When Trump wins

How will Trump winning affect
Hollywood's propaganda machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Forum_COINTELPRO_Techniques
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
web.archive.org/web/20161022030942/https://8ch.net/tv/res/516767.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=44415
primarymodel.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will not, Jew puppets don't do shit against Jew

Only 12 more days until the election, thank fucking God.
I don't think I'd be able to withstand another month of this.

KEK

Easy, there will be a bunch of films demonizing him, accompanied by the mainstream media shitting on everything he does, so that in four years we get the Democrats back in office and the country back on the master plan.

He could do a lot in four years. He might even become more popular if he accomplishes what he's set out to accomplish.

Jesus fucking Christ….What kind of disgusting monster are you? What do you think it is that's going to make him popular, the mass extermination of Muslims and Mexicans or the legalisation of rape?

I was actually having a pretty nice day today and then I see your comment and it's like being punched in the gut. I'm still struggling to get to grips with the fact that ugly little bigots like you still exist in 2016.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! (Better get used to that drumpftards, it's going to become a regular occurrence when you show your hateful face in public)

P.s. I fucking DARE you to wear your shitty little Drumpfhat in public…watch what happens….

Oh look another drumpftard talking the talk, the million dollar question is, are you willing to walk the walk?

Why don't you leave mummy's basement and try that shit in the real world drumpfraper? See what kind of reaction you get from REAL American patriots, I don't think they are gonna be too pleased when they see a piece of shit Nazi swaggering down the sidewalk like the world owes him a living. just a hunch, why don't you test it out shithead?

I fucking dare you to wear your gay little drumpfhat in public and see what happens….i'll tell you straight up that if you run into me there WILL be SERIOUS problems for you, without a doubt. I keep my promises drumpfhugger. Remember that. I wont just snatch your nasty little hat, i'll knock your head clean off with it.

Bear that in mind drumpfiddler you have been forewarned, i eat drumpfmonglers for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner and if you're feeling suicidal I'll happily eat you too. As a matter of fact I'll do it with a smile on my face, you SICK FUCK!

BO POSITION NEVER EVER
YOUR MEMES ARE SHIT
YOUR WAIFU IS A DRUNK SHIT
HAHAHA

All me btw.

This alone could win him some nobel prize equivalent in SEA.

Trump good president

all me

this retard didn't read wikileaks…..stay salty faggot

What the fuck am I watching

It's true that they'll do whatever is popular & trendy, even if it's completely contrary to their own interests or survival.

boy, i love how scared shitless you goons are

Official ad paid by Trump to get the Indian-American vote. India's Prime Minister, Narendra Modi's campaign slogan was 'Ab Ki Baar Modi Sarkaar' and Trump re-purposed that in his point at the end of the video. His Hindi pronunciation is horrible, but then again that's the case with all westerners.

How autistic are you that you can't even tell that's an ironic shitpost?

It's not that big of a stretch to assume it isn't ironic, I've read much more genuine extreme delusions by lefties.

What rock have you been living under that you haven't heard leftards seriously claiming that Trump is going to kill them?

Didn't you make this thread last week? Fuck off to another board.

I'm not sure honestly, if he wins it will be a win for the people but the question is what sort of narrative the establishment media will go with. Will they double down on their ridiculous accusations of racism and so on, saying that he's still literally Hitler or will they mellow down once he wins?

No wonder so many are voting Hillary.

Makes me think of all those movies and tv shows with the female president. Oh man will they all be ass hurt.

Too bad jews will eventually coopt Trump anyway and suddenly he'll be just another neocon.

Every time I check out Holla Forums they seem to be way more supportive of Trump than Hillary.
After the first debate they were saying Trump won it hands down, while Holla Forums was saying he pussyfooted around and looked like a bitch.

I assume that will be like with Brexit that every economic problem and hurt toe will be blamed on Trump and the doomsday drumming will be never ending.

this tbh

Isn't that the way with every President ever? Ex: 'Thanks Obama'

Obama also had large part of the media of completely ignoring everything bad that might have something to do with Obama and a lot of excusing to compensate when the connection was unquestionable. A tin foil wearing person might say that it was to retain the illusion of two major sides in politics.

