I miss this

I went back to check this out, and forgot how fun and not taking itself too seriously it was.

Good Times.

Indeed. Good……muscly…….sexy…….times.

Best bad Guy ever?

Kevin Sorbo has retroactively ruined his shows for me.

What did he do?

quoted shakespeare badly.

He now makes almost exclusively Christian movies and Redditors despise him for it. He did a AMA and it was nothing but fedora tipping and he STILL acted nice to them.

He also voiced a limited edition skin for SMITE of Hercules recently as well.

It's on my TV right now OP. Horror channel in the UK still airs it daily

I could see how this would annoy people even if they weren't full on fedora. Christian movies are almost uniformly terrible.
He'd be a bad Christian if he didn't

Yeah but the broadcast quality sucks.

he starred in god's not dead and called the ferguson protestors a bunch of animals so as pointed out redditors are anally annihilated he still draws breath.

Didn't know the Ferguson stuff. That makes me like him even more.

Still good. Too bad the following show, made by the same producers I think, did a terrible copy job in Legend of the Seeker. It really did try to be another Xena and Hercules but failed pretty hard.

Both of them were terrible shows, just like your taste.

And Herc for GoW3.

God's Not Dead was a pretty terrible movie. He was the only good part of it and did an incredibly job with it.

Did not know this. What a bro

why live
honestly, the entire cast of hercules should just voice an rpg based on the show. it would sell like hotcakes

After Andromeda ended he came down with a nasty illness, IIRC it was cancer.

Spent years privately fighting it, and once he beat it started taking acting roles again.

Openly stated he was a conservative christian, made appearances on Red Eye, Fox News, and I think some Christian programs.

Did voice work as Hercules in several games, and was a good sport about it.

Stars as the atheist strawman in God's Not Dead and generally gives the only decent performance in the movie, everyone else was amateur hour.

Hollywood has seemingly blackballed him. Has a role in Meet the Spartans, but otherwise is relegated to Christian movies.

Makes some remarks disapproving of BLM, specifically in Ferguson and specifically because they're burning the city down.

He's a class act tbh.

Both were series of their time TBH

Any one else miss 90's adventure series with a moral message at the end of each episode?

so, not a christian?

I've gone from liking him to loving him.

more Callisto pics please

Which was the better Kevin Sorbo show? Hercules or Andromeda?

hercules had the better supporting cast

It was a stroke

More like he's a christian. It's just the current year religion that isn't christian.

Okay, you guys just made this guy okay in my book. Anyone who buttblast the fedora tipping reddit horde is cool guy for me.

A stroke of bad luck you could say!

Heyoo! I'll see myself out.

Make sure you see yourself all the way out.

But Kevin Smith is dead :(

Met Kevin sorbo in person once
He's cool

He was in Kull the Conqueror AKA "Not Conan 3".

ell oh ell

Water into wine, bitch.

Here's a fun 90's adventure series.

Here's some more 90's adventures show.

You guys don't have to be such contrarian edgy fucks, I'm an atheist and I don't hate the guy. So he's a christian, big fucking deal. I won't applaud him but I don't mind. What would had really pissed me off is if he would start praising diversity, or islam, 'cause that's the trendy thingt to do nowadays. Him being christian is the least of my worries.

Oh shit, I remember that one episode when he was falsely accused of a crime he didn´t commit and was almost hanged.

Dear lord, Sorbo named the Jew.

I liked it more when the episodes where 2 hours long, I felt those stories where a bit more dark and less whimsical.

Plus Anthony Quinn as Zeus fucking rocked

Kevin is my hero, I love all the lefty faggots that get blown the fuck out by him.

Who's the woman underneath Zorba?

There are literally only 2 libshits/fedoras itt that are hating
Reddit newfags get assblasted when celebs don't pretend to like niggers or fags

I love Lucy Lawless.