Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong

Did she do nothing wrong because she's an autistic cunt that speaks in cryptic unfinished sentences?

Bonnie

No, I think that's just a case of OP being a massive faggot and not just posting a webM

OP is definitely a faggot

She is definitely sympathetic, but it shouldn't be forgotten that she helped create Heisenberg. She essentially fed into his inferiority complex, and was pretty selfish in pursuing a writing career instead of getting a job at the same time to support the family. If that were the case, perhaps they'd have some savings for Walt's cancer treatments.

why do people post threads about people who did nothing wrong and then open them with people who might have done something wrong? its like amatuer trolling or what? anyway heres a character that did nothing wrong. i mean literally she did nothing wrong ever, the very definition of a mary sue

The first thing she did wrong was go into the same room as that man.

She was selfish by pursueing anything outside the home, for giving him a handjob instad of a blow job, and for having such an ugly face.

What's wrong with hand jobs? Don't you like a woman who knows how to use her hands?

literally

Isn't he that gay hater?

no, that's malicious propaganda. actually he loves gays

Even if that's true he still eventually exterminated his family.

Yes he did something wrong. He should have drowned or drugged Luke Cage instead of trying to shoot him.

Did the show make some other stuff up again or did I just forget somethign from the books?

Just clumsy

all he wanted to do was give her a foot massageā€¦

I don't remember him getting cucked in the books, but it's been a little while since I've read them, since fatty mcfatfuck refuses to write anymore.
Though I haven't watched the show since I dropped it mid-season 3, even then I could see them pulling random cuckery out of their ass to pile on top of what is already there from the books.

this