Disobey the father...

Wow, looks like sometimes plan of (((people))) works on the long run

Brown wimminz are powerless against Strong Anglo-Teutonic Men

wow, totally teh campain song for le Drumphf am i right guys? xD

Where did this myth come from? Early British settlers were escaping religious persecution.

cumskins have always been animals.

Pick one and only one.

Funnily enough she was one of Nancy Reagan's ancestors

Hardly surprising, Ronald always did seem like a cartoonish buffoon. that's right I went there

But she's Nancy's ancestor. Your post doesn't make any sense

yes and no…I think the main point was the conquistadores that destroyed land and killed all…..and English settlers where less but the same.i think you mean the US pellegrine that created the 13colonies where persecuted ones

and I'm fairly sure that OP is just shitposting on comparing them to SJW and mudslime

No they weren't. The religious nuts had safe haven in the Netherlands. Settlers came here to, shockingly, settle the land. The Spanish came to the new world for gold and silver and so built little but forts to store and ship their bullion. The French came to the new world for Fur and so built outpost along the rivers to trade and trap. The English came to the new world for the land itself. The native populations had been decimated by disease before Columbus had even set sail in 1492; the depopulated land had great worth if you could invest heavily into establishing European agrarian colonies. The wealth that the English gained in the new world was not mined nor traded, but rather grown: Cotton, Tobacco, and Hemp.

Women are societal climbers; when there is an opportunity to make it to the royal English court versus being another native "princess" in a small tribe, women almost always choose the metropolitan lights over home's hearth.

He just wanted to shit on Reagan, so it was going to happen regardless of logical connections to your statement.

stay mad, Holla Forums

what does Reagan being a monster have to do with Holla Forums?

it's a common leftist meme

I'm sorry that a dead man, who prior to being dead was an old man with dementia, has triggered you so badly

I've never met an indian who wasn't a junkie, a drunkie or a prostitute

Political shitposting is the most low energy faggotry.

Does she drink to deal with being an ugly slut?

Uh oh, u dun it now user

She has horns, that means she is evil and must be burned.

This is what Gavin McInnes married.

It's called hypergamy, and your mistake was using the word "always."

Injuns weren't the first people in America. It was settled by ancient Aryans before them. The reason why their populations were low is because they arrived later than claimed.

real question: How does the "We Wuz Americanz" narrative benefit the movement? All it does is make you look autistic and petty.

Look how miserable he looks in this photo

this, whites were the first in india, china and africa. But they were conquered and all of their inventions stolen!

WE WUZ AFRICANS, ASIANS, INDIANS, AMERICANS, N' SHIEET.

gavin is a pissdrinking hipster. of course he married a POC as white babbys are a sin against science

Is such a thing even possibru?

Aryan savages trying appropriate my heritage. They don't even get their ariosophy autism right.
t. actual shaman of Atlantean blood

How the fuck was this made by jews?

I'm pretty sure "circle of life" is considered racist too because it implies respect to the natural order.

Because they stole from animu, only hacks do that.