Which Wii U kino would you like to see next?

Attached: qmC3dnx.jpg (1911x735, 542.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Play_Control!
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just give me the Zelda games.

All I care about at this point is XCX and maybe the WW/TP ports

>>523542879This

>>523542089Fatal frameDevils thirdXenoblade XWariowareNintendoland

>>523542740This lol maybe the kirby game if you're feeling generous but everything else I don't care about

not wii u but I want tomodachi life

>>523542089As soon as they port WWHD, TPHD, and Fatal Frame, I will have no reason to keep my Wii U anymore.

XCX would be nice, but I'd prefer if Monolith Soft spent their time making either Xenoblade 3, Xenoblade X2, or Xeno-something new.

>>523542089Xenoblade X is the only thing worth playing left on the Wii U.

>>523542089Zelda remasters are a given at this point. Also I personally need Project Zero I literally don't care for anything else but it's pretty clear everything that can be ported will be.

>>523544834It's their holiday game.

>>523545832Does the switch even have a mii collection app outside of making one for your avatar? I wish though, not even that user but I think Tomodachi Life was great.

>>523542089Was Kirby as good as Canvas Curse? Never hear anyone mention it.

>>523546193Nintendo seriously downplayed Miis in general for the Switch. I think they were careful after the Wii U to kinda jettison all the Wii branding.

>>523546260Nope, monkey paw'd

Starfox if they added a classic control option.

>>523542089This year gave us W101, Pikmin 3, & 3D World confirmed to leave it and those were the only viable games that are worthwhile left outside of XCX. NintendoLand couldn't be ported, Woolly World & Color Splash got sequels that confirm they're not getting ported. SF0 sucks and is really connected to the GamePad, same with SF Guard which is a nice little game. Rainbow Curse is a really aesthetically beautiful but poorly designed version of Canvas Curse. G&W is a tech demo with Wario characters plastered on it and parts of it were put into Ware Gold.Also Devil's Third's multiplayer got a PC port that flopped.

Attached: SI_WiiUDS_AffordableSpaceAdventures_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 129.47K)

>>523546443I liked Zero and still own it, but I'd buy it again on Switch since such a change in the control scheme due to the lack of a second screen would probably make it feel like a completely different game.

>>523542740That's coming next year as part of the Zelda 30th Anniversary Collection.It'll have OoT, Windwaker, and Skyward Sword on it, cost $60, and only be available for 3 days to reference Fedora's Mask.They'll them make The Legend of Zelda 30, a souls-like NES LoZ where you compete with others to be the last Link alive as you clear the dungeons. And of course this will disappear after a month.Finally they'll sell a Game & Watch LoZ, and plastic ocarina even though they already did that in the past.

Art Academy: Atelier

Attached: 1597953340852.jpg (1080x1033, 68.37K)

>>523543045You do know Nintendo is going to fucking bury Devil's Third like it never existed, right?

>>523542089canvas curse was good, hows the wiiu version?

>>523542089None. Why the fuck would I even buy a Switch when it's just the games I already own on Wii U.Nintendo actively fucked over their new console by making it a port dumping ground. Fuck them

>>523542089Really just Xenoblade X left as a reason to own a Wii U.if they did bring it to switch, would be cool to play the whole series on one console but i'd much rather have X2 or Xenoblade 3 at this point. X is a great game, but very flawed in ways that aren't easy to fix.Also, where's the fucking WarioWare game nintendo? you hype up all these features the joycon has and the only game that explores them is a shitty mini game collection. those things were designed for WarioWare and its nowhere to be seen

>>523547431>Nintendo actively fucked over their new console by making it a port dumping ground>Damn why is Nintendo making their platform and IPs so valuable by using the exponentially more popular Switch as a second chance for life for games that only reached a limited audience on a dead-on-arrival platform, they're doomed sell your Nintendo stocks now

>>523542089you forgot to cross out the paper mario

Inagine if they had caleld the Wii U another name, and actually marketed the thing right.It was a pretty hood console, better than the Switch in every aspect.

>>523547979>let's only make games for people who didn't support our last system and leave loyal fans and supporters in the dustThe Switch is aimed at the same audience who are gonna eat up Super Mario 3D All-Stars

>>523548270It can't be ignored that the Switch combining Nintendo's home and portable libraries for the future are an overall positive, but it's a real shame that they sucked out any personality in an effort to follow the minimalist trend. I guess it worked out well for them.

