Oy Veyingg

I heard this board is leftypol/freech circle jerk safe zone 101? Fucking kill yourselfff

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/24/trump_wikileaks_shows_how_clinton_campaign_rigged_the_polls_by_over-sampling_democrats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you're looking for a safespace hugbox, you might want to try reddit or Holla Forums

this tbh

Um I thought I told you to leave already

/freech/ breeding grounds

Well thanks for making it obvious /freech/ refugee.

It's actually called interracial breeding grounds.

Are they actually niggers though?

Do you enjoy running this board into the ground?

He seems pretty mad at times so I doubt it, it's just autism.

no problem

fuck off

drumpf

Sad

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/24/trump_wikileaks_shows_how_clinton_campaign_rigged_the_polls_by_over-sampling_democrats.html

i dont know why i bothered replying either

Stop that

There's not much we can do anyway. It's not like the mods ban anything on Holla Forums either. They used to, and they even used to ban freech/intl/ posters. So why would they even bother banning obvious shills like the CTR shills? I noticed something. If you interact with them long enough you realize their responses do not match or even address the context of what they're replying to. They reply just like bots.

i double posted you double nigger.

given that we know that the Clinton campaign does have literal shills, it is not improbable that they have also hired asian captcha slaves that work off of a flowchart

What did he mean by this?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

freech/intl/ shitposters are a very real threat…unless you're one of them!

I bet it's mostly one guy.

There's at least one mega autist, but he seems like one of the more retarded autists. His posts are always filled with spelling errors and his threads are very low quality but there's probably more than just one of them.

you cannot deny that the clinton campagian has hired actual really for real paid shills that are aware of the chans