Trump will personally be blamed for everything, though he will certainly do a lot for the media to blame him for.

I'm just going to ask. Say you're wrong and Trump loses, but not only that, he loses badly. What will you be saying then?

What happens if he wins and acts no different from all his predecessors?

I think that would be worse, but at least Holla Forums could keep sucking his dick anyway. Still, they've gone all in predicting absolute victory. This is as bad as when they were predicting the Jews were planning something on x date, then the day came and nothing happened.

even if somehow hillary rigging the election doesn't work and donald wins the vote, the media will respond by claiming that hillary won anyway and that will become true because the media says it.

the media has the power to change reality and they use that power for unequivocal evil.

There is no evidence that the election is rigged. It would be almost impossible to do so.

Sure and bush won honestly in Florida

Then I'll admit i was wrong and take it like a man

Nigger what

Legally speaking, yes, he did. But I don't think that it will come to that because Trump is set to lose so badly, it will make Romney's loss to Obama look close in comparison. The fault rests on the idiots who thought a reality tv celebrity was fit to be president. We could have nominated anyone and they would have beat Shillary. Instead, you idiots decided Trump was the answer, and now we're facing a loss of not only the White House, but also the senate. Kill yourselves, you faggots.

Provide evidence, then. Most of it is blog posts and schizophrenic rantings.

leaked emails are blog posts and schizophrenic rantings, eh?

lads, we've hit a new level of retard.

The leaked emails say nothing of the sort. Nice try, though. There is no doubt that Clinton should be in prison, but that doesn't mean the election is rigged.

pretty sure the leaked emails implied that the media purposely gave cruz, christie and trump more air time as they were seen as more dangerous candidates and thus the only ones capable of giving hillary a chance at winning, on top of all the shit with the former dnc chair screwing bernie over. on top of that, they also gave a heavy leaning to hillary intentionally withholding evidence to the fbi, and that obama knew about the private server as well while they all lied to the public.

That would be true, but that only means that Trump getting nominated was just according to keikaku for Hillary, and some of us suspected that this was to her advantage. Trump faggots think that he is the answer, when he's always been a joke. She got her media buddies to get him nominated, then she got them to stomp him. She doesn't need to rig the election. Trump is an incompetent faggot that would have never beat her and has no business being in public office.

i agree with your position on trump, but if you can't see hillary using her connections to fuck with the public perception as rigging the election, then you shouldn't even vote.

yes, i know politicians purposely put themselves as the second coming and will shit all over their opponents, but when you have the media specifically going "trump says this" nonstop and it influences the people to vote for him, that's still rigging.

Every politician does this. This is a very different thing from muh soros machines and CTR shills shifting ballots. This is not what people think of when Holla Forums says "rigging the election."

The problem, of course, is that Trump does say those things. Honestly, Trump could still have won if he kept his big mouth shut. Instead, he has diarhea of the mouth and can't stop looking like a fucking idiot. Thankfully Republicans are saying that they might permanently block SCOTUS nominees for the Clinton administration, so not everyone has given up the ghost. However, Trump has been nothing but trouble and the voting public should have seen him as the obvious con man that he is.

The best we can do now is prepare for the fight against her administration. She has to be restrained harder than Obama ever was, or we will all pay for it. But as it is now, Holla Forums is full on delusion mode with their "God Emperor".

Expect movies about le resistance fighting Trump stand-ins

do you know about COINTELPRO, user?
encyclopediadramatica.se/Forum_COINTELPRO_Techniques

from what i've read it seems they plan to impeach her asap. fine by me, there's plenty of perjury charges to go around.

3 shekels in your account

That is going to prove to be hard to do because of the simple fact that she has a ton of connections in government. Make no mistake, Hillary is an intelligent person, I would say more than Obama and her husband. That's what makes her dangerous. Look at her laugh over Trump telling her that she would be in jail. She knows it won't happen. She's got shit on lock. That's how ingrained she is in the system. If there was ever a prototypical politician for the establishment, it's her. Her ability to maneuver in that environment is almost unequaled.

