Http://cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

Going to start doing 8/tv/ movie nights and want to discuss it with you goys.

How often would you like to see them done?
What themes would you like?
Any movies you want to suggest?

Last night was a good start off, had an active chat for the entire movie and was a decent exploitation movie unexpectedly. I'm happy to torrent and upload whatever we need to youtube on the day of the stream and go from there.

I was thinking of doing a horror night tonight with Hellraiser and maybe Unfriended or another horror movie.

Channels at cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJz1yhckHTBGJnjarM59HRLkkTUtmaGwW
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZr5WlzgGyI_fv3qHjGBqiZfTbvaBkkVm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqTAW-4RJzNobK11ZkArV2zTRoTcsnCt6
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoIr4mXRxSPfHe9MIfrmyTwK7fXIhO3GY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLziQf2WAs4kxxnpaWcOixs8HveA4W_rce
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzbOJ3fpY7pDalI_obHpdUwk0xVucY9cf
8ch.net/v9k/res/2117.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Every weekend.
Non-Hollywood films?
Not really.

As often as possible.
Mix it up. Have a horror night, a comedy night, a cheesy 80s night, an arthouse night, historical settings night, etc.
Barton Fink, Robot Jox, The Master, An American Werewolf in London, Hell Comes to Frogtown, The Proposition, Ravenous, The Remains of the Day, The Dunwich Horror

I'd suggest you don't advertise with anime girls. Makes it seem like you're one of the /inth/ shitposters.

I plan to pick out low budget movies. I can do weekend streams.

sounds good to me mate.

This one's a masterpiece.

You should screen "American Movie," the documentary about low-budget filmmaker Mark Borchardt. And then follow it up with his movie, "Coven."

Another goody.

Thinking of streaming in an hour. Any one up for it?

Yes

Ladies and gentle I present you with a Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /x/ movie night all in 1! A double feature starting at 7:30PM (GMT) for your viewing pleasure at cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights . Come by and chat.

Elves
A young woman discovers that she is the focus of an evil nazi experiment involving selective breeding and summoned elves, an attempt to create a race of supermen. She and two of her friends are trapped in a department store with an elf, and only Dan Haggerty, as the renegade loose-cannon Santa Claus, can save them.

Spaced invaders
Dimwitted Martians drop into a little Illinois town on the day that the local radio station happens to rebroadcast Orson Welles 1938 "War Of The Worlds".

Check us out at cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

Elves just started, it has incest and Nazis

do 1 movie a night

I'm sorry I missed it.

It was good times.

Fug.

Was a good co op movie, bad solo movie. The twists are stupid.

I'll do another stream tomorrow mate.

Alright faggots, time for a movie. It's Halloween and you can get a horror movie on every stream/ and TV channel but we're next leveling this shit. Virtual niggers are way scarier. It'll be camp, it'll be weird and it has a rocking song track.

Virtuosity
When a virtual reality simulation created using the personalities of multiple serial killers manages to escape into the real world, an ex-cop is tasked with stopping its reign of terror.

Come join us at cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

Movie starts in 15 minutes from this post.

This movie is _fun_

Agreed, chats quite fun too.

About to start after a 5 minute intermission

Digital Man
An out-of-control robot is inadvertently set loose in a small community, and a crack squad of soldiers are sent to hunt it down. Gradually, the members of the squad begin to suspect that some of them are robots

Digital man is great, come join us.

Just some juicy ass suggestions
mostly 90s early 2000s cheese and lesser known films

Dead End Drive-In
Highway to Hell
Last Man Standing
Cure(japanese film)
In the mouth of madness
My own private idaho
Spun
Paid in Full(niggerkino)
They(lesser known craven film I just happen to like it alot)
Blade1(doesn't fit the theme I just have been wanting to watch it lately)

Top tier horror right there.

If you want some real low budget 90's shit.
It's a Doctor Who fan film

I plan to start a streaming schedule so we can build up a nice community. We had some great guys in tonight (we have the best guys) and 2 awesome shlock movies. If you have a time preference let me know (in GMT please).

2 nights are being planned, open to movie suggestions for them. Suggestions should be good shlock you can banter over all the way through and some what obscure. If Red Letter Media has done a video on it then it's no longer obscure, it's a known B movie at that point. We're looking for new classics not shit every one has seen.

Kung fu night was requested and since I'm no expert on the genre I need good suggestions. If possible link a youtube link of the movie. If it's not on youtube I won't stream it.

Gremlins knock off night. Remember all those movies that came out copying Gremlins and Critters? No? Nor does any one else, it's a forgotten B movie genre and full of creative puppets and sheeeit.

