What actionkino has the best cinematography?

What actionkino has the best cinematography?

INB4 Furiosa road featuring feminist max

the only good thing about the movie was that it had actors i like.

that being said, everything else was so incredibly awful that i couldn't stand to watch it for more than half an hour.

stop now

Looking pretty is all this movie has. Broken script, broken main character, trash all around. I'd dare somebody to prove me wrong but there's already countless threads about it so don't bother.

if there's already countless threads about you being proven wrong, why would you ask someone here to prove you wrong?

Oh ho ho ya cheeky cunt.

i'm not being a cheeky cunt, you just have shit grammar bud.

"i'd dare somebody to prove me wrong but there's already countless threads about it so don't bother."

throw in a fucking comma or something, you dingus. that sentence literally reads that you want someone to prove it wrong, but it's been done in countless threads.

As if it fucking matters on redditchan. What kind of cunt who doesn't capitalize even gets off telling somebody about grammer anway? The board's a shitshow and you're worried about fucking grammar lol

both of you are cunts tbh

yeah, but he's definitely the bigger cunt.

It's a low budget movie with incredibly boring script, but the cinematography is top tier. The action scenes are few and short, but they all look great.

the more i think about it, the more i find cinematography to be overrated and easy as fuck to do.

it's not that hard to set up a camera angle with some color in the background and lighting half a person's face or some shit like that.

What are you even talking about?

If it's easy then how come so many people do it wrong? It's some of the hardest part of film making.

You're full of shit man.

Can you give examples of people doing it right and wrong?

Revenant

Any given BLACKED.COM kino

Still trying, eh?

Can you please elaborate?