Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Not if he enjoyed it.

American History X?

should I watch Oz?
I heard it's full of prison rape which isn't really my thing but I need a good prison movie/show.

The first few seasons are great. There's some man on man rape, but it's not constant. Beyond that, I can't say.

Men are oppressors, they can't be raped.

Pure /tv kino. You know its good kino because its in black and white with plenty of grey inbetween.

White men are cucks and have lower IQs than Asian, Slavic and even some African tribesmen. Of course they'd betray their own race and do degenerate things like fuck each other in the ass, instead of doing the complete opposite.

The Mongols had the right idea.

Banshee is even more kino, user.

squatting is the whitest form of lifting

no…because rape is when you force yoursefl and he isnt liking it…..Holla Forumsacks are secretly faggtos so wasnt rape

Well user, Slavs are a step above the Irish, that's for damn sure.

Das rite brotha. We wuz kangz and sheeit. Our pyramidz fukin flew and sheyit. All of our modern day huts have fuckin surround soun and look what we did to South Africa. Sheeeeiiiiit.

Das rite, you degenerate cumskin

MORE LIKE
AMERICAN HISTORY XXX
AMRITE?

This looks like the right thread. Recommend me some good rape movies Holla Forums, please.

REDDIPOL BTFO!

Thank god for the sickle cell.

You sound triggered, Holla Forums. Are you triggered?

Naw, but even if a white guy getting his dick cut off did trigger me I wouldn't be a faggot running off to cry about it on /sudo/.

African tribesmen fuck baby girls because they think it'll cure their AIDS.

Niggers really are on the same level as bonobos. Fucking retarded animals.

Tyrone is assblasted.