>>523548823>let's keep burning money instead of taking a new approach

Star Fox Zero but fix Gyrowing, target view, add a traditional controller option and more missions. Fuck puppets, fuck scottthewoz, and fuck assaultfags.

>>523548270>took up two plug sockets>pad needed to have power for the console to even run>terrible boot times on a lot of its games and main menuWii U was a odd thing that i do have fond memories of, but do not regret trading it in to fund the Switch asapespecially now since all its games are on Switch and likely improved versions (except W101, jesus the switch port of that is awful)

>>523548995The Gyrowing isn't bad, but It just kills pacing in a normal game. I would have preferred they kept it as an optional vehicle like that 4th one they had in the training mode. The biggest misstep with Zero was just that it felt like they tricked you with the amount of content it had. You see the stage select and think you see a bunch of levels, but it's essentially one path with bonus challenges dotted around it. It just feels like it has a solid foundation but not enough development time spent in it.

>>523548945>new approach>literally just selling all the same fucking games again but with exclusive content as an extra fuck you to Wii U ownersFuck Nintendo. An entire console generation gone to waste to pander to the shits that let their last one die.

>>523547431Because for the 50+ million other people that DIDN'T buy a Wii U, these are effectively new games. No one's making you buy any of the Switch ports, and if anything, you probably got those games far cheaper than Switchfags, and said "core fanbase" is irrelevant to a company that only cares about profits like literally every other corporation in existence.No one cares about your bitching of ports when for those people, these are effectively new games or games that they wanted portable in the first place.

>>523548823Fun fact, at this point in time, no more than 22% of the Switch's userbase could be "loyal customers" who bought a Wii U.

>>523549464There's literally a bonus mission where you do the Gyrowing level with an Arwing which basically proves how pointless it was.>>523549545>Because for the 50+ million other people that DIDN'T buy a Wii U, these are effectively new games.And yet the didn't make the Wii a dumping ground for ports for all the people who didn't buy a GameCube. Or the GameCube a dumping ground for ports for people who didn't buy an N64.>No one's making you buy any of the Switch portsAnd there's fuck all to buy outside of those. Odyssey and what else? Some weeb games?

>>523549983>And yet the didn't make the Wii a dumping ground for ports for all the people who didn't buy a GameCubeen.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Play_Control!

>>523549983>And yet the didn't make the Wii a dumping ground for ports for all the people who didn't buy a GameCubeBecause the Wii was backwards compatible you retard.

>>523549983That's because the Wii is backwards compatible with a Gamecube, you fucking tool. You fucking flip open the top and there's controller ports and memory card slots and everything.

>>523549506Why would Nintendo change their anticonsumer plan when their dumb fanatics who will defend that practice for free eat that shit up anyway? They get that money and people eat that shit up. They’re smart.

Devil's Third and Xenoblade X and then fuck off.

>>523549506I dislike that I have to miss out on expansions because I don't want to buy full-price ports of games I already have. However, I abused enough of Nintendo's free content giveaways for WiiU owners that I probably got more value (at release prices, anyway) than what I spent on getting the WiiU itself.I'll probably still buy 3D World on WiiU used because it's like $20 and I'm not spending $40 more just to get that Bowser's Fury content.

>>523549506Kind of worked out desu. It's like Nintendo just disappeared for 5 years, and returned with a fuckload of games for their new system. The Switch was blessed to have no game droughts.

>>523550071They were just reprints with motion control. They weren't used to fill up the Wii Library which had plenty of actual new games.

>>523550871>It's like Nintendo just disappeared for 5 yearsWhy do people forget the 3DS exist. It's not a home system, sure. Mutts and Europoors care about those, but one can't deny that's what had the most focus in the end for last gen. Nintendo was still relevant, just with another system.

>>523549506>exclusive content as extra fuck youOr you know, it's a way to incentivize people who already played the game to buy it again.Do you honestly believe that Miyamoto and Koizumi are sitting at Nintendo HQ saying shit like "and then let's add inklings to Mario Kart, and Funky Kong to Tropical Freeze, because fuck Wii U owners for (insert imaginary slight)"

>>523542089If you're crossing off sequels you should cross off Color Splash, too. We got Origami King. Xenoblade 2 doesn't count for Xenoblade X, though. We need X2. And would you count Yoshi's Crafted World for Yoshi's Woolly World? Even then, it got a 3DS port.

