TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-hollywood-walk-fame-125952413.html
deadline.com/2016/10/donald-trump-hollywood-star-suspect-investigation-chamber-of-commerce-1201843165/
8ch.net/tv/res/523660.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/4cuck/
>>>/ctr/

This faggot has obviously never used a tool in his life, sad. I bet Hillary paid this poor mentally ill man to unleash impotent rage on the sidewalk, such a nasty woman.

It's afraid of the coming cuck purge.

Where the work boots?

Is this legal?

Who gave the order to vandalize such nice pavement?

Fucking amerifats, your pathetic nation should be wiped from the face of earth

trumpdrones mad as fuck

Niggers

Nut he is dressed like city worker and there are traffic cones around

I thought that city ordered taking it down

You make good point Tovarish, I see many clean sneakers and soft hands

Maybe because we live in 21 century and not late 19th and working class can afford to maintain hygiene and buy new clothes?

Stay triggered cuck fuck.

It's because they're faggot leftists, who all take estrogen supplements.

So is there an actual story to this or not?

Thanks for the contribution, freech. Fuck off now.

That is called free speech, and usually trumpcucks respect it not like democrats

Wewies.

Having bitchmade hands doesnt have anything to do with hygiene muchacho, it just means yer an office nigger- also speak for yourself not everyone can afford the new weezys or some shit

obviously migrant workers dont have the time or the inflated ego to commit such pointless western liberal acts of twitter protest, but it should still be pointed out, we arent just talking about these children here its about the demographics of who is supporting who in general.

A lot of mexis f.e actually support trump and not only because hes doing a strongman number, the smart ones know exactly what "free trade" will buy you, and they are still feeling the dicking they got from the last clinton thanks to NAFTA and co

Well fuck it, here's your source.

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-hollywood-walk-fame-125952413.html

A shining beacon of the white race eh?

mocking trump is not only safe but incredibly easy, by all means do it just dont fucking crank one out at the same time like you are some kind of revolutionary humor jesus you self-righteous asshat. You are obviously salty about the orange bufoon, maybe he grabbed you by the pussy once

which is why 8/pol/ has banned more IP ranges for wrongthink than 4chan itself, wew

drumpcucks btfo, can't wait for the salt this election.

Freech, seriously, take your stale memes and go.

Where to get these stats?

LEL, TOP CUCKOLD

its gonna be sad either way nigger, trump is still the obvious choice even if you really dislike/distrust him, anyone that votes for hilldog or stein has not been paying attention

They've banned pretty much every VPN provider except for the obscure ones.
4chan doesn't rangebans for opinions.
It's a ballpark guestimate but considering the bans.json with a shitload of permabans on our Holla Forums, it's definitely more than 4chan's Holla Forums.

Kinda hilarious if you think about it. Even with the recent autoban of those names on 4chan, our Holla Forums has much more bans just from the retarded faggot mods. Especially range bans.

I thought I was leftypol? Which is it, will you make up your mind?

His firsthand experience by being a CTR faggot, on 4cuck they run the show, on Holla Forums they get a banhammer shoved down their throats.

Fuck freedom of speech, we are just interested in winning.

B-but the Libertarians!

Yeah, we should vote for our very own DUDE WEED LMAO candidate, so that Canada won't feel so lonely anymore.

Yeah well steincucks and hillniggers haven't been shitting up my imageboard for 6+ months.

Keep up that schizophrenia, I'm not banned, yet alone rangebanned, on the echo chamber that is 8/pol/.

Wew, nice argument there CTR-cuck, why don't you try posting one of your Hillary memes and see how long it takes for you to be banned.

Freech, Holla Forums, either way you're a faggot goon trying to memepost some relevence into your life. Your shit is stale.

Why is Holla Forums so thick with goons? I swear its worse here than all the other boards.

Our mods won't ban CTR cucks.

All me tbh

The BO is in their pocket.

I liked your post, what are you talking about?
It's the embodiment of the echo chamber 8/pol/ experiences.
Are you saying larpers who ban anyone who goes against the group think and unironically believe that everyone making fun of them is their own boogeyman, aren't indicative of mental illness?

All those buzzwords are great, too bad you're just a faggot from an echo chamber.
The election is pretty much already decided, the larping threads you retards have about innawoods when it gets stolen are pretty hilarious too.

I can't wait for the salt and the fat faggots to waddle outside on election night only to realize that they'd die within two weeks innawoods.

It's just one or two guys. I pretend to be a retard leftist from time to time.

Wew, you have no argument so the only thing that you can say is "l-lol you l-like live in l-like an e-echo ch-chamb-b-ber!".
Why don't you try coming with an argument instead cuckfuck.

