Infomercials general

What's are Holla Forums favorite infomercials?

Better version.

every time

This has more or less existed in similar form since I was a young child in the 80s, and probably before that. A chopper with a spring, usually for chopping onions.

Why would I ever buy a slap chop when I can get the same thing for less money?

BUG-A-SALT

because it has a funny commercial!

This may not have an infomercial, but it's the only commercial I remember from the late 2000s.

So all my life, I've been going to the toilet wrong eh? That explains the once-a-week diarrhoea.

So all my life, I've been going to the toilet wrong eh? That explains the once-a-week diarrhoea.

The ones for music compilations. I can't explain why, but they were absolutely hypnotic to me, even if I didn't like the music.

im actually gonna order one

That's a fucking stool

old spice is the highest form of commercial, followed by billy mays
honestly, i'm surprised Holla Forums isn't all over it

There is no commercial better than

You are going to like the way you look, I guarantee it.

you're gonna be slappin' my nuts all day

I would have to say the Magic Bullet.

it's got it all: a fat slob with a hangover, a shrill Jewish old hag neighbor, everybody stops by the house all day to try new and excited blended beverages out of their amazing blender.

Vince did nothing wrong. Prostitutes need to be smacked around some times to know their place.

The bitch was trying to bite his tongue off, he had every right to punch the whore.

JIDF pls

i thought you were joking about the hungover slob

Fuck you, nigger.

Do the dildo shows count? I like the one tool infomercial that's selling a 3" circular saw with a cut depth of about an inch; all of my why.