Emoji movies

👥💬💻📺😂

💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩 💩💩💩💩💩

👌😂🔫

🍆💦🍑

😂📼💔

👎💢💀

💩💻🔯

nuanced communication

So have they cast Carrie Fisher in the lead role yet?

☆🏃

How can someone who isn't mentally ill consistently pull this off?

I knew alan rickman thru my friend ruby wax they went to drama school together just saw him here in london a few weeks ago cool, lovely, brilliantly talented

🌬

Do you ever wonder if the Japanese engineers who came up with emojis are suicidal now?

They're probably too busy working themselves to death because of retarded bushido or whatever their demented honor system is called.

😂👌💯
🙈🔫🌛
🇺🇸👱👍🚧🌮👨🌯 💣👳💣

Oh reddipol

she's mentally ill, that's how she pulls it off

coke

Thank you, I gave up about a third of the way through.

I didn't get it quite correct, the last part should say "a cool, lovely, brilliantly talented famous guy" I think, she uses the man emoji inconsistently and the punctuation is spotty at best.