How is this even possible?

How is this even possible?

Low test beta genetics.

if both parents have a recessive black gene, it's possible for the kid to get it from them both and turn out black

Recessive genes don't get expressed ever. That's why they are recessive.

Looks like Will Smith's bastard.

no, they get expressed if there's no dominant gene of the same type, i.e. if you get the recessive gene from both parents

That's not the case, though.

Parker is 'literally raising his coalburning wife's son. If that's not the textbook definition of a cuck, then I don't know what is.

JUST

if it gets him the chance to have kids of his own with her, it makes sense from an evolutionary stanadpoint

I was still under the impression that he married an Asian woman because he wanted to avoid any chance of producing a soulless ginger child.

It's his wife's son, not his.

Nigga, if that were true how would we know about them?

Raising children is about abandoning yourself for the next generation, it requires compassion, understanding, morality, etc.

here's a better version

Cuck detected

ayyy lmao

Maybe she is a negress like Matt's wife

On the plus side, it could be one less nog acting like a chimp in a couple of years. He might grow up and be a productive member of society instead of another gorilla ruining a neighbourhood.

It's an optical illusion caused by swamp gas and cosmic radiation. A photo taken from another angle shows that all three of them have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Look at the base of her hair. She is a white painted niggress.

No wonder both reddit and tumblr enjoy South Park. It's literally a show for cucks made by cucks.

What makes sense is to commit infanticide of another male's offspring, like many animals do when a new dominate male takes a mate. He should have snuffed the niglet out.

These shops would be perfect if they used this face instead. It is "his wife's son," after all.

It's a blasian. BLACKED asian.

Is that why he made that whole episode about the word nigger?

HIS WIFE'S son

it means dormant you nig. it's recessive because it's less likely to come out unless the right situation occurs.

Lmao literally
WIFE'S SON
no wonder cuck park is shit.

seriously did she fugg an alien

His wife is hot as shit though. If you get to tap that because she's got a little niglet running around, that's like going to Ross and finding a clearance sale on top-shelf designer clothes because they're missing a stitch. How long are you really going to have to put up with him before he gets himself killed robbing a liquor store or in a shootout with the polease while out talking about Jesus on his way to enroll in college.

thousand cuck stare

Interracial cuckolding episode of Cuck Park when?

She looks like she's part nigger too, her skin even has a slight mocha colour to it.

Weird I heard that Trey Parker married a Japanese chick not a mulatto.

black by injection

You're thinking of comic book guy from the simpsons