You mean CTR cucks and faggots who spam the board with their newfaggotry?
Most of the bans are time-limited and as such the faggots can keep posting when they've learned not to be cuckold faggots, if their pozzed faggotry persists, they can blow their brains out.

hahaha good one.

seriously thats a whole other level of retard, and this is coming from someone that basically threw his vote away in 08 writing in Ron Paul

but did you uptoke it, my fellow enlightened one:^)??

narwhal cats doggos science weed lmao

Just because I brought up a fact doesn't mean I didn't like your post.
Right, which is why it has more fucking range bans and bans for opinion than 4cuck
whew
Right, which is why people are banned for just opinions. Not spamming or being part of a "boogeyman" which is impossible to prove anyways.
Again, the original contention was about free speech. Spam isn't free speech, but most of the bans aren't for fucking spam. The bans.json is right there for you to look at, none of it is for spamming, but it is a convenient excuse to shield your schizophrenic boogeyman bullshit.

the most obvious "newfag trying to fit in" post I've seen in a decade. back to your hugbox if you love censorship and hate anonymous.

what did he mean by thiss

"hillniggers" is actually pretty decent, why havent i been using that

No you didn't, you cuckolded garbage brained money rapist.

Yeah, because cuckold spammers and inbred faggots like you want to ruin the board with your pozzed faggotry.

What is pozzed faggotry?
No one here gives a fuck about "freedom of speech", we only want it when it benefits us, we only want it until we're in charge, then the rest of you can fucking die.

The only thing I care about is my race and my nation, everything should revolve around that, and if you don't agree you can fuck off to a trash compacter.

Anyone who thinks that communists have anything of value to say is a fucking retard and deserves to be liquidated just like the rest of all the race traitor faggots.

Nice b8 post there.

And if it isn't a b8 post, then that means that you're a retard.

trash compactor*

yeah, and not because people were spouting the drumpkin meme, DRUMPH-shit, tried to play off the entirety of wikileaks, tried to call us delusional to have paper ballots EVEN when we had fucking prominent people saying/bragging about rigging the election.
no, but that's all just pure fucking coincidence, it's just coincidence that starting from the wikileaks shit starting, one day to the next, we got 100+ users, and suddenly trump was accused of being a jew, being a puppet of soros, etc, etc. no, really, pure fucking coincidences right there.

when someone has a dumb opinion, they get told that. it's only the shitposts that are so fucking ridicilous and far fetching in arguing for hillary or CTR that get bans. don't try to play this as a free speech thing: when shits like you act like obvious shills, you can expect a ban, simple as that. we aren't going to roll over and take it up the ass like you oh so want us to. now fuck off, and tell your boss the same.

Yeah, I did.
The original contention was about free speech.
8/pol/ doesn't even pretend to care about free speech.
There we go, there's the admission I was looking for.
So, the original contention is disproven.

no "b8", you newfag redditor.

not to side with the #imwithher guy here, but if you actually believe this bilge then you are tactically and strategically retarded, mainly for saying it out loud, even here

this is such an astounding case of double standards, it was perfectly fine and politically correct to claim somone rigged the Bush/Gore election(which might even be true to an extent) but now ClintonNewsNetwork and the like are acting like saying the election is rigged is akin to saying "take up arms against the government right now"

one of our better presidents actually got in with a little help in that dept, kennedies mob buddies helped him in chicago, a lot, this is pretty much established fact.

I wouldnt be suprised if camp hillary does some nigging as well as trump, wouldnt that be uniquely american, who is better at scamming their way in wins

the contention being

So anyways, it's clear that 8/pol/ is an echo chamber, by the own admission of one of the mentally ill posters.

Of course it's not.
It's just another reminder that, as long as you are on the "right" side, you can do what ever the loving fuck you want, and get off scot free.
If Shillary had a star and it would get demolished and filmed you can bet your sorry ass that the next day the feds would break down your front door.

Holy fug

believe whatever you wanna believe, you shilling piece of garbage. please, go back to 4chan where it's so much better according to you. try posting about wikileaks on 4/pol/, try outing CRT with pictures.

No, you said "E_ECHO CHAMBER!!!!!!"
That's not an argument, that's just you spilling your fucking salt all over the key-board.

Are you retarded?
You don't give a fuck about it either, we're banned from sites for saying a fuck 10th of the shit you get away with.
You niggers just get triggered when the rules are reversed on you.

How?
What damage is done?
Is it because it triggers your cuckservative sensibilities?

Yeah, you're a faggot, kill yourself.

drumpfkin btfo

It really is fun to press your mentally ill buttons.
You assume everyone is a #imwithher leftist when they make fun of you.

Same shit. And no, the original contention was about free speech. How is it not an echo chamber, you just admitted it.
You seem to be the retard that can't follow this conversation.

reddipol please, you have to go back.

capital + data is everything, this political/ideology shit circus exists only to distract plebs. we used to be above this shit, laughing at all sides. cant wait until this fucking election is done.

Just spend time triggering reddipol and making fun of them for rolling around in their own shit, you'll feel better.

this thread needs a bump :3

Because even faggots like you can go there and post, you've even admitted yourself that you're not b&.

And you literally have no argument against anything that Holla Forums stands for, you can't actually argue about the issues, that's why you have to revert to the "ECHO CHAMBEEEEER!!!!!" posting in every post.

