GLENN HATERS BTFO ;)

GLENN HATERS BTFO ;)

RIP second victim

This show is shit but I liked seeing their butthurt as they watch Abe die.

What did he mean by this?

I hate how Negan eNUNCIATES every other sentence

who made this? 😂

i stopped watching mdway through season 3(?)
what happened between the main group raiding the governor to rescue someone and now?

shitty directing

I stopped watching midway through the pilot.

you didnt miss anything.

why are people on Holla Forums talking about a tv show that aired tonight?

reddit go home

Not much really, just watch a video summary of the next seasons, don't know if that exists.

a-are you saying Holla Forums only watches garbage????

This is a bad show

They actually just made one with the actors summarizing everything up to this season.

So Daryl is the one who punched Negan and Gleen is who receives the punishment?

What a fucking sad of excuse this show is, I knew that Abraham would be the one, cause AMC is too pussy to kill an older-edgy character, but giving this ridiculous amount of plot armor to that edgy cunt has become fucking tiring.

So Daryl is the one who punched Negan and Gleen is who receives the punishment?

What a fucking sad of excuse this show is, I knew that Abraham would be the one, cause AMC is too pussy to kill an older-edgy character, but giving this ridiculous amount of plot armor to that edgy cunt has become fucking tiring.

One of the reasons Negan made such an impact in the comics is that he gruesomely killed Glen, who was one of the last guys from the very first volume to survive up to that point. Copping out to kill Abraham is weak, doubt TV Negan will have the same impact, but that was to be expected really.

JUST

The idea behind the killings is it punishes everyone who witnessed it. Daryl's actions lead to Glenn's death. Plus it's more shocking to kill someone besides Daryl there, and shock is what they wanted.

They already have exploited that idea in previous seasons. Is just fucking tiring at this point, besides the fact that they won't kill that edgy cunt because his retard fanbase would moan and cry back to AMC.

jajaja

It's another anti-Trump episode…

kid makes acting look hard
ruins every scene he's in

IcanmakeitnowIneedyoutogobackIcan'thaveyououthereIcan'thaveyouallBREATHouthereanymoreIneedyoutogoback

Can someone post a webm of Daryl hitting Negan?

say what you will but these scenes are fucking brutal

that nog kid being eaten alive few seasons back was pretty harsh as well

I want to fuck his ass as I pull his hair.

It's almost HBO tier violent. Was actually surprised they went so violent.

He's trying to steal hannibal's little quirk with the tsutsutsutsu

I think is time to drop the show for me, decided to check spoilers about Negan after this horribly paced and elongated episode, turns out Negan never dies in the comics and it takes 2 years of in-universe time to even allow him to just run away, I don't think there is anything interesting coming this season this time around.

This shit completely ruins the already mediocre show.

What the fuck was HBO thinking?

why do women get the lesbian haircut?

Maybe you're the gay one

Short hair looks great on some women but maggie just looks like shit with that haircut

They are faggot

I hope she wins an oscar for this

But for real though, andrews acting was great. Guy is the real deal

you'll have to wait for the bluray release to hear the "fuck takes". pretty much every time you hear negan say a word that isn't shit, there's going to be a random/written fuck put in place.

rick and daryl were being punished for acting out against negan. on top of that, negan recognized that they were the leaders of the pack, and thus wanted them to suffer.

(checked by negan)

Why are people talking about a series on Holla Forums?

Non cucks go home

Oh he comes back in the comics.

Is TWD racist?

Look at him. Just look at this fucking smug faggot. Even as he was bashing skulls I couldn't take him seriously. Perhaps the only exception was when he said "I'm just getting started". That was delivered very well, it reminded me of his portrayal of the Comedian in Watchmen.

This just goes to show that JDM was well cast, it's just his dialogue and clothes that make him look like a raging fag. When they give him proper line, he knows how to sound menacing.

Can you imagine him saying these lines menacingly too bad he never will on the show

This is why the comics are garbage.

No one would follow a guy like this IRL. A balding former salesman swearing every two seconds. He inspires no fear nor respect. He's a fucking cartoon character.

And while that may work in the comics, it doesn't translate well in the show.

Fixed

Nigga I already said it, home media release will have the uncensored versions.

It's like you retards can't even read.

I'm sorry, why can't there be a Crossed show yet?

Really? People are easily led, especially when made to be afraid.

What is wrong, are you an illegal spic? Feeling the heat?

Don't know. Even though it's the edgiest shit imaginable it still gets whisked off comicbook racks. I think the populace would eat up a tv adaption

Does Negan have any purpose in TWD other than to be the edgiest fucker in existence? Seriously, I can't look at anything with him in it without cringing about how edgy he is.

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Drumpf…. it's all the same story….

Liberals and minorities are literally crapping themselves at the thought of him as the president.

imagine the shitfest over any rape scene, which is like 70% of Crossed. After teh Sansa rape and all

I mean, I didn't really have any feelings towards the show. That one episode where the kid died last season was alright and made for a pretty decent little zombie movie in and of itself, but I never really got the hype behind it… then again, I've been out of the zombie scene since they took away the personal encounters with zombies and just made them into background canon fodder in most media.

the zombies being an analogy for the human condition is an old thing

so you must have been out of it for a while

anyway, the "fans" of the show have clearly never read the comic, and they clearly don't understand these underlying themes. buncha fuckin pussies, that's for sure. the show, despite its pleb status, is better than ever.

fuck, ign even gave it some shit for being gory and killing off a fan favorite, just like the comic did, because it was to show rick how fucked he was.

oh yeah, I don't really care about that. Usually I dislike plot armor myself… at the same time, I like zombies being the focus of zombie related stuff. I dropped off myself around Zombieland's release. I've been tempted a couple times to read the Walking Dead comics, but I guess like the show they eventually devolve into human drama with zombies as more of a backgorund element.

But never dies, right? so he never gets punished, or so I read.

It's shaping up to be negan getting killed by beta

I see then, but it is still like 2 years timeskip as far as I know.

oh

Holy shit. This shit show is still going?

Checked, but twd gets more viewers than sunday night football

But he's a liberal, why would he scare "liberals"?

He's basically like the governor but competent and not as insane.In the comics he was basically Rick's match as a leader that managed to build, settle and maintain a community but did so through brute force and fear, also by strong-arming another community for supplies. His personality is unreal but I guess that worked in the comics but everything else about him was developed alright, he was portrayed as a ruthless yet fine leader. Hope they can do that in the tv series.

Anybody remember those those scenes where Rick imagines the others that don't get killed hit with Negan's bat? It was comical how they cut back and forth because you could tell they knew they weren't going to die so the acting felt more like they were clubbed with a foam bat. Need a supercut of that. Good thing they didn't puss out of killing Glenn since he's been a shit character for a very long time.

Looks like a Tumblr meme to me.

He's like 17

Oh hey, they actually pulled a scene from the comic. I had almost thought they forget they weren't an original IP.

Comics are pretty good up until the end of the governor's storyline. After that, it takes a dip in quality a bit and then gets straight boring but that boring part made for a good buildup to Negan.

shit was pretty decent and handled better than the tv show

Oh shit i just remembered Eugene. Who is on Eugene's radio? Seems like it has to be a whisperer trick but that's the obvious explanation.

>Liberals and minorities are literally crapping themselves
That's gross

This show sucks.

AYO

Abe life didnt matter

A casual who frequently face fucks

Liberals dont really exist anymore in the political sphere, in the west. Every accepted party is capitalist conservative at its core. Trump is pro-banks and pro-status quo, just like Clinton, the only people who should fear him are the entire US population.