I mean this is the coice we get? An orange buffon and Hillary?

I mean this is the coice we get? An orange buffon and Hillary?

Honestly it just isn't worth the time to choose who is going to put the noose around our necks.

I am going to protest this election and not vote. Drumpf and Shitlery are two sides of the same coin. It's all the same shit

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/a-trump-inspired-hate-crime-in-boston/401906/
bridge.georgetown.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/When-Islamophobia-Turns-Violent.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730
washingtonpost.com/opinions/vince-foster-was-my-brother-donald-trump-should-be-ashamed/2016/05/26/95c684f2-233f-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/after-convention-stumble-melania-trump-has-largely-vanished-from-campaign/2016/09/08/c887d576-6bab-11e6-8225-fbb8a6fc65bc_story.html
theviralcafe.com/humor/17-phrases-show-trump-completely-useless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congrats, you grew up.

Now take this shit to Holla Forums where it belongs.

why do you think they are here?
They would be slid deleted and btfo on Holla Forums

I hear you. I just stopped caring. It's best not to waste time and energy on bullshit. Neither candidate is good. Why waste my time. I am going to stay home and enjoy netflix.

You know perfectly well Holla Forums would just ban them for insulting their god-king and delete the thread.

hillary will win then make sure bigots like trump never run for president again

Since many trumpanzees will never bother to read the whole wall of text, I will start with trump's worst qualities.

Trump, running for President of the most powerful and influential country in the world, thinks the Geneva Convention Is 'A problem' making soldiers afraid to fight for fear of breaking all sorts of rules and regulations. You know, those silly rules made to keep humanity in the Armies and NOT commit war crimes. But I can't tell you how monumentally offensive and appalling this is, lets hear it from real ex-officers

Donald Trump wants to bring back 'a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding', so war crimes clearly gonna be a running thing here, and let's see what CIA findings think about how well torture works here But Clearly Trump knows better than the CIA findings

And speaking of war crimes, let's talk about murdering innocent americans! Trump wants to deal with ISIS by 'taking out' The families of people who join ISIS. Since It is highly unlikely trump wanted to take them out to dinner, he obviously means kill. In fact, when asked about his position on murdering the families he doubled down, cos on 9/11 apparently someone's wife knew what was goin on, despite none of them having signs of relations in america If you would like to debate the morals of murdering innocent americans without trial because their family member was evil, then please, take a good look in the fucking mirror, open the cupboard below the mirror and take a large gulp of that bleach because nothing is justifiable about a government purposefully murdering innocent people. If you think murdering them would have any significant affect on ISIS when barely any of them have american relations cos, you know, they are syrian, then congrats on being a fucking idiot I suppose.. Extra disgust: Note trump's comment on 'Oh they won't disobey me' when talking about forcing military to commit illegal war crimes. Yeah. Great presidential candidate here.

Let's talk about trump's biggest plan, the plan that's got him support of every right wing racist in the underbelly of America: Blocking Muslim Travel within the country. [HAS SINCE FLIP FLOPPED, IS NOW ONLY A 'SUGGESTION', BUT I WILL POINT OUT HOW STUPID IT IS STILL] This plan is bigoted, and violates 'Freedom Of Religion' In the constitution. No question. This plan, if put into effect, would be a gigantic waste of money that would only accomplish harming innocent people, and would not in any way serve to make america safer, and would also be impossible to enforce. Say what the right wing is always fear mongering about, a bearded islamic suicide bomber, plans to blow himself up somewhere in america. And somehow getting his equipment through our already ridiculous airport security, he gets to the muslim check. Wait, how does that work? Trump and his supporters always avoid this glaring question… ANyway If he is already planning on blowing himself up, surely having to ditch the turban and shave his beard is not going to stop him. The only people that will be harmed by the check will be innocent muslims and even Sikhs since so many people see 'turban' and think 'muslim'. This point will not mean anything to the_donald since they literally fear and hate everything islamic despite the dangerous extreme right being more dangerous. Hmm, maybe we should post a Number of days since far right terrorist attack:0 every time a tragedy occurs.

Now let's change the tone and talk about his Tax Plan [MAY HAVE FLIP FLOPPED ON TAX PLAN SINCE] Tax's are complicated, here is a laymans video with sources in the description detailing Cruz's and Trump's tax plan, Trump would cost us between 10-12 trillion dollars over the next 10 years with his tax cuts. And of course with this flat tax rate the richer you are, the bigger cuts you will get. Let's make america's deficit great again! Let's make billionaire's pockets heavy again!

Let's talk about what many scientists agree on being the biggest problem the world will face in the next century: Climate change, Global warming. What is your thoughts on that drumpf? Are you sure trump? Oh yes Really? Oh god he just sounds like an ignorant right wing mom on facebook Despite potentially flipping, flopping back and maybe flipping again, Here are donald's recent thoughts on climate change and his energy plan. Cannot pull the 'he was being sarcastic' shit on this can you trumpanzees?

How about vaccines hey donald you would never spread ignorance about vaccines to your millions of twitter followers would you-Oh

It's literally not worth voting. If you do you are everything that is wrong with the world.

Then take it to Holla Forums, Holla Forums is not for political discussion.

WE HAVE PHENOMENAL LISTS, THE BEST LISTS FOLKS. TO THE SIDEBAR.

To add:

Donald Trump says we can never default because we just print the money. This strategy worked excellently for Zimbabwe and Weimar Germany.

cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/

Trump is not a non-interventionist in foreign policy. He has lied about opposing the Iraq War early on, supported Libyan intervention, and won't rule out using nukes against ISIS.