You've just been confirmed for being a redditor.

Go home to plebbit already, you fucking retard.

Why bother when I know the inevitable result after looking at bans.json?
I was banned for calling out the mods months ago, something about being a "goon" for pointing out that they shouldn't have stickied some fucking retarded thread that had nothing to even do with politics, nor the echo chamber in general of that shithole.

typical mentally ill logic

nice argument newkid

of course the drumpfdrone is a MSM cuck, typical

Wew.

No, being a faggot who says "reddipol" makes you asscancer from reddit.

Wewie.

When did I say that?

One of which is a vote for "a big beautiful wall" and deporting them all.

am i those anons? no, you fucking retard. could it have occurred to you that i don't agree with them? no, because to you, it's us versus them, and anyone not with (((you))) is them, and therefor all arguments also apply to me.
I know for a fact you get banned more easily on cuckchan than here for having the 'wrong' opinion. even on Holla Forums, the nazi capital of this fucking site, you can say basically anything that isn't 90% obvious shilling. on the other hand, you get banned on 4chan's Holla Forums for saying CRT lead's fucking name. you get banned for talking about the wikileaks scandal, you get banned for going after CRT at all. you get banned for talking shit about the mods.
it's ever funnier to see you squirming and shilling like there is no tomorrow. really, they should have trained you better.

It's not irrelevant when there's more bans than 4cuck.

But you just admitted that you can post there.
Maybe (lol) the problem is that 4chan doesn't ban enough people because the mods are all CTR faggots, and the admin is openly colluding with shillary?

who are you quoting, reddipol?

check, have been banned for that on 8/pol/. no different from 4chan.
I could get banned by talking about it in a way mods dislike on 8/pol/.
I could get banned by talking about it in a way mods dislike on 8/pol/.

Same board, hell of a lot more range bans, worse echo chamber.

Go damage control somewhere else, fuckhead. Be honest with yourself: your board is shit, the mods are shit, and 8/pol/ has been shit since the retards came over during the second 4chan exodus.

You.

castrated sheep get angry & irrational when you tell them they're in a cage. they rage against you, trying to deny it. they think they are free, that their choices matter.

I'm probably still perma'd on a long gone dynamic IP, I take it that imkampfy wasn't in a range ban mood that day while being called out for being a fucking moron.
Again, it doesn't change the fact that there are a hell of a lot more bans/range bans on 8/pol/ than even 4/pol/. It's dogshit. Don't even pretend to respect freedom of speech.

Holy shit, you trumpcucks really have gone full-blown paranoid.

quit replying to yourself, ctr

simply not true. Holla Forumsmods like to hang their banned anons for anyone to see, and the sole times they ban people for this, the anons are flat out denying wikileaks is noteworthy or isn't impactfull in the election, both of which are categorically false.
yeah, like saying you like them and hope they fuck up this site. oh wow, people kick you out of their house when you are siding with the burglars, holy shit.
i can say whatever i want about them, why the fuck are you such a lying cunt?

Yeah, see

Which is completely irrelevant.
Do you have reading problem?

I'm nor, I'm replying to you.

Not the behaviour of assured victory.

No, you're the one with the reading problem. The original contention up thread is that faggots like you respect freedom of speech.

In reality, you're both just different sides of the same authoritarian coin.
Hillary supporters, Trump supporters, doesn't matter. Same shit. You're the same fucking cockroaches to anyone that's not mentally retarded.

pretty pathetic bro.

So banned because they're saying something the mods don't like?
lmao
nah, because I myself have been banned for doing such a thing. perma'd, even.

Nigger, go back and read this fucking conversation.

You can't argue about the actual subject matter, so you just throw a hissy-fit over the fact that faggots like you get the mods cocks shoved down your throat.

The faggot even owned up to it using his real name.

High end intellectualism.

I did. The original contention was that "Trump supporters supported freedom of speech." When pointed out that they did not, Trump faggots went into a hissy fit and it took less than six posts to get them to admit that the poster was correct, and that they didn't respect freedom of speech.

So why are you faggots so mad? You can't have it both ways. If you had just have replied to the post calling you out originally with "yeah, this is correct" instead of getting asshurt over someone pointing this out, and then later admitting it, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Is Trump/Clinton going to hang the bankers/capitalists? No? They both work for the bankers who are fucking us all? Wow, what an election! I can't wait to decide which candidate is the best! :D
This moment in history is vaguely interesting because Trump (or his handlers, whoever thought of it) has taken neo-liberal capitalism to an extreme: he is the first truly post-modern, post-political candidate, an ever-shifting cloud of nonsense & lies that can't be pinned down or even attacked coherently, because he's completely incoherent & he'll just shift his non-"beliefs" to become something else. It's kind of scary, but so is everything else in the world. Most people won't even get a handle on this concept for a few decades, so he'll probably win, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he did. Nothing else to say, this shit is for normalfags.

Are you retarded?
Oh wait, of course you are.

Nah, it was in the context of this website.

