What are some operatorkino films?

What are some operatorkino films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V__L0kgqOBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These were both surprisingly good

Do WW2 movies count as operatorkino?

only the ones based on real facts, like red tails or schindler's list.

So the Great Escape and Bridge over the River Kwai don't count?

zero dark thirty was revisionist psyop garbage you pleb, it doesnt matter how well it was made its still shit

Generation Kill is probably the most operator-tier thing filmed in recent history, but if yer PoG or REMF or have a va-jay-jay you might not into it

If you want some operating operashunally that is actually real from the other side of the globe just watch all the Donbass War footage, Kazzura is good place to start on youtoob

alright bitches time for some November Juliet

Pick one and only one.

muhreens are literally retarded but they are probably the only branch that actually partakes in some modicum of maneuver warfare, as opposed to cowering in cover and calling in CAS because they see one haji in flipflops with a fucking Enfield

Army acts downright french sometimes, nevermind all those other deskriding office niggers, pure 2gw

my old man is a Nam vet, Regular army but he was a combat infantryman with the 9th, CIB, went on a lot of 3 week patrols. this is how he described going to pretty much every bar on R&R in country

Strayans were even worse apparently, everyone knew to avoid bars filled with strayans, they didnt even tap that wan sum dik sideways pussy, they would just brawl

The gun action was that good but the movie is great!

if you can handle (heavy huehueuheuehe)and the shitty music the brazillians love,
then tropa de elite i premium br operator

youtube.com/watch?v=V__L0kgqOBs

Under Siege 1
Under Siege 2 Dark Territory

this song in tropa de elite was fucking kino
sorry about kiketube I don't feel like making a webm

Strong woman role, just another SJW jew flick

What did he mean by this?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I laughed. Thanks.

Watched Siege of Jadotville on Netflix. It started off well enough, with mercs + assorted orc bandits going up against the green irish conscripts. It drops any pretense of /operator/kino after the CO gets shot-in the shoulder-and in the next scene jumps on a machine gun to shoot at a fighter bomber.

Overall 3/5 pretty good film

You couldn't have made it more obvious that you did not see this movie.

The might as well have called the movie "Elect Trump: Built the Wall"

ZDT had all of five minutes of operator action

granted, it was the best part of the entire film which was a pile of shit, somehow worse than hurt locker.

I saw it kiddos, it sucked, don't you have home work to do.

tell me user, what movie do you think is better than sicario?

Absolutely kino.

The sex tape i made with your mom

I'm making a bomb……

Jack Reacher

I'll check it out thanks user.

I liked the first one. I loved that scene in the quarry fight where he has a knife and is like wtf am I supposed to do with this. Also, probably the best acting I've seen from Jai Courtney.

dubs checked.

really good. bit reminds me of punk (maybe even that nazi one) am I wrong?