Jews will always be jealous

Jews will always be jealous

jealous of what, goy?

Of having a neck instead of having your head connected to your torso

stay jealous woody allen

HEY YALL swarzenigger wuz black, juz anotha exampal of whitey takin black history. the name proofs it, mothafuckin crackas

This tbh, his traps and neck are extremely disproportional to the rest of his body. Probably has chicken legs too, 0/10 would not jerk off with

t./fit/

Brock 'we gotta stand together' Lesnar will kill you at Survivor Series Oldberg.

pro tip: wrestling is scripted

WE WUZ AUSTRIANS AN SHEEEEEEIT

pro tip…and gay

mothafuckin cracka ass bitch, her da proofs

That was scripted.

of course it was. if it wasn't, why hasn't Orton sued Lesnar by now?

Shit I misunderstood. It was real hits but was scripted

Anyway,

Wrestling is scripted but Lesnar comes from a serious combat sports background.

lmao sure thing kiddo

OLDBERG
OLDBERG
OLDBERG

They cut themselves with hidden razor blades to make it look more real.

Dude that's a myth. It's real.

I guess them stomping their feet to make a hit sound hard is a myth too, even though it is easy to spot, or them hitting air and the other wrestler falling over.

Watch the video, Lesnar hit him for real,no blades were used. He went full MMA on Orton.

Mate, wrestling is real. Only edgy kids pretend otherwise.

So they can force kick for real?

They can, but that risks serious injury.

Are you seriously this dumb? You think this is fake? Only children believe that shit.

are you not entertained?

Obviously they pull off real stunts. The wrestling matches are fake, and so are a lot of the stunts, mere optical illusions. They don't have chopsticks or staples put in their skin all the time (nor do most of them even participate in that.)

I mean I can enjoy those moments and those rare extreme matches but shit like japanese death matches and CZW is too much for me, all I get is gore/shock factor, it's not even wrestling at that point.

Are you saying Randy Orton doesn't actually hate John Cena? How do you explain this then?

No, I guarantee they have had a beer together.

I guess they at least respect each other

I'm curious. Do you not like extreme/jap wrestling because there's blood and other things in it? Because they show off some extremely athletic high-risk moves. Maybe you're just a bitch?

Nah, Japanese wrestling is good but I'm not a fan of deathmatches because I don't find them enjoyable.

Sorry, I don't see how throwing someone face first into a guesset plate is athletic.

Maybe you don't know wrestling as well as you like to think.

Well that's ok with me then, I'll stick my kind of wrestling and you stick to yours.

No. Tell me what wasn't athletic and high-risk about some of those flips.

Well I see those flips in regular wrestling matches and the the extreme ones like in ladder matches too so it's not special to deathmatches. They are athletic yes but I was talking about things like gif related being non athletic.

You see those flips in regular wrestling matches? Aren't some of them banned?

Like what? WWE bans a lot of moves but other promotions don't really.

I thought some of those moves where they almost land on their neck were bad juju for a lot of wrestling operations.

If its fake, then how come wrestling is an Olympic sport? Checkmate cucks.

GOAT

YOU SUCK

He basically hit him with one slow elbow to crack open the eyebrow so he would bleed alot.

Rest of it was just nice little stroking of his head.

Maybe we just hate seeing soulless people fighting each other?

Asians has no souls and are filthy human beings.