>>523550871>The Switch was blessed to have no game droughts.It has no games>It's like Nintendo just disappeared for 5 years,Only if you're a casual who thought the Wii U was add-on

XBX, because my tablet pad things charging port is fucked and won't charge.

The Zelda games and Wooly World. Fuck the 3DS version.

>>523551530Thanks for beta testing!

>>523551361>Or you know, it's a way to incentivize people who already played the game to buy it again.The ports are aimed at people who didn't buy a Wii U>Do you honestly believe that Miyamoto and Koizumi are sitting at Nintendo HQ saying shit like They don't think that way but the outcome is the same

>>523551654I'd say the Switch is a beta test because it's been dumped with ports for four years straight.

>>523551865So it's a beta test because we get the final, complete versions of all these games?Hmm...

>>523542089does the wii u have the worst games library of any console?

>>523551954>already finished games with content bloat>complete versions

>>523552270Yep. Extra content, better performance, and portability. It's pretty luxurious.

>>523552105

Attached: Wii U and Switch.jpg (717x960, 171.92K)

>>523552349>portabilityNot an incentive

>>523551292Well then, these ports are just reprints with portability. They aren't used to fill up the Switch Library which has plenty of actual new games.If you're going to pit a console library against the Switch, don't choose the Wii. It has just a few genuinely good games in an endless sea of Petz and Clubhouse Games releases.

>>523552362The difference is Nintendo released all these WiiU exclusives in 5 years.Switch had more real exclusives in just 3.

>>523552514

Attached: 4u.gif (220x148, 129.32K)

>>523549983>And yet the didn't make the Wii a dumping ground for ports for all the people who didn't buy a GameCube. Or the GameCube a dumping ground for ports for people who didn't buy an N64.You're missing very crucial information here. The N64 outsold the Gamecube, and the Wii was backwards compatible with the Gamecube. On the other hand, the Switch has sold 50 million units more than the Wii U and we're less than halfway through it's lifespan. There's a SIGNIFICANT base of Switch owners who never owned a Wii U and can't play the games through backwards compatibility, so these are effectively new (and very high quality) games.

>>52354660835th.

>>523552931its*

>>523542740fpbp

>>523552587>They aren't used to fill up the Switch Library which has plenty of actual new games.They are.>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is there to fill the Mario Kart void>NSMBU Deluxe is there to fill the 2D Mario void>Breath of the Wild is a Wii U game shifted over so the console had notable launch game>Pikmin 3 coming this fucking late into the Switch's life because 4 is stuck in development hell for some reason>It has just a few genuinely good games in an endless sea of Petz and Clubhouse Games releases.Nice strawman. The Wii has a great library and cherrypicking shovelware (which the Switch also has) doesn't devalue all the good that exists on it.

>>523545498You aren't getting oppai lolis.

>>523549983>And yet the didn't make the Wii a dumping ground for ports for all the people who didn't buy a GameCube. Or the GameCube a dumping ground for ports for people who didn't buy an N64.Zoomer who can't remember the Wii era clearly.

>>523542089Star Fox and Zelda waggle

>>523543045not relevant games

>>523551292Jungle Beat was more of a remix, it changed how health woks.

>>523551292>They were just reprints with motion control.A reprint IS a port you fucking retard.So you use the word "port" when it's a rerelease you don't like, and use the word "reprint" when it's a rerelease you do like?

>>523542089NES remix 1 and 2 bundled together for 20$

To this day, I feel like if more people gave this game a chance they would love it. I and maybe 4 other guys on Holla Forums are likely the only ones who liked this one. I know if it comes to Switch the controls will be changed (and I honestly prefer the Wii U controls), but if it means more people can at least try this game, fine.

Attached: star_fox_zero_box_art.jpg (843x1200, 176.37K)

>>523553162>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is there to fill the Mario Kart void>NSMBU Deluxe is there to fill the 2D Mario voidI would be surprised if we don't see Mario Kart 9 and a new 2D Mario before the end of the Switch's life.>Breath of the Wild is a Wii U game shifted over so the console had notable launch gameLiterally the same thing happened with Wii and Twilight Princess. Why are you being deliberately obtuse?>Pikmin 3 coming this fucking late into the Switch's life because 4 is stuck in development hell for some reason... Just like how old Pikmin games were released on Wii because Pikmin 3 wasn't there...

