Racist

Remind me why people like this turd again? Oh yeah:

HURRRDY DURRRDY MUH GOD EMPEROR RAPE RAPE RAPE

JESUS CHRIST WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES

THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY IS AT STAKE. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT FUCKING HITLER TO BE OUR PRESIDENT

You can at least write a line about The Apprentice if you want to put this on a Holla Forums board.

Stay mad.

I wish Trump was Hitler.

The Apprentice returns to NBC in 2017, hosted by Montel Williams because Donald Trump lost the election and his freedom after being convicted of child rape.

HAHAHA

Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do. His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps? Americans, as world leaders, have an added responsibility while choosing who runs their nation. What is that responsibility? It is to choose someone who is not just good for the nation, but also for the world. Is Trump good for the world? Will he bring about the much-needed reforms that America and the world sorely need today? Will he bring together nations on the brink of war, or will he just standby or even encourage war? Think long and hard before you vote. Be a superhero. Save the world. Don’t vote for Trump.

Literally none of those, except for the sexual assault part. Trump is a faggot

Also, gb2pol cuckfag.

except they didnt lie about hitler

Good goy. My grandfather was gassed three times and cremated twice! His asshole still hurts to this day!

How is this relevant to Holla Forums?

Are you just truggered because you got banned from Holla Forums for being a faggot OP?

Fuck you. Trump will lose or democracy will DIE.

You're going to die either way, CTR shill.

CTR shills took over cuck/pol/ and have been shitting up the full/pol/ catalog all weekend. The fact they're reduced to shilling here shows how bad they've been getting btfo.

Reminder the left is terrified now. Do not fall for their tactics.

lol

4chan is full of weak, passive, emasculated men. They'll jewcuck it up all their own without stronger men pushing them in the right direction.

OP isn't low energy, he's negative energy.

all political sociologists agree 82% of americans will vote for Hillary.

What is Trump a homophone for, exactly? I don't think that Trump is a homophone. At least not in English.

Isn't Hitler a bad guy, or something, though?

Yikes! That's terrifying! We need to do something about this in order to protect our Great and Holy Democracy that provides us with everything we hold dear.
PRAISE THE GREAT GOD DEMOCRACY!!!

I'll definitely take your word for it, user!

I'll do the best I can to stop the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler, don't worry!

You should always leave these sorts of things to the experts, honestly.

Actually, that guy wasn't a Jew, but a faggot

That's the reason why Nazis supposedly shoved wood up his ass.

Why not? I'd unironically vote for Hitler if he was resurrected.