Writer writes male character

Why does this never happen in real life?

there's no writer in real life

nice try, but I haven't used a fedora in almost four years

Because in real life you're not a character, you're a background extra.

Because you're not "male character". You're "extra #347" or "creepy weirdo on bus" or "morbidly obese autistic retard who shrieks at sunlight and never says a word."

"female character" doesn't fall for that guy.

Because women find confidence in men attractive.

If you walk up to a woman and start talking to her, she automatically sees you as more attractive than if you were a wallflower.

Similarly, if you are a man who isn't interested in sex with a woman for any reason (not attractive enough, gay etc) this is extremely curious to a woman which is why "gay" guys get laid surprisingly often.

There are a surprising number of girls that might actually find you attractive. BUT IT IS NOT IN THEIR NATURE TO APPROACH YOU, YOU MUST APPROACH THEM. You must approach them for any chance of anything to happen. Men are hunters, women prey.

So what do you do about it?

Basically women want an "interesting" man which effectively translates to: DONT BE A WALLFLOWER. Go and talk to her. The worst thing that can happen is she laughs at you and rejects you. So fucking what?

Also increase your chances by being around lots of women in social events you attend.

I'm writing a new story. Going to break all of the tropes.

then you will write a very shitty and predictable movie, not because you are unskilled, but because you are coming into the project focused solely on tropes.

whats with all the retard pepe lately? i've been seeing it everywhere.

Good luck with that

i've heard this "go and talk to her" shtick before.

first of all, i don't know the bitch half of the fucking time, so do i make myself look like an ass trying to talk to her about literally the fucking wallpaper or the weather? like, if there isn't something i can use to break the ice, i'm sol you dumb nigger.

apu apustaji the new hit meme from finland and nearly every time you see him on this board it's probably me

Opening is the hardest part. Its scary as fuck. Just talk about something situational "hey what phone are you using?" "I'm thinking about getting a new phone." Seriously. Its much better just getting a conversation going than the actual meaning behind the words.

That is why you fail. You already are worried about other people's social expectations of you. I have done some really cringy shit but afterwards the sun is still shining and they will forget in a couple days anyway.

Protip for interesting conversations: remember FORD

Family
Occupation
Recreation
Dreams

There u go. Conversation 101

Addendum: Here are some EZ openers I've used with success:

At Comicon: Super easy, just ask about her costume. She probably put a lot of effort into it and would be happy to talk. Just keep her talking about herself.

At the park: I said hi to her dog and started petting it when it jumped on me. Then asked her about him and how old he was etc.

At a bookstore: "Is that a good book? I have been meaning to read something new" Then talk about her fav genre and yours and whatever."

It's pretty easy but a bit scary when u go in. Especially for introverts which is basically all of Holla Forums.

Think about the kind of person that would attempt to corrupt a meme as well known and liked as pepe to try and change what he stands for.

Because women decide whether or not they find a man attractive within the first 10-15 seconds of meeting based on purely superficial criteria. They really are tha stupid.

Pepe's been mutated into so many different kids of things, it's original 'feels good man' meme is completely lost.

I'm talking about his current incarnation of kek, you cucky fuck. Don't you have a bull to prep?

hey delete this pls

This retard Pepe doesn't look like some malicious attempt at artificially twisting his image like that shit the waifu sperg keeps posting every time he gets butthurt though.

Why do you keep fucking up your post numbers like that?

Because reddipol likes to virtue signal with all of the hip buzzwords, but doesn't really know how to use imageboards.

Its a corruption of a well fought meme campaign to make him our unofficial counterculture mascot. Waifus have a more legitimate claim to chan board culture than counterfeit pepes ever will.

Because CTR and other similar invading trash get paid by the reply. Quoting the reply instead of linking it denies them their shekels while still calling out their bullshit. Try it for yourself, it either makes them sperg out showing their hand or stop replying entirely because they know you won't be their gib.

Better question is why he purposely takes one arrow out

Glad I'm not this autistic.

I made
How was that CTR? I was just saying retard Pepe seems harmless.

That's what I was talking about.

Its like watching a car crash in slow motion. I can't look away!

What are you talking about?
You still strawmanning the leaked posts from a board owner or global, of an autist, who'd have had his toys taken away from him only six months ago had he done that shit?

Maybe you should get your mental illness checked out. You seem to have some strange obsessions.

You're arguing with redditors wearing a Holla Forums suit. There's really no logic to any of it.

It's insanely obvious to literally everyone else it's just you and you alone forcing that meme, sperg.

Sorry dude, but you thinking its harmless is part of their infiltration, and it makes you sorta suspect for not seeing how obvious it is. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, if you don't believe me, look at how hard these two retards are going at it:

Go ahead and reply to them with quoted posts, watch how they squirm or outright quit. They HAVE to troll to get replies out of people at this point in the election, because that's the only way they get paid. Its amazing to watch.

So why do finns do a retarded version of other memes ? Pedobear became sprurdo, then this ?

But it does happen in real life. Haven't you had a fat chick or ugly lust for you ?
I had 2 fat ones and one slow one. Pretty ones take more effort usually.