Even though I think the right is going to lose this time around, it's important that we keep making noise, otherwise we will be further marginalized and the Democrats will be the new conservatives instead. We cannot allow this to happen.

Nobody in DC wants to impeach her. No one in DC wanted to impede Obama.

The uniparty will let her slide. Trump is a true outsider, which is why he is so purely hated. He isn't owned. He does his own thing.

Trump is an outsider, but that by itself does not a good president make because Trump is also massively incompetent and arrogant. His own relationship with his stupidity is such that he does not even admit to reality. This is what is going to cause him to lose, or has cause him to lose if you trust the polls. He was set up as something for Hillary to knock down. He's a patsy. He's the fool left holding the bag.

I see the HillShills are out in full force here.

Disliking Trump for what he is going to do to the right doesn't mean I prefer Hillary. I hate him because he's going to lose the election and drag down others in the party with him, giving everything to the Democrats. If you don't see why this is a problem, then congratulations, you are a useful idiot.

its funny that they think their tonal shift would go unnoticed, as if we would think that this moderate tone that had not previously existed just spontaneously appeared out of the aether and definitely isnt just another attempt to dissuade voters.

it's his inner Holla Forumsack coming out, user, that's all.

The fucking delusion is what gets me the most. This whole time, they've been predicting victory.
And at the last moment, they realized that demographics are not in our favor. Okay, then sign up more whites to vote, then they realized that he's got a shit background. What now? Deny, become delusional, and deny reality. Instead of making a plan, getting together with politically active people and writing your senator to not approve her fucking SCOTUS nominees. No, they still predict victory.

Holla Forums has more in common with Hitler than they think. Even when the fucking communists are marching through their streets, when they are facing total defeat, they still believe against all evidence, that victory is imminent. They believe that a fanatical resistance will win it for them. And what has this resulted in? Just more casualties. More senate republicans are going to lose their seats because they are afraid to go one way or another. They can't oppose Trump because they think their voters back him, and they can't back him because they will lose at the polls. The Trump supporters have backed the entire party into a corner. Go out and vote for Trump, by all means. I will hold my nose and vote for him, but I know that we face defeat.

pic related: desperation

thats some quabity grammer there, CTR.

if my ballot has a write-in this year, i'm putting down vermin supreme.

Vote for Trump, you fucking idiot. Just because I hate him doesn't mean I want Clinton in.

eh, it's the popular vote and doesn't even matter in the electoral college anyway.

eh, it's the popular vote and doesn't even matter in the electoral college anyway.

I mean, if you're not in a swing state, I guess it doesn't really matter.

weird, that's the second time this has happened to me today.

oh yeah, i live in jew york. i know it's going to hillary already, but like i said, IF there's a write-in i'll put down vermin supreme, otherwise my vote will go to trump.

You niggers really do suck at memes.

I fucking love India. Now I love Trump too.

Libshits are so funny, they don't even get meme magic, they think they can wield it, pathetic.
PRIASE KEK

And what you going to do, whine like a little bitch and beg him to stop? You're literal cuckold, even fly can do more harm than you.

And what you going to do, whine like a little bitch and beg him to stop? You're literal cuckold, even fly can do more harm than you.

No wonder all the redneck normies in my town are voting for him.

When Trump wins, what happens to the CTR shills? IPs/post counts will drop pretty hard I think.

Trump and Hillary BOTH BTFO

I do, and have been. Nothing happens. I live in Texas and we're relatively uncucked and the vast majority of us want the illegal spics to get the fuck out of here, as we're one of the four border states that Paco loves taking a massive shit all over the hospitality of.

What's supposed to happen, then? You aren't implying that you live in a cuckolded blue state, are you?

Brexit say you Hello!

Brexit say you Hello!