Trump has no idea how government works. He thinks that judges sign bills.

Trump is a motivator of hate crimes against Muslims and Immigrants

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/a-trump-inspired-hate-crime-in-boston/401906/

bridge.georgetown.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/When-Islamophobia-Turns-Violent.pdf

Trump has flip flopped on abortion 5 times in 2 days, and more than five times over the past decade

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

Donald Trump loves conspiracy theories

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

washingtonpost.com/opinions/vince-foster-was-my-brother-donald-trump-should-be-ashamed/2016/05/26/95c684f2-233f-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html

Thanks for the links! I am not going to use the 'trump inspired crimes' because I am avoiding using ANYTHING his supporters do in this post. Trust me, no-one hates trump supporters more than me, and I will make another wall of text maybe one day showcasing the worst of trump supporters. But I don't want to give the_safespace any shit they can throw at this post to ignore the facts.

this. Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true.

He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do.

His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all.

Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps?

Americans, as world leaders, have an added responsibility while choosing who runs their nation. What is that responsibility? It is to choose someone who is not just good for the nation, but also for the world.

Is Trump good for the world? Will he bring about the much-needed reforms that America and the world sorely need today? Will he bring together nations on the brink of war, or will he just standby or even encourage war?

Think long and hard before you vote. Be a superhero. Save the world. Don’t vote for Trump.

Trump calls Clinton a "World class liar" yet according to Politifact.com (winner of the Pulitzer prize for best reporting in the 2012 election) a whopping 75% of the statements he makes are mostly false if not worse compared to Hillary's 27%.

consider the following: Melania Trump

claims to have a college degree, yet there is no record.
claims to be a fairly slow processed immigrated full citizen,
yet won't produce her work visa and green card applications.
she's now "in hiding" for fear there's more dirt to dig up on her.

washingtonpost.com/politics/after-convention-stumble-melania-trump-has-largely-vanished-from-campaign/2016/09/08/c887d576-6bab-11e6-8225-fbb8a6fc65bc_story.html

I don't really blame her for the speech plagiarism.
you can't expect some billionaires arm candy to know
what's she reading off a teleprompter has been said before.

Donald Trump’s whole campaign is about white supremacy & xenophobia. this race is all about winning for Donald Trump. In this pursuit of winning, Trump is appealing to and feeding the worst that is inside us. He is also a white supremacist and keeps purporting the view that white people are above other racial ethnicities in some way or the other, just because they are white. He has not officially spoken out on this issue, which is why a lot of people say that this is nonsense, but here is the proof: According to statistical analysis, about 62% of the people Donald Trump has re-tweeted are white nationalists. He has also re-tweeted a lot of tweets with the hashtag “#whitegenocide” (a theory that there is a worldwide coordinated effort to eliminate the “white race” off the face of this planet). Does he really know what it means? Probably not, but it is extremely strange that out of the hundreds and thousands of tweets that are addressed to him, he manages to re-tweet those that are written by white supremacists and white genocide theorists. This is not Making America Great Again; we are just going backward in time and Making America 1968 again!

he wants to remove Federal minimum wage while placing a 45% teriff on chinese goods. so you know how 60%+ of america is poor / middle class and uses walmart or target or similar places to buy food and goods to live? 50% price increase on those goods while removing the federal saftey net of minimum wage. Imagine someone in a state that still thinks 4$/hr is good and then being forced to pay 50% more for your food. yaay trump

not biased at all.
and jesus hell mate, are you so fucking triggered that you don't even make a wall of text, but a fucking skyline of posts. take your shit to Holla Forums or Holla Forums

Better off not voting if this is what you get

theviralcafe.com/humor/17-phrases-show-trump-completely-useless/

And accusations of being CTR in
5…
4…
3…
2…
1…

why is Holla Forums always filled with threads that are either anti-trump or "wait for hitler/both sides are bad pls dont vote or atleast throw your vote away"

Actually, why does Holla Forums have any of these anyway? >television and media
these threads belong on a political board

samefag

Holy shit you need to go out and spread these truths, stop wasting time here, go! The world needs you to explain the complexities of politics to it.

CTR only gets paid per post.

also im surprised you only posted this on these two boards.

inb4 doesn't exempt you from being called what you are acting like, you dumbfuck. you keep posting your drivel here, and when someone points out it's not board-related you you call them CTR and try to fit every meme from Holla Forums in there, thinking we wouldn't notice.
and when someone refutes your statement or calls you out on your bullshit, you absolutely sperg out all over the fucking board, one thread not being enough to contain your autism, and type harder and faster than any manchild has ever typed before to create walls upon walls of texts in mere minutes. get your fucking act together and then maybe we could, in good faith, believe you aren't a shilling piece of crap who samefags not only one one thread, and apperantly not even a single board:

no, i guess you have to shill on multiple boards with those autistic posts of yours.

Wow, it's literally nothing

What did you do make a bunch of posts and delete them to try and trick people into thinking there was something there?

0/10 shitposting Trumpanzee

We have ID's on this site, we can see your posts on other boards too. Remember to get that Vitamin D.

Do you have any proof of this, or is this another one of the Drumpfkins paranoid delusions. Maybe you should stop shitposting and change your underwear as often as you change the tinfoil on your head.

maybe start practicing what you preach, you dimwit.

You deleted all your posts because you're scared that (((you))) got found out. We get it, you're new to this site.

Sure thing, buddy.

wew lad, easy on all that salt, don't you know that's bad for you?

jesus christ, you are actually emotionally hurt by this, aren't you? get some help, like for real. go to a psychiatrist and talk about all this pent up autism.