Jack Reacher

Have any of you seen it, any good?

Preview

More like Jack Reach-a-round am I right?

I've only seen the first one and it was good. The sequel I haven't though I've heard it becomes really stupid.

The first one is like a Neil Breen movie with a budget. Cruise is the guddest at everything.

I legitimately think this everytime I see the title/name, in R. Lee Ermey's voice.

I really really liked the first one

Just saw it. Ok i suppose but looks like Cruise just phoned it in.

Reacher? I just met her!

Loved the first one. The second one was absolute shite. Chessy as fuck. The main woman in it is like Jacks female twin separated at birth and some other hideous girl with a weird looking bottom lip is shoved in there for, from what I can see, absolutely no reason at all. Shit film, don't waste your money like I did.

I want to see it, and I hope it's good.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Tbh though, I respect Tom because he seems to be secure about his height and I've never seen him doing the manlet tiptoe pose or wearing RDJ tier shoes.

You never see it, because he actually knows what he's doing. I'm convinced Tom sits down with the DP before a shoot and threatens the guy to make him look tall or he'll sick his $cientology goons on him or something.

In films, he is almost always on a platform relative to other actors in the scene. You just don't realize it. Go back and watch almost any random scene with Cruise in it. I bet you it will be a somewhat low, tight shot.

Ugh, did they go with the "it's 2016 le strong womyn" act? And did it include any other sjw nonsense?

Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise

Never Go Cruise

"A Cruising Film"

Christy Cruise, Associated Cruise

similar to Interview with a Vampire, it's a six foot four blonde dude as played by Tom Cruise.

I've made this connotation ever since I heard the name, but I just now figured it out:

>Jack
>Reacher

Unfortunately. Save your money and memory of Jack Reacher, for he has succumbed to current year and AIDS.

Femboy role seems to be more fitting for young Tom than though guy role.

The first movie was well directed but generic.

The franchise is Taken tier, Cruise can do better.

Shigeruy Miyamoto ripped off that movie.

Probably a decision by the director, he usually plays tough guy, alpha, action-hero characters. It would break the illusion if he was an obvious manlet in every scenes.

The WWE method of making people look tall?

According to some idiot who thinks being hypermasculine=gay.

The USA flag in the background and the subtitle 'Never Go Back' would have been funny if instead of Cruise, they got some spic to play his role.

Well, he does fill the role of Jack Reacher, a 7 foot tall guy who is supposed to beat people by using his length by headbutting them.

Well, he does bone a lot of chicks though…is James Bond one aswell?

He's a fucking hack

JUST

AS OF THE MOST RECENT BOOK, james bond is a transexual muslim nigger that analrapes white men because patriarchy.