Oy vey, why are you associating G-d's chosen candidate with that racist frog bastid? Muh 6 Gorillion!

like a clock

That's hilarious and sad at the same time. Those virgin nerds actually need a license to meme. Look at that literal ms paint shoop, so low energy. I love the extra psuedo science-babble like I'm supposed to feel like naughty for being a fashy bad goy. I don't know what to tell you folks, but this is why we need a wall!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

best ways to utterly wreck a drumpfcuck irl? i've found two good ones:
1. call him a jew. he'll instantly scream NO I'M NOT, JEWS ARE EVIL which reveals he's a racist, the crowd turns to your side, easy victory.
2. call him a cuck. "cuck" is their groupthink memesignal, so when you say it his brain will constantly try to tell him that you're "one of his group" and he'll be utterly baffled.

Since there appears to be alot of Hillary supporters ITT, how do you guys rationalize what's been revealed through all the email leaks? I can understand voting for Hillary to keep Trump out but I can't understand why anyone would support Hillary out of her own merit.

Keep going, this schadenfreude is delicious!

I think you're confusing trolls and being anti-trump for actual Hillary supporters, which I don't think exist on 8ch. What do you make of the email leak that specifically states Hillary's desire for Trump to run against her?

The ultimate irony of this race is that the kikes would've had a walk in the park if they just let Boiney take the ticket.

But what can you say about a group of people who have done nothing but fuck up for 5 THOUSAND years. Enslaved 6 times, kicked out of every nation they've tried to settle in, yet they really think they're the top of the food chain just because usury is still legal?

Not even the fed tanking the economy on Trump will stop him, he's literally had experience with that in his personal life to fall back on. Prepare yourself for the nigger hordes denied their gibs, because social programs are the first thing to go when it finally happens.

Not really. Bernie was also against a lot of the globalist interests which is part of what made them want to knock him off the ticket and make sure Hillary was the nominee. A fight between Bernie and Trump would have been a lose lose situation for globalists and rootless cosmopolitans.

The Dems wanted to push Trump in the media because they thought he was divisive for the Republicans. They didn't realize that voters would flock to him and that his message with resonate with so many.

They make the mistake many liberals/SJWs make, which is to repeat the argument of their opponent as though it will hurt their opponent. They're so detached from reality that they can't tell when something would be appealing to sane individuals.

Of course, you're absolutely right, but their hegemony wouldn't have been so thoroughly deconstructed by Trump, wikileaks and O'Keefe against such an obvious jew whore hilery is. Bernie at least believed the bullshit he was spitting, which would have given globalism a hint of sincerity.

Checked. Its amazing his how reliably jews sabotage themselves. BLM becoming anti israel, talking points being BTFO and leaks showing just how inbred the commie establishment really is. Its clockwork.

My guess is that he doesn't have the connections that Hillary has. She's cultivated relationships in high and low places. He has not.

That is yet to be seen, but I suspect he will lose by such a margin that the blame will be placed on him and his supporters.

Perhaps kikes find it difficult to manipulate perceived equals, even though they're supposed to be equals. Imagine how horrible it must be to be one:

A constant, lifelong inferiority complex that compels you to destroy everything and everyone around you because you're convinced they're better than you. Instead of doing the much simpler act of self actualizing the way europeans have been doing for more than 2 millenia.

Shoo, shill

SCHLONGED BY WEINER

its OVER drumpf is FINISHED

I just want to wake up after this election is over and all the shitposts stop happenings.

Seems like your problem can be solve by simply visit a different site.

Nah, I'd rather stay here, and after the election is over you retards will fuck off back to your board, reddit, wherever you come from, and stop shitting up the board.

Is there any evidence that shows this will happen? Shitposting will most likely continue even after election, just like everyone thought 8ch will die after gg went zombie.

You russkie lads need to learn the difference between "when" and "if".

Trumpfkin tears are so delicious

I hope you like tears of joy, CTR.

What the fuck? Hillary supports that vile anti-semetic frog? That's it I'm on the #Trumptrain now.

You just know the butthurt will cause tsunamis. I can't wait tbh fam.

It's hard to believe, but drumpfcuckolds are actually THIS delusional

Just lost a voter.

make your own memes fag

I'm with her.

You do realize in less than two weeks you are going to be unemployed, right? I hope you have some sort of employment lined up for after the election.

Just delete this horrid thread already

Pretty much the whole election in a nutshell.

God thats just sad. I hate that this election has brought out the worst in people. At least now I know who to avoid.

