Upcoming dreamworks films

How can pixar&disney animation even compete?

I will not see any one of these movies

please quit acting like there's even a difference. they're the Coke and Pepsi of movies.

10 years too late tbh

Is How to train your dragon 2 good?

It's kind of like Kung Fu Panda 2. The villain is out of left field and completely psycho, the hero resolves issues with his mother, but they didn't nail the ending at all.

Also Astrid had like 5 seconds of screen time it was completely bullshit.

Not really.

Like most movies, a poor villain makes for a poor film.

They're about eight years too late for make a movie of that. Most people who read that are either in highschool or collage now.

Take your too sugary blue-packaged ass out of here, Jew. This is a Coca Cola board.

more like 15

I don't think I'd see any of these even if I had kids. Maybe boss baby to count the subtle trump jokes.

Unless you're under 10, why would you care?

user, that generation is more full of overgrown children than any in the history of mankind.

subtle or "subtle"?

They probably forgot it existed

At least HTTYD3 is coming out. I enjoyed 1 and 2, despite it's flaws.

That is SO 2006

So is Captain Underpants going to be the first leading gay superhero?

I'd say it's pretty good. Jonsi's song in this movie outclasses the first movie's theme. The villain could have been better, but overall it's an enjoyable movie.

Ha ha it's like they understand me and my internet culture!

He's already the first pedophile superhero

does anyone actually drink pepsi?, or is it just a by-product of making coke that they sell to restaurants on the cheap?

Is it even possible to force an agenda any harder without it coming off as parody?

I've never understood how anybody could like that brown carbonated sugar water.

i have a lot of sinus drainage and dr pepper is great for burning all of the snot in the back of my throat away.
i rarely touch the stuff anymore though.

Is it any wonder they're more diversified than Coke? By diversified, I don't mean the CEO is a POC woman.

I had no idea Pepisco owned all those different brands.

Pepsi is better than coke. Coke tastes too syruppy imo. The only time I order coke is when I'm forced to because they have no other choices.

its not even that i want coke, its that i want either sprite (which is owned by coke) or DR pepper (which is its own thing but tends to only be served at coke joints) and am instead offered sierra mist or mr pibb, which are litterally knock-offs of the superior product.
on an unrelated note why was sprite so heavily marketed towards niggers? does anyone else miss splice?

goyim, i….

everything is heavily marketed to niggers.

I recognize maybe a a tenth of those brands at most.

Was El Dorado the only good dworks animated flick?

Fun Fact: soft drinks don't even use sugar. They all use High-Fructose Corn Syrup. It's a syrup that contains so much fructose that it's instantly sweeter than all other competitors and since it's a syrup it mixes easier. What's the catch? All of it goes to your liver in a process comparable to how alcohol must be broken down by the body. Afterwards almost 100% of it goes to your gut as fat. The fatty bodies they form lowers your response to the hormone that tells you that you're full. If it was actual sugar, it would be 50/50 fructose and glucose and in the case with glucose it gets burnt off instantly. If it was 100% glucose sweetener, it would be pure cell fuel with virtually no affects on weight gain and associated side effects.

None of these are particularly surprising.
I just didn't know that Cheetos, Doritos, Lay's, Mnt Dew and Quaker were all owned by the same company.

Meant for

I don't know why they need a sequel to this. The first movie was okay I don't see the need for a sequel.

I actually read these books as a kid. I don't think it'll do well. Especially if they go with a 3d animation thing. I felt it would've worked better as a 2d animated shorts or something.

First one was good, 2nd one not so much due to the weak villain. I might see it but they better have a damn good villain.

Don't forget the upcoming Ice Age movie.

I'm down as long as it has a song by Owl City

If there was Capt. Underpants TV movie on Nick in the late 90s or early 2000s, young me would have been on that like flies on shit

Y'know that would be great. Shame they didn't do it.

On the subject of The Croods, has anyone watched the cartoon series of it? Any good?

Meh

In sophisticated countries, they use sugar.

Why don't you make your own soda and let the free market decide ;) .
Lmao entitlecuck whining.

Yah, you put it in a childrens book.

Next to nothing uses pure fructose, that would be sickeningly sweet. Just about every soda uses HFCS55, as in 55% fructose 45% glucose. General sugar (50% fructose) can't really be said to be healthier as it is still basically just as harmful.
Pure glucose would definitely be better for you but is rarely used as it isn't very sweet.

I can't argue with that, they're known for being forgetful ritalin poisoned retards too.

Sugar is acidic and bad for your teeth though, even by itself.
It's why dentists ask if you've had any tooth pain after eating sweet shit like doughnuts.

The first Croods was boring and disparaged tradition as stupid. I can only imagine what the sequel will be like.

Boss Baby looks like a parody of bad movie ideas.

Captain Underpants is something I thankfully never knew existed. It looks like something that should never be made into a movie.

Trolls looks like standard Dreamworks shit.

I liked How to Train Your Dragon 1, and liked him not being such a wuss in 2 (the movie itself was trash though.) I do not have high hopes for a third movie. Dreamworks sequels are usually all steeply down hill. The only exception I can think of is Shrek 2, which is more like a gentle slope down hill with a few bumps here or there.

Kung Fu Panda 2 was better than 1.
3 was shit though.

Will have to take your word. I've never watched any of the Kung Fu Panda movies.

You know, if we could decentralize Hollywood, shitty movies like these would cease to be made.

oy vey, it would be like another shoah

Kek

Mountain Dewritos

You're otherwise right though, pretty much all of Dreamworks' sequels are far worse than the first movies, even when the first movie in a series is already shit.

Not Dreamworks

That's exactly what they're counting on. Overgrown children probably shovel more money into the Dreamworks/Disney machine than real children do at this point.