Holla Forums BTFO

Ghostbusters 2 is happening
Feminism won again! ( ° ʖ °) deal with it!
bustle.com/articles/189427-a-ghostbusters-sequel-could-still-happen-if-holtzmann-fans-show-their-support-says-director-paul-feig

I welcome it. The more money the Jews burn the better.

TURN OFF ADBLOCK YOU FUCKS

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK!

I NEED THE MONEY FOR THE MEDICINE TURN OFF THAT FUCKING ADBLOCK

It'll finally put the real GB2 into perspective and hopefully ruin Pascal.

good, that was the best movie of 2016. it will probably will the most oscars after Denial.

Article says it "could" happen. OP is full of shit.

Here's Paul Fag's quote:

It's not happening. Get real.

At least Mundane Matt didn't kill GamerGate like the Holla Forums general's heroes, "I'm going to make a sticky about sending info on goobers to the FBI" Acid Man and Val the leftist commie pedophile.

I think it turned for the best. GG did exposed the gaming media corruption, and now its opponents are grasping at straws, or as that song from Holla Forums The Musical:

MundaneMatt is part of the cancerous Patreon cabal of kikes who seizes the opportunity to "launch" a "Youtube personality career", which should be enough reason to give him the good old Zyklon B treatment.

Sony's marketing hates women?

It's nothing. No one's going to buy that shit. Even most of the people who were determined to be fair to it, decided it was shit after seeing it in theaters.

it's already in the discount bin everywhere. I've honestly never seen a movie drop so fast.

Two years later and you people are still massive faggots.

hello mundane matt

Fuck off, Matt. Your videos are trash. I'll come to you if I ever feel I need to hear some nobody's unintelligent insight on something unimportant.

Mudslime Matt is a corporate shill for Candid

I was talking niGGers but figures y'all are too dumb to figure that out.

hi harmful opinions

no, i get that youre analpained that those goobergobblers wont turn off that pesky adblock

You mean the thing that was destroyed by that leftist commie pedophile you worship that tried hitting on Lt. Corbis, an 11 year old, because she was the "real life Vivian James"?

The YouTube ecelebs did more to disseminate information to normalfags than the current retards in the Holla Forums general did. Also you suck the cock of your own idenity whoring "ecelebs" like Acid Man to the point that his cock is permanently lodged into your asshole a full year after GG ended due to his terrible leaderfagging.

Acid Man has been exposed as a liar recenlty, so he probably didn't even do anything. Still that whole episode marked the end of GG on Holla Forums. I hope spending all your remaining capital on autistic infighting was worth it.

Matt, your videos are fucking dogshit. No one gives a shit about what you have to say. Gas yourself.