If you have any more theme requests I'm happy to comply with them. I may even set up a Discord for the channel to give us a place to shit talk if we grow enough.

Yea we were already talking about watching ghoulies in the chat.
You should check out Freaked(1993) for a little bit of 90s schlocky fun.

This one's been on my to watch list for a while. How can you resist a title like Battletruck?

Looks pretty good. I keep finding mad max knock offs and that fits nicely.

there are so many Mad Max knockoffs.

You need to screen Nemesis, an amazing low-budget cyberpunk action/cop movie from 1992.

There's loads of these things, and they seem to be mostly terrible.

Alright goys, I'm sick of everything on Cytube tonight so I'm setting up a movie for 10 minutes time. Get in here.

What we watching?

Streaming these 2 movies.

Evolver
A popular virtual-reality video game gets ported to real life, and Kyle, one of the best Evolver players in the US, gets the opportunity to try playing against a little robot version of the arcade game. However, Evolver is programmed to win at all costs, and the match between Kyle and Evolver gradually becomes a frantic struggle for survival.

Nemesis
Alex, a burned out LA cyborg cop, is forced by commissioner Farnsworth to find his former cyborg partner and lover Jared who's about to deliver sensitive data to cyborg terrorists who wish to wage war against humans. Is he being played?

Every horror channels bland as fuck tonight. Same endless shit so here we go. more 90's robot movies.

Fuck yeah

Evolver turned out to be really good. Nemesis starting in 20 minutes. Come join us, we have an active chat of 7 people.

Good stream, boyz.

No meme movies. How many fucking times can people genuinely watch TDKR for enjoyment?

Fun movie. Terrible copy. Here's a slightly better one.

The site doesn't even load.

nvm

COOL

HOLE

COOL HOLL

COOL HOLL

COOL HOHOL

We don't do meme movies mate. We find B movies that flew under the radar and watch them. We've had a huge success rate so far.

Emotes were requested so I've added 7. If you have an emote you would like added put it in the thread.

I will only add Emotes from movies we have streamed. Too many lame generic emotes ruin the chat, lets make our own memes not steal others.

Based Evolver.

Tonights show is Grid Runners/Virtual Combat. Are you ready for camp over the top 1990's science fiction?

Grid Runners
Scientist brings virtual reality characters to life. Two are women from the cybersex game site. The third is a warrior who wants to unleash the rest of the bad guys from the virtual reality underworld. A border cop must defeat the virtual reality warrior while learning to relate to one of the cybersex babes.

Come join us at cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

user, i terrified to ask, but…
.. what the D stand for in Dman's name?

Digital man. About a team of cyborg marines hunting an unstoppable robot

Lads

Terrible movie, do not recommend at all.

If you're gonna bump this thread, at least do it with Holla Forums-relevant pictures.

Holla Forums the board seems to encompass a ton of gay shit so it's Holla Forums relevant pictures.

These streams have gotten me remebering all kinds of previously forgotten 90's shit.

New stream when?

Host here

Sorry lads I've got the flu. Been bed ridden for days. I will resume movie nights as soon as I'm better.

Red Dawn in about a year.

Hope you feel better soon!

Ladies and Gentlemen it has been a while since we did a stream over at cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights so we're bringing it back in the year of our Trump 2016. Tonights movie is the perfect intro to exploitation movies. A man buys a van and then tries to rape women in it, starring Danny devito as Not the rapist and some girls who's titties you will see.

The Van (1977)
Bobby blows all his college savings on a van and tries to get the girl of his dreams. It's a wild time with Bobby and his friends.

Movie starts in 15 minutes from this post. Come join us and enjoy some Vans, titties and exploitation.

Come enjoy some rape cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

Not to sound like Cracked or something here but goddamn does that sound like a rapey movie

It Is very very rapey, we just had an attempted rape scene.

Thick titties.

is that smaller carrot on the left sucking the big carrot in the middle's dick?

We're doing a double feature lads!

Light of Day
The siblings Patty and Joe Rasnick live in an industrial suburb in Cleveland, Ohio. While Patty is focused on their rock band, The Barbusters, Joe also cares for the family and the upbringing of Patty's young son, Benji. Their pious mother reproaches them for their way of life, especially when they quit their jobs and go on tour, taking Benji with them. However, when their mother is dying of terminal cancer, they return home and resolve their problems with her.

Looks like I missed most of the stream. Discover any new classics tonight?

Van

We watched The Van and some Micheal J Fox movie for women. The Van was great and has earned 3 emotes. The Fox film was terrible.