Here's how the conversation happened:

^_^

Well, whatever that CTR cuckold faggot said is irrelevant.

wew

good, we didnt allow statues of hitler after we saved germany from him, and we shouldnt allow monuments for trump here.

lol
Oh, Schlomo.

Wew, slow down there faggot, you're going to fast.

corrected the record for you.

when someone infiltrates your house, you have the right to kick them back out. richt of free speech doesn't mean we have to accept the shit you are saying. you shits keep complaining about the people here, but you are forgetting once crusial thing: why are you even here at the first place. obviously you like 4dicks more, and have been triggered on multiple occasions by people on Holla Forums not agreeing with you and calling you a fag. why not just fuck off and go to where the grass is greener, you massive cuck?

yeah, now i truely know you were banned for a valid reason. mods don't permaban anyone without you properly sperging out about something. let me guess: you had a non-issue you wanted to push, your threads got hate, you responded with your 4chan's better than Holla Forums shit, and after you bumping your thread and sliding actual good threads for some time, you got permabanned.
and don't even try to deny it. you keep sucking hiroshima's dick so hard in this thread alone that i am fairly certain that's why you were banned.

10/10

trump is going to kill all jews, deport all niggers and make sure only pure whites live in america and europe, kill urself for thinking otherwise you cuck faggot nigger jew numale cocksucker CTR cuck

great post, my user, well meme'd

your going to be gassed then hanged in a guillotine when the day of the rope comes you cuck, hope you know that

Sup faggots? Where's the butthurt redposter from yesterday at?

balls deep in ur mom faggot

you forgot to call Trump the next hitler, you CTR faggot. if you are gonna make Holla Forums look bad, at least try to accurately represent them.

you're the CTR faggot you cuck i'm literally a real nazi.

No red text today? What's the matter?

jeah, sure. your rant using basically everything you view as being said on Holla Forums too often is working so fucking great in making you believable.

Remember, the juden is not your ally.

shut up cuck

After seeing this childish prank I've decided to vote for Donald J Trump. I can no longer align myself with these irrational hateful vandals.

i dont even need to say anything at this point.
the door is right over there, you can let yourself out.

What the fuck is this from?

Nevermind, found it.

Funny how absolutely no one gave a flying fuck about Trump until he started running against Hillary. Just funny how that works.

NU MALE
U

M
A
L
E

This reminds of the scene from ghostbusters 2 where the guys pretend to be city workers to dig up the road.

deadline.com/2016/10/donald-trump-hollywood-star-suspect-investigation-chamber-of-commerce-1201843165/

Prison.
3 years in prison.
Jail is where you're kept if before you're trialed, you can usually avoid it by paying bail.

keep telling yourself that.
I seriously hope Trump loses so I can just taste your fucking tears.
You faggots are worse than liberals. You're god damn cockroaches that need exterminated, just like liberals.

What's wrong with Crash Team Racing?

man, i'm should invest in salt production. with the way you're going, i could become a billionaire.

The only salt here is retards getting upset over the fact that they don't support "free speech" only to backtrack a few posts later and prove people right.

No different than the liberals you shit on. What a shame.

you got that right, you fucking retard.
i don't know if you noticed, but this isn't /politics/, this isn't Holla Forums, Holla Forums or any other political oriented board. you are the one shitposting all over Holla Forums and then act like a massive fag when people point it out. go to a board that cares about your sperg-outs

Oh dude, the same can be said about next to any popular politican of the past 20 or so years.
Say one thing to get the voters on your side, win, and do the complete opposite.
Geting called out for it doesn't matter, because you can simply claim that you didn't mean it like that.
With the media mostly doing what you want them to do anyweay, any real opposition of the populance gets squashed before it could even form due to misinformation.
Trump might be an extreme in some cases, but overall he's acting the same way as every other asshole that was in office.

how is a 1911 edgy
or any of those things other than the razor blade, for that matter

Silly faggot. Maximizing free speech and constructive discourse means silencing disruptive niggers like yourself.

Then this thread doesn't belong on Holla Forums obviously.

That seems to be criticizing the image itself, calling the dialogue coming from the gray man a strawman.
If it's not criticizing the image but instead criticizing the content of his words then it's outright wrong; that's a false dichotomy, not a strawman.

you are right.
this is about posting tv related stuff. we already have multiple boards regarding politics specifically, so there is no reason to post this shit here when there are more specialized boards for them.

It doesn't.

Holla Forums is for anime, politics, and cartoons.

that's a cz75 you nogunz pleb

I hope he thought it was worth it.

They'll just replace it.

It's not like it does anything besides people walking on them and the homeless pissing on them.

fug :DDD I just fudged it because it was too small for me to make out and text was covering half of it

kys

I'd bet it was made by somebody who was assblasted over an internet fight, so he used his incredibly lacking and misunderstood logical fallacy knowledge to make a ebin rebuttal to that nasty internet troll.

lol no one cares

Trump was never a Hollywood star, he only ever at most made minor cameos in movies.
He was always a television star.

don't worry bb we can cuddle this out

what are you even doing here mate?