I'm sure Clinton will keep her shill army employed for long after the election. She could probably find no end of uses for a bunch of incredibly poor and stupid people who will do whatever she says. There certainly will be no shortage of stupid poor people after she becomes president.

I'm sure Clinton will keep her shill army employed for long after the election. She could probably find no end of uses for a bunch of incredibly poor and stupid people who will do whatever she says. There certainly will be no shortage of stupid poor people after she becomes president.

who was the faggy guy

James Otis

These (((people))) were ugly inside and out before, this election just dispel their illusion of being tolerant left, nothing value was lost.

Thanks for correcting the record

MADAME

PRESIDENT

Dude I'm not gay or nothing, but Hillary's a pretty sick candidate.

Is that why he rekt her in two debates, lined up women her husband raped in front of her, attached the word "crooked" in front of her name for posterity + roasted her ass at that dinner?

And why would trump be crying? He's made his entire adult life about being felated by gorgeous women. Your memes are weak and your shits all retarded.

At least bumplock this shitty thread

lmao

HE WILL BE REBORN

can't wait till election day. The reddipol drumpfkin suicides are going to be great.

bruh it's over
see

Niggers get out!

bruh tho
you done fam

Should have quit while you were ahead, shitskin.

drumpf is FINISHED hilldawg win WIN HUGELY you drumpfkins are DONE

Sad.
Keep trying though. It's fun to watch.

Kek you drumpftoddlers are adorable. Your meme candidate doesn't have a prayer. Get used to saying madame president kid.

Where do you get these from?

He does it for free.

Pepe is an ADL hate image. Associating him with Hillary is disgraceful.Go back to pol you racist shill.

Clinton is toast m8.

Cunton pepe has such a dopey fucking face. I want to fuck that dopey frog face til it stops making that dopey face and starts begging for more of my cishet white male republican cock in its mouth.

Shine on you autistic diamond, maybe one of your memes will stick someday.

hello reddidrumpf

Reported to your boss for mocking my grandfather. He died in the holocaust you know, do you think using that frog is funny?

But why can't lefties meme though? Is it low IQ or low testosterone?

Both.
They aren't smart enough to understand what makes memes take off, and they don't have the balls to go against their politically correct dogma in order to make something memorable.

The fact we're allowed to post things that make you angry must be driving you up a wall, rulecuck.
You've been crying nonstop for days now.

trump literally lost already.

You know that's a pretty offensive depiction of Polynesian people. The idea that they just went around sacrificing folks to volcanoes is a fear-mongering, Hollywood-produced stereotype that implies Pacific Islanders are just a bunch of mindless, superstitious savages. If you're gonna play the anti-racist side, you should probably stop being so racist.

How fucking delusional are you autists?
They're not playing any side, they're attempting to trigger you. And judging by the asshurt, it works. All you do is bitch about leftypol and bring up boogeymen in response to the posts.

Get some self-awareness.

it's obvious who should really be president, it's a shame trump will lose and this sick old hag will win

Hey, how do you tell Trump apart from Hillary?
His tits are bigger______

Well, it can't be any worse than today, even video games are now completly fucked by cultural marxism, and games have never been this shitty, kek.

Hollywood died so they just have race baiting and lgbt and feminism as a so-called moral highground, while (((they))) eat themselves with reboots and remakes.

Source?

Come for us, I dare you.

Can it become more reddit than this?

Trump will win and make America great.

Your cuckservative larping is easy to spot, Abraham. Don't be so obvious next time after your b& from Holla Forums expires.

During the second debate? That was a obvious fake laugh, as to say: "the things my opposition is saying is so stupid that it's laughable". It was strategy, not confidence.

Meant for

Trumps already won tbh fam

Top kek. 8/8

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Feels good man.

Leftypol being this triggered

In real life with a large scale. He met also.

1. I'm talking about the Jews. Babu, a racist? Jews and procedures that are poor and I was easily overcome.

2 called angle. Turtles are hoping for a sign that you always go to the brain, and you will be surprised to hear this group, "the team said"

I swear if anyone is still supporting Hillary at this point I must say you get the entirety of your news from Facebook, Buzzfeed, Vice, and Cracked.