>>523547886Because I was not retarded like you in buying a Wii U

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: maxresdefault (67).jpg (1280x720, 60.2K)

>>523553215Ah yes user, I'm stupid. I completely forgot about how the Wii had Super Mario Sunshine Wii, Mario Kart Double-Dash Deluxe, Kirby Air Ride Deluxe, Pokemon Colosseum Definitive Edition, Star Fox Adventures and Star Fox Assault Deluxe, F-Zero WX, Wind Waker Deluxe, Four Swords Adventures Deluxe and Chibi Robo Deluxe.

>>523553162lmao what are you talking about? Do you see Nintendo's game libraries as a series of checkboxes to fill? The library would be somehow incomplete and there would be a "2D Mario void" if we didn't get NSMBU?>Breath of the Wild is a Wii U game shifted over so the console had notable launch gameLet me get this straight, you're saying this strikes some sort of contrast with the Wii? Do you remember the Wii's launch clearly?

NES remixes would be nice. I think W101 and 3D World were the only games I really wanted.

>>523553359New Play Control was a bunch of novelties released several years into the Wiis life. They weren't used to fill up massive wholes in the library unlike the Switch which has nearly every first party game the Wii U ever had.>>523553443I'm sorry user, but I played through the campaign twice and the arcade mode twice. It's just not very good. The controls are alt in railshooter levels but completely suck in all-range levels and landmaster levels where they need constant recalbrating.There's not too many levels, no dogfight mode, and a most of the alternate paths can't even be accessed on the first playthrough.>>523553575>I would be surprised if we don't see Mario Kart 9 and a new 2D Mario before the end of the Switch's life.I wouldn't. They wouldn't have bothered with making NSMBU Deluxe if they had another 2D Mario planned.

>>523542089Literally the only worthwhile Wii U exclusive left is XCX. You cannot refute this.

Nintendoland was a high quality title and deserves a sequel. I wish Metroid Blast in particular became a spinoff with more content and a more appropriate aesthetic.

>>523552105>worstAs far as mainstream competitor consoles go? That's probably Xbone if you count just exclusives. There's plenty of failed consoles from companies not Sony Nintendo Sega with no games worth playing. A competitor to Xbone if you let the X count its multiplatforms is pretty much Virtual Boy with about four good games in its entire small library.

>>523553443I bought this at launch, and my disappointment was immeasurable. It's not the controls, it's the amount of content. It is much shorter than Starfox 64, which is already a very short game that leans heavily on replayability. And Zero has no secret paths, so I didn't even feel like replaying it.

I literally only care about fatal frame. I still to this day regret not playing it.

>>523554624never ever

>>523553162>NSMBU Deluxe is there to fill the 2D Mario void>>523554257>I wouldn't. They wouldn't have bothered with making NSMBU Deluxe if they had another 2D Mario planned.

Attached: smm2.jpg (926x1500, 202.56K)

>>523553575>Literally the same thing happened with Wii and Twilight Princess. Why are you being deliberately obtuse?Wii still had an exclusive mainline Zelda made it.>but so does SwitchYeah, built directly on the first. All the hard work done for them.>... Just like how old Pikmin games were released on Wii because Pikmin 3 wasn't there...Miyamoto literally said Pikmin 4 was almost finished in 2015 (or was it 2016). Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Miyamoto telling us how Pikmin 3 was totally finished and ready during the Wii era.

>>523542089XCX first and Twilight Princess second. That's literally all I want

>>523554698with this you can have infinite 2D Mario's forever

>>523554796Unironically this. I would be surprised if we ever get a 2D Mario game again.

>>523542089xeno x, wooly world, and game & warioi expect them to put wwhd on switch or something too but I probably wouldn't get it again

>>523554762>Yeah, built directly on the first. All the hard work done for them.Tell me more about your secret knowledge of Breath of the Wild's sequel.

>>523554001>Do you see Nintendo's game libraries as a series of checkboxes to fill?Nintendo clearly does with the Switch, otherwise they wouldn't have ported nearly every major release from it. Since when did previous Nintendo home console's port Mario platformers directly to the next one? Or Mario Kart for that matter.>>523554001>Do you remember the Wii's launch clearly?Does the Wii have most of the GameCube's library? They did a last minute push with one game. Most of the Wii's games in development and even at launch were brand new.

>>523554892I wonder if this was a good deal for nintendo, they basically don't need to sell 2D mario's anymore

>>523555025>Does the Wii have most of the GameCube's libraryWell yes, the entire thing actually.

