How does he keep getting away with it?

How does he keep getting away with it?

BvS didn't make a billion bucks so didn't exesc give him the boot? Or maybe that's after Justice League.

He's not as shit as some other directors. I don't get the flak he gets.

Checked and yes, justice league will be his last two films that he has executive control on, though the people who gave him the boot should realistically expect the other dceu films to fail to match bvs in box office, because despite snyder taking liberties with characters, his films will still be more competently made than wonder woman or aquafag.

Because he doesn't say no.

Watchmen, 300, and Man of Steel were all good movies. Meme all you want, this is the truth.

If you liked Watchmen, how can you say MoS was good?

>Watchmen, 300, and Man of Steel were all good movies
ftfy

What's the contradiction?

What about Watchmen, 300, and Were All Good Movies?

Idk why you guys are hounding mos so much, it's a different take on the character and is pretty damn faithful overall.

The contradiction is that 300 was very good looking, but had a simple story. Watchmen had acomplexstory and it looked okay. Man of Steel has a shit story and looks average.

Faithful to WHAT? Man of Steel's first 5 minutes, where they showed Superman as a dude with a beard on an oil drilling platform was awesome, but everything else from there was pure bullshit. The whole stuff of where he gets his power from and where he gets his clothes and memory is so stupid: there is this spaceship and it turns him into Superman. Voilá. That was it. Amy Adams is hot, that's another good point. But there's nothing more…

I was just removing man of steel from his equation because I think it's shit. If you really want to be pedantic about grammar then he shouldn't of wrote "were" good movies as that implies that they were good then they became shit.

300 and Watchmen are good. Snyder can only adapt good stories to film. Every time he tries to do something original, he fails.

You are a mystical kind of retarded.

no, it's slow motion homoeroticism and it belongs in the trash.

Stop projecting, faggot.

I liked Batman v Superman a lot, director's cut was solid

Nice time quints, but you need some male friends.

Found the fag.

…is… is this kino?