BLACKED

BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/george-lucas-wife-baby-girl-report-article-1.1424600
collider.com/frank-oz-the-muppets-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHITED

COLONIZED
or
BLEACHED

Oil drilling is a sin

You can never remove the stain.

Another one of your race-baiting 1% apes.

Tell him you liked Jar Jar.

insult him, and then when he stands up, start laughing because he's a head shorter than me even though I'm a near-dwarf

Ask him if I can jiggle his neck jelly with my fingers I bet you no fan has ever done that

asking is for betas. just go for it

That's not how it works cuckposter.

Sure thing, cumskin.

Apologize

ask him if he'd like to see a black man fuck his wife, and offer to be that black man

BLACKED

goddamn he looked like a freak

was he a pre-op tranny or something?

trhoat cancer

I'M A BLACKED STAR

Ask him about Pleb Leddit Memeia Red Letter Media and Kike Cucklasa Mike Stoklasa.

YOU HACK FRAUDS!

Literally edwin epps

She sold DreamWorks to Comcast

And proud, you shitskin.

Put on a JJ Abrams mask, go up to him, and scream "you don't own nothing goy!"

You've heard now they say he's not involved with Indy 5?

What's your excuse for not getting a redpilled black gf american anons?

because niggers in general are vapid and boorish. nigger women are ugly in particular, the only ones that look even halfway good are mulattos.

No wonder this board is full of sexless NEETs.

makes sense, since he wasn't involved with cuck wars

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/george-lucas-wife-baby-girl-report-article-1.1424600
shame this virile genius' seed was wasted on a mulatto. at least he snt a cuck

There were conflicting reports regarding that too, especially early on. Apparently he showed up in early preproduction meetings before being forced out.

Regarding Indy 5, it's unclear whenever he'll get that supposed EP billing in the final movie. Steve said he can't imagine doing an Indiana Jones movie without George, but he could have been mostly talking out his ass like Kennedy and co.

Does anyone else find it funny Frank Oz's thoughts on Disney's Muppets matches George's thoughts on Disney's Star Wars?

collider.com/frank-oz-the-muppets-interview/

Niggers don't like spics. Although I think I have a better chance than black guys, which is pretty fucking hilarious when you think about it.

the original deal was that he would provide his stories, scripts would be written based on them and then he would be a creative consultant and producer, nothing more.

he then realized that he needed to have more leverage on shit, which jewsney wouldn't accept, and then decided to fuck off entirely. thus, his sequel trilogy was thrown in the trash.

the most george will have in indy 5 is a "based on characters created by" credit.

isnt george himself a jew?

Tons of black chicks have snowfever. The only reason one doesn't date white guys is that most don't want them. When I was in one of classes a semester or so ago, the professor was this afroed black chick that wore "African style" clothes, shilled for BLM in class (this was a business class), thought the black panthers were right, and talked about the struggles of blacks every day. One day she talked about her vacation to Ireland, and that she was in heaven because she was surrounded by white guys, and she loves green and blue eyes, and that was the reason she's with her fiance now.