I made it

I knew it you wacky bastard

Black people.

was he autistic?

what did he mean by this?

it really makes you think

Shilling for >>>/just/
We're here for all your alimony needs.

Everything about this gy just screams average loser in highschool who dreamed of being "cool" when he grew up and over compensated hard.

Holy shit am I glad I never tried.

He's pretty clearly an insecure, overcompensating manlet as well.

Just look at the sleeves. He looks like a kid wearing his dad's clothes.

I thought the manlet part was a given based on how his woman towers over him. Do you think he is a cuck? I mean on the one hard he seems like the kind so obsessed with being hip and cool and relevant that he would believe clickbait articles telling him that it is the thinking man's fetish and enlightened. On the other hand he has the rage of the manlet and anything that reminds him of how small he really is would be anthema to his very existence driving him into an irrational rage where he would start screaming in with a bitter drunken anger that he could fuck his wife right in front of you to show you that he is in charge. All manlets are hotheads.

all men are cucks

fixed

fixed

It fucking came from normalshitter social media. Faggots brought that shit here and Holla Forums added the Brenden stuff and normalfags kept spamming it here and everywhere else as the hot new meme.

none of you understand the question. i know the origin is that brendan fraisers' alimony. i'm wondering why people always say "just" to reference financial-cucking? where did the phrase come from?

Man, I remember being anti meme. It was when I was watching anime 8 hours a day and using /a/, back when I cared about things like "board quality" and such nonsense. Let me tell you, board quality is a spook and memes are the only reason image boards exist, stop being a faggot.

Because the alimony JUST FUCKED HIS SHIT UP FAM.

I gotta give him credit though, he put in the work for that physique.

JUST BECAUSE CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

For whatever reason someone took the original idea seen here and shopped Brendan Fraser's face onto it.
I'm guessing people then looked for a reason that his shit would be fucked up, and finding out that he had lots of alimony.

LEAVE GINO ALONE