He's right, it's not entertainment, it's propaganda by da joos.

My grandma has better aim and strength, what a faggot.

This just pisses me off and don't like either candidate.

laughing at trump autists

why do you always use that same image

so people can recognize and give me the respect I deserve as the smartest person of this board.

Listem 4chan is fucking unberable now. I prefer Tumblr over it, i'm fucking serious. The only advatages it has is that you can say Nigger and Retard without getting banned, but only sometimes. You act a little to out, and you get banned for being a racist.

This was never your site retards, it was created to be a better (broken piece of shit) imageboard that 4chan, an alternative. And it gained life and an identity when GG happened. Such identity was granted by Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

You ruined Holla Forums you fucking faggot, this was the one place where I could post about my nonsensical memes all day. BBC, Kino, Cunny, Cuck, whatever. But you just had to make it about "m-muh Trump!!!" because you're so fucking mad at Holla Forums for some reason. And you have to take it on this board, why?

It's fucking over, we won't be free of this retard until the elections are over. No more Kino, no more BBC, no more jokes. Only retard and his "le pretending to be retarded xD" memes such as this shit.
8ch.net/tv/res/523660.html

Fuck you, I want my Kinoposting and Cuckposting back.

Are you stupid?

This twat is so mad anons keep telling him he will never be Holla Forums's BO that he's trying to turn those posts back on them
You probably wouldn't be the most reviled faggot on this board if you hadn't cried on /sudo/ tbh
Also, your taste in waifu's really is shit and that /a/ vol was completely in the right for making fun of your butthurt reports

What happened with /a/?

The working class is with Trump 100%.

The working class doesn't matter.

In the US they aren't very relevant since most working class jobs have either been outsourced or are being performed by legal or illegal Mexican labourers who are aligned with the dems. If you're a prole you're probably on the dole. This is however one of the great problems the US have, they are losing influence and economical dominance due to a declining industry. Even the fields that are retained are slowly dying due to the widespread self destructive ideology of liberalism, research and tech are hampered more and more by ideological cancer in universities.

When the big tech companies abandon the US for greener grass then what will there be left? US is weaker as a military power than ever.

Beat me to it.
It's amazing the kinds of autists /a/ and Holla Forums seem to attract.

The common plebs may hate him, but the media really do want Trump to win. Then all they have to do is point and laugh at him for eight years. Easy money, EXACTLY LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS AFTER 9/11 HOLY SHIT.

Then why has the media been an extension of Hillary's pr campaign? They've been desperately trying to make her win since day one.

Nice to see reddipol has graced us with their unwanted presence yet again. When are you people going to get it? As long as you think that Herr Drumpfler is a good choice for POTUS then EVERYTHING else that you have to say is irrelevant, here's your choices:

Choice 1: Get with her.
Choice 2: Get the fuck out of here.

Pick one drumpfucker. make sure you make the right choice….heh..maybe the right choice will end up you if you don't.

He's going all out!

What's the name of this guy's waifu? (and the series she's from if it's something generic.) It would be an awful shame if every time someone started complaining about Holla Forums or saying something didn't belong on Holla Forums or forcing some goon meme if they were immediately reminded what a drunk bitch she is.

Is this the drunk bitch?

Or wait, I don't watch slice of life stuff, especially centered on little girls, is this the drunk bitch? The eyes look kind of golden in those screenshots, but she's from the same series as the purple haired one.

About as effective as anti-Trump propaganda as beaners burning the American flag

This bitch looks wasted.

HUMPFTY DRUMPFTY SAT ON HIS WALL!

HUMPFTY DRUMPFTY HAD A GREAT FALL!

ALL THE DRUMPFRAPERS AND ALL OF THEIR FREINDS!

COULDN'T PUT DRUMPFTYS TOUPEE ON AGAIN!

So do you like her because you think since she's drunk she'll be easy? Remember, bitch means she's fucking everybody but you.

some 2hu called suika ibuki

Wow, this guy's just got shit taste in everything. What an ugly hag.

Her eyes are actually brown by the way, at least according to the wiki.

Although some artists change it.

The poledditors have cartoon porn saved to their computer's….Why am i not suprised?

Stay mad Drumpfboppers… I will continue to call you out and reveal your true nature whenever we meet, your bigotry and ignorance WILL NOT go unchecked.

HUMPFTY! WUMPFTY!
DRUMPFTY! FLUMPFTY!

What a little slut.

i'm starting to wonder if this faggot is actually paid by the trump campaign to make hillary shills look like insane histrionic faggots

Oh fuck off. If you want the other side of this you have cuckchan with millions of users.

Or he is an idiot who thinks he is merely pretending to be retarded.

i know i know, never attribute to malice that which can be explained with stupidity…

but i really don't want to believe that this much stupidity can exist within one person. at this point it is more likely that he's a paid anti-shill.

That is also possible. But giving modern era idiocity and how most genuine retards have access to internet it's not hard to assume he is a free shill either.