If you actually went and watched the C-Span testimony of the Head of the FBI, the Podesta emails, the Veritas videos, the opinions of various retired Government officials the financial records of the DNC, then you'd be calling for Hillary and Bill and most of their team to be hanged.

The fact all that information is out there of proof of criminal acts, and yet the best people have been able to counter with is, some women accused him of inappropriately touching them and speaking to them, and one time he said your famous you can do anything even grab women by the pussy.

People are talking as if that, and Treason against the USA is comparable, thats literally insane, people who say that are INSANE.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Where's the laugh? All I see is her being humiliated because the crowd started cheering at the idea of locking her ass up.

Maybe they'll be so salty they'll

HAVE

to make original movies to distract themselves from reality. That would be the best outcome for the whole world.

Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you. Maybe try taking Drumpfler's dick out of your mouth next time you speak. It might help a little. Just a suggestion.

Fuck off Drumpflicker. She was laughing at the fact that Adolf Drumpfler thinks he has any chance of becoming POTUS. Frankly I find it laughable too.

Which one of the hecklers were you?

For once, thank you FBI. The leftist asshurt you have caused is marvelous

Oh, so that's why CtR's gone into overdrive.

I doubt it man. Holla Forums has hit such a critical mass that it would be more accurate to say: "Holla Forums isn't a containment board, it's the politics board showing the political leanings of the majority of posters." It's amazing to think that imageboards have become the farthest right-wing websites on the internet. Imageboards have single-handally been the progenitors the vast majority of memes, and Movements movements now on the internet. We truly are the last boss of the internet. And now that a large amount of user's are now fascists…may the world tremble.

This has been Holla Forums's site from the beginning.

That's what happens when you make a site centered around free speech and anonymity, populated by those too politically incorrect for 4chan to accept

'==MEME'S OF TRUTH!'==
MEMES ARE KINO!

web.archive.org/web/20161022030942/https://8ch.net/tv/res/516767.html

Can you give me a tl;dr of what happened in those? I'm out of the loop.

What has the FBI done?

FBI re-opened the clinton e-mail investigation, in light of anthony weiner having 600 gorrillion of those clinton emails that were supposed to be deleted.

Shillery smoked bernies niggerweed and now dying from lung cancer, you lose shills.

2 days from now, a leak will appear, so monstrous and egregious that Hillary will be forced to step down from the presidential election and flee the country.

You heard it here first.

MEME MAGICK IS REAL

PRAISE KEK

I see no conflict in ideology or rhetoric. Blacks, Arabs, and Mexicans incapable of behaving like civilized human beings will get deported. Blacks and Mexicans who have jobs and no criminal record and are legal citizens will have their own status skyrocket thanks to the dead weight dragging down the reputation of their race being gone.

Not Arabs though. Their Cult of Death necessitates 100% removal. There are no "moderates".

Implying everyone who's voting for Trump is pol….really nigga?

trump already won and if you disagree your a jew nigger antiwhite cuck feminist numale gay faggot fat trannie cuck kike shill dnc ctr abc cia black shitheat

Hollywood pedophiles will no longer get protection from the government. They will have to move their child sex slaves to another country.

If white America is going to survive then Trump is the best chance they got, doesn't mean that Trump is bad for negroes.

The media will become even more vindictive towards the working class, if you can imagine that.

Hillary has lost and she knows it.

I literally can't even.

She has my vote!

Kek

Still, shillary should be in jail.

Trips of truth. However Holla Forums was never high quality to begin with.

The only thing that has me worried is how smug George Sauron seems to be.

The eagles just need to help get the ring into Mount Doom.

CTR being this desperate :^)

You know, I never know if those images are trolls or CtR just blending in better. I find it hard to believe they'd mock their Jewish overlords.

drumpfkins are this delusional

see

There is nothing they won't do to win, posting anti-kike images is nothing compared to the possible loss of influence the globalist bankers might face under a Trump administration.

HEH HEH HEH BUENO

fucking balding kike's face is so repulsive

and people wonder why their careers didnt take off.