>>523554001Forgot to add>The library would be somehow incomplete and there would be a "2D Mario void" if we didn't get NSMBU?Literally every Nintendo console has a Mario platformer on it. The entire Advance series was done to fill the void of 2D Mario, which was absent on home consoles due to the 3D era shit. Ever since NSMB they haven't skipped a 2D Mario on a console since.Nintendo obviously feels the need to have most of it's big IPs present on each console. Why do you think TP and WW got ports on Wii U?

>>523542740This.

>>523555376>The entire Advance series was done to fill the void of 2D MarioNah, it was actually a pretty similar situation to the Wii U and the Switch. Two platforms with almost equivalent capabilities, released relatively close together. The GBA got stuffed with SNES ports. They didn't do it "to fill the 2D Mario void", they did it because it was easy. Don't make me pull the list up, it's fucking big.

>>523554991Anon, it's like Majora's Mask. They ain't building this one from the ground up.>>523554698Mario Maker is not main series Mario. It's a spin-off about creating Mario levels.>>523554796>>523555045You can't even fully recreate everything the original NES SMB had to offer, let alone most of the things 3 and World added, and barely anything NSMBU can do. 2D Mario hasn't been made redundant anytime soon.>>523555125>SunshineNope>Double DashNope>Thousand Year DoorNope>Donkey KongaNope>Wind WakerNope>Four Swords AdventuresNope>Star Fox AdventuresNope>Star Fox AssaultNope>Air RideNope>F-Zero GX/AXNope>MeleeNope

>NopeBut actually yes

Attached: setupGCNcontroller.gif (364x212, 11.26K)

>>523555946For Mario 2D to be relevant again they need to make a significant leap the same as for the New Super Mario Bros

>>523542089>all those Wii U ports retail for $60 and never drop in price Why?

Attached: A49234A9-C3E4-4C2A-A7BC-10D41BECFF2F.jpg (143x143, 6.2K)

>>523556598Portfags deserve to suffer

>>523556598Because they know you'll buy it and have no choice to.Retailers can't drop the prices without facing retaliation from Nintendo themselves.Jewbay is filled with retards who buy 1st Party Switch games at or above their retail price.Lastly, they're not multiplats, so it's not like you can just get the game on a PS4 or XBone.tl;dr: Because they can.

>>523555045>>523554892They just put out some new campaign for 3d world, unless you mean strict literal 2d.Even then most of mm is gimmick stages, though with worlds now maybe there'll be more of a semblance of a full game.

>>523542089Smash Ultimate isn't a port of Smash UNES Remix is basically on the eShop in another formYou forgot Wii U Zombies, although no one cares about that game.

>>523542089When did they port Mario Party 10?

Funny how the WiiU was shit except for all those games you want ported to Switch.

>>523553443I'd be on board with this, user. I liked Zero, but I wish it had a lot more content. I think niggers who jack off to Arlo and Scott the Woz get their opinions from them so it's cool to hate it even when they didn't play it. They think you have to autistically look back-and-forth at both screens when you can just press Select and be done with it. I'd like people to really give it a shot.

>>523552362this image predicted mario maker 2

>>523542089None. Switchlets don't deserve anything.

>>523542089Splatoon 2 and Mario Makler 2 are sequels, not ports.

>>523542089wait Yoshi was ported to swich right?

>>523556208There's nothing they can do that won't piss off fans. Sunshine proved that people don't like drastic changes to Mario and also ended up being the worst selling game.

I only want Project Zero, Xenoblade X and a non-butchered version of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Those retards had only one job.

>>523542089star fox, duh

>>523556083the console would drop from the stupid grey bottom

>>523556598Iwata died, welcome to the new age of Nintendo, it is slowly turning into Disney.

Attached: D3VR1_XW4AAPFwZ.jpg (1080x1080, 72.84K)

>>523552609False, retard. Almost all the games on there came out 3 years after launch. And that's not counting games like Nintendo Land that didn't come to shitch.

>>523557006>Retailers can't drop the prices without facing retaliation from Nintendo themselves.That's not how it works. Nintendo sells stores copies of their games at a rate that corresponds to the MSRP. Nintendo games frequently become evergreen titles, and continue to sell consistently for the console's entire lifespan. Retailers don't put the games on clearance, because they expect them to continue selling. Nintendo doesn't drop the MSRP for the same reason. There's nobody forcing the prices up or threatening retaliation if they go down. The prices are high because the product sells. You might notice that once in a while Nintendo releases a total bomb. Those games actually do go on clearance.