YOUR WAIFU A SHIT

Leftists are a bottomless well of human idiocy.

What a disgusting insinuation, It's also pretty telling that you think I'm "helping" Adolf Drumpf.

I remind you what Drumpf is and you think that helps him? I hope you're fucking kidding me right now, because if not you're a sick fuck.

How does alerting people to the FACT that Drumpf is a genocidal maniac with a God complex help him? Please share your wisdom o wise one!

How does alerting the people to the FACT that Donald (Adolf) ducks his taxes help Drumpf? it doesn't

Letting the public know that Drumpf wants to start a genocidal war of extermination against Muslims and Mexicans sure does help him doesn't it? Maybe it helps him with backwoods types named Cletus but not with the common American.

Drumpftard gets obliterated by superior logic to the point where all he can do is whimper:

"Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE R-R-R-ETARDED!

Typical drumpfhugger, when faced with a real argument he curls up in the foetal position and crys like a lost child. Why not counter one of my arguments? Oh yeah, I forgot, YOU CAN'T!

trump didn't vote for the iraq war

See ? He's probably mentally handicapped.

What's orange, has tiny hands and wears a ridiculous toupee?

ADOLF DRUMPF

He's a liberal, the perquisite for being one is to have some form of brain damage.

What happens if you knock 50 points off of a drumpftards IQ?

NOTHING

RMYT

Why did the drumpftard cross the road?

to stop a "Mexican rapist" from reaching the other side.

Are you even real??

This is so low-energy it hurts.

He's likely doing hardcore shitposting.

All it means is that Trump will get a shiny new star, whilst the vandal gets a shiny new prison sentence/community service

Drumpftards everybody!

This is some fucking bath salts shitposting.

This guy is shitposting like his life depends on it.

The pagan god of shitposting comes to this guy for advice on how to shitpost better.

But they're not voting for Hillary

HOW MANY HUMPF'S COULD A DRUMPFCUCK FLUMPF IF A DRUMPCUCK COULD FLUMPF HUMPF'S?

HUMPFTY! DRUMPFTY!
WUMPFTY! FLUMPFTY!

is that supposed to be a bad thing?

There's a point where shitposting crosses over into pure autism, and this guy passed it months ago.
I think all of that pent up frustration over his non-meme not catching on after a year's worth of shitposting just boiled over a couple of days ago, because he's been going practically nonstop since like Monday.

So is this performance pro-Trump or anti-Trump? I can't tell.

Gee golly whizz, I wonder which one it might be. Of course he paid someone to destroy his own sign you fucking idiot. This is TEXTBOOK Drumpf, I guarantee you that within his next few speeches he'll be using this to generate more hatred towards minorities.

Holy shit! Did you mean the fucking video?!?!? You really are human garbage aren't you? It was ANTI TRUMP you fucking retard, he's already said he plans a mass extermination of Mexicans. The video is cleary making fun of that. If you thought that video was pro trump you really are morally insane. PERIOD.

What is your IQ Drumpfling? I need a good laugh.

Imagine being Trump in that debate and having to be all like "damn, Hillary Clinton, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your election rigging and defending of child molesters. I would totally not imprison you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is make America great again in the whitehouse. Like seriously imagine having to be Trump and not only sit in that chair while HIllary flaunts her disgusting lies, the favorable lighting barely concealing her colostomy bag and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that shilling. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILLARY CLINTON LOOKS LIKE THAT? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been doing nothing but exposing hooknosed kikes and crooked media journalists for your ENTIRE PRESIDENTIAL RUN coming straight out of the boonies in New York. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the brain hemorrhage that's forming in her broken brain as she shits her pants and looks suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to shoot yourself three times in the back by sitting there and revelling in her "strong and indenpendent (for that is what she calls herself)" womynhood, the womynhood she worked so hard for by murdering DNC leakers in the previous months. And then the moderator interrupts you and says you're going overtime, and you know you could make every single country on this planet great again before the global kikehood could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Trump. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

10/10

I'll shit on your post if you don't watch your whore mouth. I bet that would get you off wouldn't it? You sick fucking freak!

Imagine being CTR in that post and having to be all like "damn, fellow shill, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your logical fallacies straight up lies. I would totally upvote you, both with my reddit handle and the real me." when all xir really wants to do is spend xis' shill money on another post-modern artwork about transniggerdom. Like seriously imagine having to be CTR and not only sit in that chair while Holla Forums flaunts their dank pepes in front of xou, the favorable lighting barely concealing their dubs checking and kek praising, and just sit there, post after post, hour after hour, while they perfected those memes. Not only having to tolerate their epic fucking memage but their smug attitude as everyone on Holla Forums tells xou to FUCK OFF SHILL and OY VEY GOY because they're not the ones who have to sit there and post obvious D&C and PR threads for three cents a post, 14 hours a day, 88 days a year . Xou've been paying nothing but a fair and tolerant price of 60,000$ for xour Bachelors in Transfeminine Studies for xour ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the basement of the Womens Refuge Shelter, despite having testicles. Xou've never even seen anything this fucking redpilled before, and now xou swear xou can taste the pureness that's breaking out on the anime girls as they shitpost harder and redtext at you, smugly assured that xou are getting triggered at the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in "dank memes (for that is what they c all them)" and smug pepes, the pepes they worked so hard on with pirated versions of photoshop in the previous months. And then the janny bans xou, and xou know xou could load up a VPN and slide every thread on the board before the janny could put xou down, but xou sit there and endure, because xou're fucking pathetic. Xou're not going to lose xour three cents a post over this. Just bear it. Hide xour face and bear it.