He's still doing it

The only one who's insane is you, sorry.
Not whatever sperg you think I am.
Take your meds, please.

Or maybe you've just been in an echo chamber and people find it fun to fuck with you.

Why do you deny it?
Post it, sperg, I know you want to, you've already spent most of the week throwing a shitfit, might as well finish strong.

I bet you didn't realize the shape of his head is just an outline of Pepe either.

Finns are the most creative race of people in the world and they love spreading their culture to others on the internet for all to enjoy. The next time you see a Finn, thank him for all of his contributions to the world.

There he goes again.
On Holla Forums retards like you call it circlejerk.
On pol it's a hugbox.
Here on Holla Forums it's a cuckshed.

You do not get to argue in a hugbox,safespace or a circlejerk. The entire idea is that everyone agrees on one thing and different opinions get banned/removed/karma down into hidden etc.

The reason for moderation is simple: we will devolve into 4cuck status if that doesn't happen.
That's why tripfaggotry got removed on Holla Forums. Only the most egoistical faggots did it and they attracted even more cancer.

Exactly, remember when pedobear also used to be a counteculture mascot? Even some normies were made aware of him. Its why I don't like or use spurdo and these counterfeit Pepes are also so low energy.

Shoo shills

Deny what?
Post what? I'm sorry, it's really hard to follow the ramblings of someone who's mentally ill. I know it's hard to explain the conspiracy or the indentities of people who are hiding around every corner that you obsess about, but you're going to have to take the dick out of your mouth and properly finish a coherent thought.

Why did pedobear die anyway ? We still get child rape scandals on a regular basis in UK, Hollywood and etc.
Was it because to catch a predator stopped ?

That's okay, you'll start again, you always do.

Because mods started permabanning anyone who posted pictures of children on 4chan so talking about pedophilia in any way became risky.

Pretty hilarious, considering you force those with the "muh CTR" boogeyman, or whatever the flavor of the month is. SA, goons, SRS, whatever. Anyone who calls you out for your mental illness is the boogeyman, I get it.

The fuck are you even talking about? This conversation wasn't about moderation. This conversation was about how retarded you faggots are, and also the fact that the only reactions to a moderator leaking posting history are from schizophrenics implying that the autist in question are whatever boogeyman they're rambling about.
Whereas, previously, it'd be the moderator getting his toys (board) taken away from him.

So not only is this place filled with the rambling of the mentally ill, but in fact it has lost its bite to keep moderators in check.

People have conversations about telephones, the ringing machine with numbers on the front, to engage in a courtship ritual.

Time for the apocalypse. It is long overdue.

If I had to guess, it was probably at moot's request to clean up the board and attract advertisers. The irony of pedobear was that he was always to be reviled for his pedophilia, a la swipper in Dora, but his design was cute enough to spare his existence. Looks like moot was a cuck duck for much longer than we give him credit for.

Shh fellow user, your getting baited to pad their wallets

You can stop projecting about mental illnesses.
We have genuine raids on most boards, we have useless spammers who just want to start shit.
Oh yeah it was about how everyone but you is mentally ill, retarded and rambling bullshit etc.

Maybe you just stick your head in meta too much, but shove your head in the ground when actual raids happen or when cuckposting started derailing legit threads here.
Either way waste of time talking to you.

That's nice, what a brave little hacker you are! You meme so extreme! You have so much to be proud of in your life, that your own employer calls you basement dwelling virgins! Good job!

8/pol/ is no fun allowed cancer on par with 8/a/

I mean that we are the ones getting raided. From /fit/ to /tg/. But your face is so deep in the ground you missed that too.

And 4pol is ultra fun eh, why are you guys even here ? Is this why Holla Forums is such shit ? Because it's fun to you to cuckpost ?

Pretty sure that guy is shitting on the one you're arguing with, faggot.

Why are you even here on Holla Forums to have serious discussions about conspiracy and moderation? Do you even care about Kristen Stewards footsmell?

I apologize.

Because I want to talk about movies.
Except there are faggots swarming my threads with cuck shit, nigger poems, that idiot that for months has been spamming humpfty drumpf.

And now there is another idiot trying to force a dumb finnish meme, that's just another meme redrawn.

If you want to talk about movies but can't handle imageboard culture, go to the blu ray forum. They have all the moderation you're begging for.

You haven't forced your ugly meme here yet.
And you are a small guy.

You're so paranoid about shills that you would have me banned for posting memes, just like I was on /a/. I guess I'll start taking pleasure in being able to trigger some poor Holla Forums retard by posting these images.

I don't think anyone really cares that much.
It doesn't look like you're forcing some gay politics or cuck faggotry at least, which is a huge relief tbh.

Fuck you faggot you won't soil this pure mene

Women have fucking conversations about shoes. SHOES
and dresses and make up

All you are doing as a man is exploiting the thermal exhaust port of women in their endless capacity to talk about themselves.

It doesn't matter what you talk about. Just that you talk. It's way more banal than just telephones man.

Why is he a nigger?

Can't you just go to /film/?

/film/ is dead, mate