>>523542089Nintendoland with online play.

>>523542740Why? They were rereleases of old games on just the previous generation, that's like sony doing a remaster of TLoU on the PS4 when the original was on the PS3

>>523558364Nope. It was ported to 3DS, and got a sequel on the switch.

>>523559101What? They're Gamecube games. It's actually like Sony doing a remaster of a PS2 game on the PS4, and then rereleasing that remaster on the PS5.

>>523552362The shitch was popular with normalfags/tubers, so the faggot B-tier e-celebs claim they like it because they sense ad revenue. It's why the shitch is so popular on sites like r*ddit, they get all of their opinions from faggots e-celebs.>>523558364Nope, the shitch got an inferior version for retards (switch fanboys).

>>523559262Which is equally as stupid. Just emulate it for free and at much better quality

Oh, shit, there was a Canvas Curse sequel? That, please

>>523558027>Smash Ultimate isn't a port of Smash UIt is heavily built on Smash 4. May as well be. Like how Splatoon 2 is basically Splatoon 1.5>>523558252Not really surprising given how much untapped potential the first game had

>>523549983Based retard

>>523559367Eh, those Zelda HD remasters are debatably the superior versions. They both have improved graphics and some QoL gameplay changes. Wind Waker's improvements are more significant because it was developed internally, while Twilight was outsourced.Like, it's not a lot, but if I was going to replay them, I'd do it on my Wii U.

>>523544935not even for the VC for DS, Wii, or GBA games?

>>523542089FATAL FUCKING FRAME VI think I seriously regret buying a Wii U.

>>523542089Just give me Star Fox Zero with good controls and we’re good. XCX if it could be ported isn’t that good, I didn’t enjoy it when I first played it.

>>523559851Excuse me?

Seriously.. i would love nintendoland somehow, but it cant texhnically be done on switch.That game was pure multiplayer fun

>>523552362botw was not released soon enough to be relevant to the wiiu. Mario rabbids is a different game, can't even update your garbage bait images. Mario maker 2 has significantly more content that the first making it a true sequel. And Smash Ultimate is way better than 4 again, true sequel. plus the switch has all of these plus more exclusives which is what makes it good

>>523558715Exactly, it's why you CAN sometimes find Nintendo stuff on clearance. I got FE:Echoes and Miitopia at wal-mart of all places for $15 each because sometimes stores value having space more than getting full price.

>>523561040>games that basically took everything from the previous ones and added onto them are betterNo shit, the groundwork was laid out for them already.

>>523542089It kinda feels like nintendo were waiting for one of their consoles to be a big hit so they can start porting all their classics.

>>523561168>they are releasing sequels on this console??? Sequels!!! You know all the hard work in developing the ip was already done for them. Therefore these games are worthless

Attached: 1f0i0l.jpg (250x187, 6.83K)

>>523542089I'd say Xenoblade X but it still plays perfectly fine on the Wii U. I'm a little scared they might fuck up the port or add some dumb shit on the Switch.But if the extra exposure means X2 I won't complain.

>>523552362the games on the wii u were never a problem, it was nintendo's horribly retarded marketing that led to a death spiral

>>523561636Yeah I personally wouldn't play XCX again but I'd like to see more people play it so we can get a sequel.

>>523561581You were trying to say some games were shit because retroactive

>>523553443if they give it more content, online leaderboards and add normal controls then it could be good, I did like the base game but its very lacking in many areas, plus it was full-price release with three hours of content, thats low even for nintendo

Xenoblade X, HD Zeldas, and NES Remix sequel. Also you can cross off color splash and woolly world, they got sequels so they're probably out of the running for being ported.

>>523542089An uncensored Xenoblade X Definitive.

Attached: 1450952937295.jpg (504x710, 273.92K)

>>523542089nintendoland is the only game left that I care about

>>523562198That was the one with "Skells" and no titty slider right?

Wooly World is really good, much better than shitty Crafted World especially when it comes to the music (seriously what the fuck happened there? The music is god awful in Crafted and pretty damn good in Wooly). I wish I could play it again, but on CEMU it has several graphical glitches still.

>>523542089Does the switch already has a bigger list of first party exclusives (WiiU ports doesn't count)?