Nostalgia Cuck reviews Freddy Vs. Jason

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/avgn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u mad cumskin drumpfshitter?

NC in a cuck implosion in slow motion.

*Nc is a cuck implosion in slow motion.

Can anyone tell me why he's such a cuck?

You got anything else?

Simply put, Doug is a beta faggot who grew up around other beta faggots and now makes a living entertaining other beta faggots. At this point the only way he could be saved is if we brainwash him "clockwork orange" style.

Yes

Meanwhile James Rolfe loves Freddy vs. Jason.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

What does he do that's so beta?

Sponge off of his rich wife.

Why is his voice so high pitched?

Thats pretty smart thing to do to be honest family

#WTFU
#FAIRUSE
#MUHSHEKELS
#AUTISM

ftfy

t. Paul Feig

Low test, possibly some WEED LMAO

his wife ate his balls when they ran out of potato chips one night

I don't know how anyone can bear to listen to him at length. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

That's still going on, right? Not sure since I've heard nothing about it since it started.

Douge Walker is so passé. Paul Latza is where the real reviewing action is.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

It's going on strong on Douge's head.

TO LYNCH SOME NIGGERS AND RAPE SOME LASS

someone should tweet this at James

the nips on Niconico douga sup and watch both James' videos (board james and cinamassacre reviews along with AVGN) and Nostalgia Cuck's videos. Nostalgia Cuck's videos stopped being subbed as his quality fell and while James' videos are all greater than 100-200k views after a year with many breaking 300k, NC only has 3 videos that crack 100k, and the majority are below 70k despite several years on the site, and all the new ones struggle to break 10k views.

sub*

its funny since NC and AVGN cameo in an anime once.

That's was confirm you be accidental.

oh didn't know that. Why did they draw them in the anime then?

The mother of all coincidences?

I've always wondered why the japanese like watching this stuff from avgn and nc. I feel like a lot of the jokes would fly over their head since its a lot of cultural humor. Also, a lot of poo poo pee pee jokes of course, and the japanese don't really care for potty humor. Not to mention the language barrier, although I guess that isn't a big issue as it might have been in the past.

It sucks that niconico purged all the japanese dubbed old south park episodes. I was like watching crayon shin-chan voicing the good old south park episodes. Was surreal watching Good Times with Weapons and Awesom-O with japanese voice actors.

legendsoflocalization.com/avgn/

I read that part of the attraction is getting to know what the nerds of the west are into and gleaning some of the nostalgic value that the west has for their games and how they view japanese-originated games. NC for whatever he was worth provided japanese nerds an (autistic) portrayal of how western kids grew up with terrible kids movies and animated movies. But you're right, most of the nuance and jokes are going to go over their heads. If you take NC at face value, tons of his "jokes" would confuse people beyond the language barrier and make the autistic fans spout drivel.

Like when he did his Street Fighter: The Movie review, his autistic fans believed he literally wanted Raul Julia's children to kill themselves for wanting their father to play M.Bison which incidentally became his last role and ended his rising stardom - he died before the movie came out. Although it was a typical NC joke of the time, his autistic fans went to go find his kids on twitter and facebook and bullied them for wanting their dear old dad to play the coolest villain from street fighter, as if it was their fault. Surprisingly that's just one example of the sarcasm barrier that NC used to use and how it backfired spectacularly.

Thank you for the explanation, but this terrifies me.

Yeah a lot of great shit has gotten removed over the past few years.

Was that disclaimer added later?

Thats a bit well fucked up. Seriously I didn't know Dougs fans did something like that.

Makes me sad now that the Western nerds and Japanese nerds will never understand each other.

Just curious what is the otaku scene like in Japan and are their anime movies going through something similar to the Western super hero movies?

There also exists westaboos. They crave western-nostalgia just as much as weaboos crave japanese nostalgia material. Understanding nostalgia helps them understand material inspired by that.

This makes me miss Spoony's review of the animated Tekken movie.

What planet do you live on?

Is that from bo bo bo?

I always wondered what that digimon was. Thanks user.

That's exactly the reason why that disclaimer was added.

You know Spoony is self-destructing real bad when he can't even be bothered to reupload his older videos even after the host sites went down permanently.

I can understand the nostalgia appeal, its just that they are getting this information from such a bad "entertainer". I have more respect for avgn though, he isn't a much of an sjw nutjob like nc.

Although that kind of humor does exist, it is a very small part of the overall spectrum in japan. Japanese people are germaphobic as hell.

They mostly take them more as characters than most western fans. NC's "character" is an idiot.

I completely agree. I've been thinking that for years but unfortunately you're never going to change a westaboo's mind. I'm trying to think of a comparison for something weaboos love but japs hate, but you get the idea. Westaboos unironically like NC, or at least they used to. I think the drop in his niconico popularity has more to do with him only talking about newer movies than older movies. Old kids movies has an esoteric appeal to westaboos because they never grew up in the west with those films.

Wait, NC's an sjw? How?

no they're not retard they even allied germany in the second world war 2

i don't like him ergo he's a sjw.

Either prove it or fuck off. There's no fucking way it wasn't done on purpose.

You got anything else?

thats more than enough, literally everyone who doesn't like trump is an sjw cuck

He sounds like he's having an autistic chimp out.

Yeah dawg, defend those e-celebs!

It's not that, it's the fact that a) he genuinely believes that Trump is even comparable to Hitler and b) he doesn't see the hypocrisy in making fun of Trump for his "offensive" stance on Muslims, while imitating a German leader by butchering their language. It's no different from someone pretending to be Chinese and just repeating "ching-chong" over and over but I guess it's okay when it's a white person you're mocking.

Is this what passes for bait these days?

kill urself kid

He's an alpha in his circle of degenerate psychopaths though.

He casting couch's every female actor that appears on his show.

That pretty low compared to what he made kickstarting that game show.

Where did this pink poop thing came From in anime? Is it something to do with the sweet potato diet?

has he delivered on all the shows he promised yet?

3rd pic was done by a fetish photoshoper, the wonders of internet

What promise?

But how could you tell user? Be honest.

the indiegogo strertch goals

he was supposed to do something like 40 episodes of a trivia game show, 25 episodes of a video game show, and 25 episodes of a comics talk show

I assume he went back on those. Fucking con artist.

glad I never gave him any of my money.

Is there actually proof he did that?

I used to love Lindsay Ellis. I remember fantasizing about her aborting our babies every couple of months.

he's just a parody of himself now
well, he always was, but now more than ever

Here's this vid I found on this guy talking about his experiences with CA.

I think we read the same hentai

tl;dr