I put together a list of like 20 exploitation films so we can never ever experience another PG13 movie on the channel. I may do a stream later tonight but I'm not sure yet.

Any one in the mood for a movie night?

It's time for another movie night and tonight we have a sexy double feature. Starting with Attack of the killer computer and ending with Tourist trap. Both are cheap, dirty, sex filled VHS movies from the land where time could be rewinded rather than skipped.

We have an active chat and we're all in it to shit talk bad movies while we make American great again. Come join us at cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

Attack of the killer computer
A wealthy music producer (Peter Gordeno) lives in a hi-tech apartment which is run by a computer system called S.E.X.Y. However the computer develops human feelings and quickly becomes jealous of the would be female singers that hang around its owner. Soon the computer is killing the girls off by scalding in the shower, death by electric toothbrush while another unfortunate girl gets trapped in a sun bed which causes her breasts to explode.

Tourist Trap
A group of young friends stranded at a secluded roadside museum are stalked by the owner of the place, who has the power to control his collection of mannequins.

Start time is 11:30 PM GMT, which is roughly 30 minutes from this post. Until then we have some Pogo music playing.

MOVIE STARTING

Fuck yeah

Titties and laser rape

Next movie in 10 minutes.

TOURIST TRAP
Now starting

THIRD FEATURE INCOMING. THE LAST LEPRECHAUN IS A GOOSEBUMPS STYLE 80's HORROR MOVIE

Thinking of doing 3 streams a week on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. At 11PM GMT.

What do you guys think?

weird neck. Meh face.

I'll fuck for a bit. But if she talks more than 10 words a hour I'll fucking kill her. Good body, not fit but pretty nice.

Does this mean there's a stream tonight?

There would of been but no one replied so I didn't set it in stone. If people don't tell me they agree to the time there's no point in me setting that schedule, it has to work for everyone.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJz1yhckHTBGJnjarM59HRLkkTUtmaGwW

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZr5WlzgGyI_fv3qHjGBqiZfTbvaBkkVm

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqTAW-4RJzNobK11ZkArV2zTRoTcsnCt6

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoIr4mXRxSPfHe9MIfrmyTwK7fXIhO3GY

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLziQf2WAs4kxxnpaWcOixs8HveA4W_rce

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzbOJ3fpY7pDalI_obHpdUwk0xVucY9cf

i'll be watching on saturday.

There's already a higher quality version of this posted to the thread.

I'll put together a 2 movie playlist. I was going to stream tonight but I'll keep the schedule. One movie will be The last lepraunch and I'm willing to take any suggestions we have linked here.

I want to see Billion Dollar Brain

So tonights features will be The last Irish midget and billion dollar brain. I'll put get into the channel for 10:30pm GMT and put up some music, movie will start at 11pm.

That's only a trailer the full movie isn't on youtube so I'll find something else. Sorry lads.

I found a real gem..

The Last Leprechaun

Ethel and Tommy Barrick are sent to Ireland to spend the summer with their new stepmother. Once there, they discover her to be an evil, power-seeking witch, with real magical powers and a hatred for all things green.

Curse of the queerwolf

After being bitten by what he thinks is a transvestite, Larry starts having nightmares about hillbillies, ominous visits from an old gypsy woman, and having the strangest reactions to the full moon…

Starts in 2 hours. Let your friends know.

Fuck it, doing a Tranny night, last leprechaun is U, no fun to be had there.

Just One of the Girls

A bullied teen disguises himself as a girl in order to escape the school's bully, but finds some upsides to it as well.

Curse of the queerwolf

After being bitten by what he thinks is a transvestite, Larry starts having nightmares about hillbillies, ominous visits from an old gypsy woman, and having the strangest reactions to the full moon…

Pre show is now starting, some nice chill out music so everyone can get in and get cozy for the movies

Movie starting lads, get in here

Can you guys play shin godzilla?

That is fucking horrifying

I would if we had it. I want to see it bad.

Weretrannies a go go

come join us

Curse of the Queerwolf is now starting

curse of the Queerwolf is absolutely amazing. It's Vampire's kiss tier.

New emotes and we will be watching Pirro movies every Saturday now.

Queerwolf was something special.

Hey Board owner, care to tell us why this thread is auto saging and yet the shit posting isn't being cleaned up?

Is getting together to watch movies as a community a problem for the Holla Forums board?

Made a thread over at /v9k/ since the board owners supportive and we have a lot of /r9k/ users in the stream.

8ch.net/v9k/res/2117.html

its getting autosaged because its old
threads are timed here