ITT - genuinely sympathetic bad guys

ITT - genuinely sympathetic bad guys

Prince Nuada did absolutely nothing wrong. He wanted the best for his people. He is practically a General Zod.

Also, he is the ultimate warrior elf. He'd make Legolas his bitch and Tolkienfags can't deny it.

He had to deal with a ton of shit. I don't blame him for giving every vietcong a dirty look and doing what he thought best for his platoon's survival

MUH FORESTS!

how is he a good guy again? I thought he took the serum and turned into the Abomination.

You know I liked his character a bit. The only thing that bugged me was how he thinks he needs to destroy humanity in order for Kryptonians to survive. Why? Why not just keep his new super powers and live alongside the humans. They could do some cultural tensions between the Kryptonians and the humans and explore it. Or if he wanted to terraform a planet why not Mars?

Most of the time I absolutely hate Elves in fiction, but I loved Nuada.

He plays the same character he did in Blade

Blade 2, and it's because they were both directed by Del Toro. I knew the second I saw him the sister was going to die at the end.

My brain couldn't decide between Interview and Golden Army for a few seconds

Pharisees please go

I dont get this meme. That movie was so forgetable and so was this character.

yea no shit
hellboy 1 beat the shit out that movie

Another "supreme badass elf" that always hides somewhere while everyone else does the fighting. Where was that guy when Isuldur chopped off Sauron's fingers? All Elrond did was fix a sword. All Cate Blanchett did was bake fucking bread.

The reason for that was because he was a General first, and if you think about all the stuff they had going on (Kryptonian Eugenics Register, 'Evolution always wins…', etc.) it's likely that they knew if they tried to live harmoniously with humans, the humans would eventually try to find a way to kill them, especially if they move to another planet (nukes - Supes can survive one, but he's an exception considering he was in full sunlight unfiltered by atmosphere and he was also superpowered for 30 years and Zod wanted a Kryptonian atmosphere instead of an Earth one, which might lessen their powers a bit)

Also, terraforming Mars is a no-no if you think about the meta for a second. Firstly, it'd be a much bigger pain in the ass, secondly, this is DC, so if they resolved the plot like that, we'd have a much bigger problem later because you'd just have Kryptonians trying to fuck with Martians, and the Martians in DC are probably the most powerful race in the Galaxy that aren't just physical gods like the Lantern Council or whatever. Likely they didn't wanna put all their eggs in one basket like that.

Bitching spear fighting. Wished more Western movies had nice spear fights.

Huh good point.

kys

Fingolfin went to fucking Angmar and challenged a literal god to a duel. Get out nigger

These lesser men can't handle LORD OF ALL NOLDOR.

Hell if he went up against someone like Glorfindel Nuada would still lose, Tolkien elves especially prior to the Third Age were kicking ass left and right.
Hell a proper Dunedain could fight Nuada.

Bison did no wrong.

Interfiction power levels are pointless autism, but Tolkien's shit is way over there with myths and biblical stories so comparing to it to anything even slightly grounded is extra pointless. Like Grumm triggering spergs with the Aragorn vs Jaime fanfic.

Superior elf coming through.

I genuinely like 8's Holla Forums for its lack of 4chan's usual repetitive crap.
And here we are: Two years later, even the lower of the low caught up.

Get out Tolkiennigger. This is a Nuada appreciation thread.

sorry for no webm, on mobile

The writers want to portray him as a villain but he's actually a lawful good guy who got fucked too much by his scamming brother.

Hillary being so hostile to Putin really looks like she wants WW3. Trump wants to befriend Russia and Putin and take out those sandniggers.

Meanwhile during every debate Hillary pokes the bear waiting for it to snap so she can finally get the war going.