsaken site have no id

So she's a shitty waifu.
What a fucking surprise that this faggot can't even have good taste in 2D.

ITT: a turboautist talks to himself

From his spurg out on /a/ we have found out that the intl spammer's waifu is suika ibuki from 2hu. Do we have any drawfags here? If there was a drawing of suika ibuki getting the Trump dick he could have the spurg out to end all spurg outs.

Are you still fucking rambling about your boogeyman you believe to be one person?
Draw fifty cocks penetrating whatever animu grill you think your boogeyman has as a waifu, faggot, it don't make no difference when it comes to your mental illness.

so are you saying that you would be totally fine, if not lookig forward to, seeing suika ibuki choke to death on president trump's benis?

Yeah, and I'm saying that you are a fucking retard.
Maybe you can draw yourself choking on reddit alien cock, while taking it in the ass from Zuckerberg, while you're at it. Since you don't know how anonymous posting works.

This isn't cuckchan faggot. Gtfo back to your sjw infestation.

still wanna try it fampai

Make a custom css that maked this the board's background.