Dubs confirm. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop drinking.

good goyim, faggotry is super pro white!

Pennsylvanian here. Was gonna vote Trump, but this constant shitposting by redditors has changed my mind. I'm going to vote Clinton just to spite you.

That's not how you spell "medieval yuropoor shithole", user

Trips check em

Congrats fellow Pennbro! Because of your shitpost, I've gone from not voting at all to now voting for Trump!

Watch your bitch mouth when addressing your superiors. Keystone State stronk.

i hope trump kills himself live after losing

literally everything will be watch dogs 2

Holy shit, did Dan "cunny divider" Schneider cuck Obama?

Shitposting is like entropy; it only ever goes up. We can call this the meme death of the *chan. It happened to halfchan, and it's going to happen to 8ch. However, in that death, shitpost fluctuations occur, sometimes bringing OC into existence which would not otherwise exist, from this, we can conclude that eventually another site will be formed and the cycle will begin anew.

That's when you oversample dems and wymins by 1/3, mind you.

[email protected]/* */, u guys are delusional

Hey. Hey. Tell your friend Ben "the big nose" Aquatic Bane that you need to tighten up your syntax a bit, because your shitty spacing and sad, sad abbreviations and punctuation just fail to imitate a real post finely crafted by our SD >2 IQ posters.

reported ;)

Nigga. She doesn't need to rig the polls. This is almost as bad as when Romney people were "unskewing" the polls and predicted victory before he lost by a landslide. Here's an explanation:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/

If you wanted Trump to win, you should have singed up more white voters early on instead of at the last minute, fam. I take no joy in telling you that we face defeat in November.

trump will win with literally 99% of votes, kill yourself for saying otherwise you defeatist cuck jew ctr democrat hillary lover cocksucker numale faggot sjw gay buttpirate feminist nigger wigger spic illegal kike little shit

it would be so much better if votes for hillary just didnt count. cant we do something about that?

Use paper votes, which can at least lead to a paper trail when the crane inevitably cheats.

George Sauron?

Why does Holla Forums get the really dedicated CTR virgin nerds, while Holla Forums only gets the low-energy shills?

Not everyone lacks absolute trust in muh god emperor is a CTR shill. Some of us are just more realistic.

Because we are a smaller board and are easier to influence. Holla Forums is also much more ideological and know their shit, we just want to talk about movies and dank memes.

Top pic is Bill's brother and some random woman, not Hillary.

Jesus christ they aren't even bothering to hide it anymore huh

Retard, Las Vegas bookies are saying trump will win, redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=44415
Political models are saying he will win,
primarymodel.com
Etc.
By ballot or bullet he will win.

Typing Ben Fischbein doesn't get you b& here, shlomo. Might wanna go back to cuckchan, because full chan is a whole 'nother animal.

that means literally nothing. bookies will take any bets, they put odds based on volume AND probability. what would be the vigorish in putting long odds for trump to win if only five idiots took the suckers bet?

So, bookies still have to be objective or else they could fuck themselves over.
Plus you didn't address the model.

that site is fucking retarded mate

and no, bookies are not objective in the slightest bit - they want to make money

which means they use any means at their disposal to maximize their profit regardless of the outcome

a bookies odds are essentially meaningless as a predictor (and so is primary performance)

Do you even understand how bookies work? If the guy knew trump would win, and said Hillary had the greater odds, people would place bets on trump because you're not making money betting on somebody with odds in their favour.

sorry
So therefore the bookie has to be accurate or else he might lose a lot of money.

reported for antisemitism

no youre fucking retarded

as an exercise lets give trump a 60% chance and hilarry a 40% chance. now for the purpose of simplicity we have 100 people betting on the outcome, none of them vote but all place equal bets of 10$ each on one or the other.

a standard distribution would assume that the percentage of bets on each outcome roughly follows the probability of either outcome… but that doesnt make you any fucking money, that makes you dead even

a bookie adjusts his odds in order to ensure that his return from every individual wager as a whole will maximize his expected value across either of the outcomes.

that means he may give trump .5 to hilarry's 1.5 (because he expects the probability to remain constant) so that he both influences more people to bet for hilarry due to better return on odds, and that he minimizes his losses when trumps victory follows probablistic predictions. HE MAKES MORE MONEY BY MISREPRESENTING THE ACTUAL ODDS

Reported for faggotry

Man, Ben Garrison is riding Trump's cock HARD lately. I'm all for him to win the election, if only for the major butthurt this will cause among the PC crowd, MSM and nu-betas alike, but fuck this is embarassing.