This is 2012's JIDF all over again.

Are you imblying that JIDF doesn't exist? Are you also imblying that CTR doesn't exist?

There is documented evidence that both of these groups are legit. I agree that its retarded to think everyone who disagrees with you belongs to them though.

Microsoft is testing their new ai, seems like the script has a few bugs.

What is the purpose of this A.I? I really think Microsoft would do a better job than that abortion of a post. Even their worst bot wouldn't appear that retarded.

Want to borrow my tin foil hat? I got it for thinking Hillary is sick but you clearly need it more.

But that's not conspiracy, that's fact. She fucked collapsed in public and had to be carried into her van by her security people

I know!
I don't know what to do with this thing!

white people shouldn't be allowed to vote tbh, after oppressing minorities for millions of years they arent entitled to keep voting now that women and people of color have rights

she is not.

they do not.

kill yourself conspiratard

the sidewalk/stars are public property moron

if its public it belongs to everyone, ergo it belonged to him too, ergo he could destroy it. case closed.

If only that were true user, if only that were true.

also

I guess I can go demolish a local sidewalk cuz HURRRR it belongs to me too.

If they perfected the ai, Microsoft can manipulated opinions/shape culture/affect stock markets with a single push on a button. Rendering any human shills/*idf completely obsolete.

Well it's 8ch, a very good testing ground without much consequences, I'd imagine they tweaked the settings to certain extremes and collect data from user's reactions.

Wew, I didn't know I could blow up every public road and sidewalk, I guess public school shooters were innocent too.

commie logic, not even once

I get the purpose of an A.I I just don't understand why they would program it to appear retarded.

CTR BTFO!

oh user…

Believe me they wouldn't have to…
see

If your ai has an autism slider, wouldn't you want to see their full potential?

^See

What is going on here?
What did she do?

Savage spics being savages.

Nothing, and that's the kicker. Supposedly someone murdered a taxi driver and the retarded beaners got the wrong girl.

That's why you need to exterminate the wetbacks.

A new star was put back already. Freech SJWs BTFO.

How stupid is this faggot?

Damn…She had a real will to live, after having her tits burnt off completely, her clothes fused into her flesh and receiving third degree burns all over she's still trying to get up. That's a real fighter there.

That crowd really is subhuman too. You can read multiple chronicles about Europeans being sickened by the more gruesome executions even in the medieval era, but that crowd is cheering gleefully over a young woman who they've burnt horribly in the modern age….Really makes you think.

I'm not even against execution if the crime warrants it, it just irritates me that they feel the need to be such savages about it.

I wonder when all the good catholics will come and help her…

The girl, who has not been named, was accused by the mob of killing a 68-year-old taxi driver, Carlos Enrique González Noriega. He had apparently refused to pay extortion money to the gangs that controlled the area surrounding the town of Rio Bravo.
The teenager's father was a member of the feared Mara gang, according to Guatemalan newspaper La Prensa Libre. He is in prison, and so he sent his daughter, with two men, to murder the disobedient driver.
After the killing the two men ran away, but the girl was caught with a gun in her hand.

someone get that guy a "best dad ever" coffe cup

But what is one to say that the position of not really imagine King "help".

I believe that it will not happen, I help, and how to remember? If you are not sick, I'm kidding?

If the mission is going and that it is difficult to focus on Romania and kill God? Please share your experience wisely!

How to interest you, man, you need to duck taxes that happen? without

People know that the show starts with the destruction of war and mudslimes SPICS course, if you do not support? They can be unintentional and Help women in general; King called him to the ground.

The servant of the Emperor, not taking into account all logic, so it is best to call:

"Y Y Y R-R-R ETARDED you!

Imperial officers of the most common signs that a child has lost Crys fetal position. What is the competition in the struggle for the defeat? Ah, yes, I do not mean

Someone who is a wig, a funny bear's hand?

I had to knock on 50 points in the IQ king, what will happen?

good!

Reich Slave to cross the road?

"Therefore, rapists for the Mexican side," Stop!

Latin Mass to put some daffodils misogynistic, racist parties agreed to say.
All kings!

liberal thinking at it's finest.

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with her?

Trump might actually win, holy shit.

nigga swings like a faggot

Brain damage.
She's also been caught wearing Fresnel prism glasses.
Don't have the image so look for fresnel hillary.
Here's a webm as compensation.

Sounds about right

I remember this one. Fucking gross.