I want this thread to be bumped till Nov 8th.

That picture isn't new.

Doesn't Holla Forums have some gay 6 day time limit for bumping threads now?

Fucking white men are scum.

but they support trump

reported for homophobia

I want some of what you're smoking, goon.

Wow! Never seen this one before.

wasnt some big info coming out today that would destroy hillary? oh right, it was just something you virgin autists made up like the idea europe was ever 100% white or that women aren't equal to men. just accept hillary won already kids, if u guys stop with the bigotry & get good jobs maybe some woman will let u put your tiny dick inside her, [email protected]/* */ yeah right XD ;)

Turns out the anti-Holla Forums shills really were CTR.

trump IS literally basically hitler tho

I wish. If he was Hitler 2.0 I'd go fight for him.

Then we;ll create another one when it's full

As long as the pollacks and leftards are contained to one thread.

I will not be contained. But I can avoid discussing politics in other areas than the designated thread. The election has been like the best TV series in years though, with small plot points turning out to be huge later and a truly unpredictable plot. It's reaching the climax of the season now so just bear with it. I hope the writers don't kill off Trump in the finale, he's my favorite character.

this

Apparently she was going to divorce Obama….

Also very excited for yet another Shoah. What is it with Jews and the people they live around finally snapping and trying to genocide them? ? ?? ?

must be just a coincidence….

You aren't.

>>>/cuckshed/

Is this CTR's trump card? Mixing incoherent memes together?

That's just goon tactics.

I'm not sure if it's funny or cringeworthy.

So if Trump gets into power, will he declare blm a hate group?

bump to trigger ctr cucks

They absolutely cheated that man out of the D nomination. Honestly, Democrats deserve to lose because of that, but only Trump could fuck up so badly. Still, it seems that in spite of that, Trump could win. He's basically doubled his chances in the past week.
If you live in NH, or CO you better go fucking vote, you fucks. Trump may be an incompetent faggot, but at least he isn't the fucking devil, like Hillary.

He'll declare Bernie a luggage lad.

I liked Bernie until he started with he anti-white shit. Then he endorsed Shillary and betrayed his cause.

I lost a lot of respect for him that time and when he said that he wanted to repeal the law that stops people from suing gun companies over bullshit, mostly because I know he doesn't actually believe that shit. It shows he's just another politician. I may not have agreed with him, but I used to think he was at least honest about what he wanted.

Watching people talk about US "politics"…it's weird & scary, but sort of like a train wreck. I can't stop reading their hilarious opinions, no matter how stupid they are.

Priceless.

Nobody actually likes Clinton. Either they're CTR or trolls. Note that the vast majority of people hate both, but are voting for one or the other for pragmatic reasons. It's like a second level of the election.

Nobody actually likes Trump. Either they're Holla Forums or trolls. Note that the vast majority of people hate both, but are voting for one or the other for pragmatic reasons. It's like a second level of the election.

It's the best thing on Holla Forums right now.

There are people that genuinely like Trump. Just look at Holla Forums. Other than SJWs and batshit feminists, I don't really see who could honestly like Clinton.

There are people that genuinely like Clinton. Just look at CNN. Other than nazis and batshit MRAs, I don't really see who could honestly like Trump.

Lol, but they're paid off.

no they aren't, they're a news channel and the news must be impartial, its in the constitution.

Thank you for correcting the record. :^)

Tsk tsk.

Interesting how BLM has all but disappeared after the Soros connections got bust wide open.

Better prepare for chimp-outs on November 9 2016 and January 20 2017, though

Nah, m8.

what now, bigot?

The fuck?

7/10 made me legitimately chuckle aloud.