They aren't smurfs you tard.

The custodes don't wear soft head helmets either

RECORD CORRECTED! 0.05 SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
"Correct the Record’s staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock’s Super-PAC. “They’re always there; they’re always working around the clock,” former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. “I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God Bless them!”"

The term “conspiracy theory” was developed by the CIA as a means of undercutting critics of the Warren Commission’s report that President Kennedy was killed by Oswald. The use of this term was heavily promoted in the media by the CIA. Curious that the neo-liberal shills use it in the same way these days.

kek

If you could provide sources for these claims, that would be nice.

is that real?

Could very well be, I'm a bolshevik myself and I'm pro-Trump.

go watch msnbc and fox news you starsucker

Huh didn't know you guys liked Trump. Its weird since most left wing people I see bitch about him.

There's not much left wing about the democratic left anymore, they've long since abandoned the workers in favour of international capitalism. Trump may not align with my views economically or ideologically but as far as I'm concerned he's bound to be a positive force if he gets elected. He will be good for the international community, his reforms in the US will strengthen the republic and keep it from becoming fully corporate run and finally I think he will inevitably be good for the workers in the long term.

The Hillary supporters aren't true leftist, rather they have redefined the term to mean feminists, liberals, environmentalists and other controlled groups that are manufactured to combat actual class struggle in society.

Trump isn't even in office yet and he's already making liberals work.

The God Emperor will transform America and make it great again!

Rest in peace, you little warrior.

Who's the dog?

If there's one good thing I can say about Trump is at least he's not Clinton.

Is the person spamming the board with "Drumpf" being sarcastic or does he actually mean it?

Honestly, they are horrific fags for thinking Holla Forums actually cares.

Wait Holla Forums is back? I thought they stop raiding us a while ago?

Cry more cuck, you still angry about /hebe/ getting removed too?
Just because you're a retard with a mask doesn't mean we don't know it's you. You're the same retard that's been spamming Holla Forums for a long time now. You don't know anything about freezpeech because you think free speech is about posting little girls in scantily clad clothing.

Your bans are for being utter cancer, fuck off back to freech.

Nope. It's freech, Holla Forums or that one pedo that keeps spamming Holla Forums. He seems to be coming to different boards to shitpost from time to time. Did it to /pol for a while and got his ass banned, that's why he bitches about them so much.

I haven't posted on 8/b/ since at least 2014. And I've never had a robot post for me either.
You're brain damaged, user.

Who knows at this point.

pretty recent

Do you really expect me to believe that you'd tell the truth? You've got the same posting habits, if I hadn't seen it a thousand times beforehand even I probably wouldn't believe this amount of autism.
But nope, same user more or less.

I think he is serious
seriously autistic

has anyone else noticed Holla Forums posters lack of motivation lately? His posts have been slipping and the fire that was once in his belly has seemed to die out. You almost feel sorry for the little rat bastard. I'm thinking the recent FBI related Clinton incident put a huge dent in his fragile ego.

Are you the same fucking retard in the other thread implying that all anonymous posters are the same?
No one cares what you infer, you fucking retard. You're a retarded faggot who thinks you're on a crusade, who honestly believes he's 'hunting' something and is able to pick out some vague poster who he says spams Holla Forums as well.

And as for your stupid implication: none of it fucking matters. None of us have handles (the thing you're so desperate to apply to anonymous imageboards because you're a cancerous faggot), as soon as this thread is pruned this conversation will not matter, and no, you can't imply that everyone who calls you out for being a fucking retard is the same poster.

You are fucking retarded. Straight up. Just kill yourself, retard. I'd say you'd be going the gene pool a favor, but we both know you're not going to be able to even rape some fundy bitch, and have the baby survive till birth, because the fetus would abort itself.

lol ur dum

Well it's literally the same board within the same timespan making the same stupid implication, the implication being that the poster "knows" that someone is freech/intl/whatever the fuck. Wheras, I'm asking, and not making the retarded as fuck assumption.

Go back to reddit, you piece of dogshit. You'll be much more comfortable there, it's easier to have boogeymen, you can even follow them around as they post with their retarded faggot handles.

Or, bright idea, you can become an INTERNET FORUM MODERATOR.
It seems just up your alley, you should try sucking the dick of the Holla Forums staff and get a moderator position here, they have a pretty good hugbox.
You can watch everyone's posting history and ban anyone they don't like. They do it all the time. You'd fit right in, you cancerous faggot.

I asked. I didn't imply.
You made the implication that you know the identity of an anonymous poster.
Mainly because you are fucking retarded.
Try not to choke and die while chewing, you retarded redditor.

lol you enjoy embarrassing yourself rulecuck

Provide some proof for your claims. How do you know that its a single autist spamming? How do you know that this single autist is the guy from your image?

Show us all how much of an amazing e-detective you are and back up your claims. If you can't I think you'll have to find a new lead, Columbo.

See
"he is serious seriously autistic"

Everyone knows who you are retard.

You can't even detect samefag.