Why does this show promote so much interracial sex?

Why does this show promote so much interracial sex?

i dunno, goy. its probably just a coincidence

None of your business go- I mean guy, if you don't like it then stop watching! No one is forcing you to. please let your children watch though.

How so? And why are you so obsessed with sex?

Probably because Brooker is married to a qt mudslime.

Which episode?

There's already a thread up about this show, btw. I guess you made a new one because you wanted to shitpost.

oh shit, i had this crap on my queu, thanks for the warning

It's been a while since I watched, but off the top of my head the 15 million merits episode centers on a black guy's romance with a white girl -and even has a second in the background lusting after him- and the first episode of the 3rd season the entire reason the redhead goes through everything she does is because when she goes to her dream home she's shown a holographic projection of her the morning after with a muscular black man. Throughout the episode she reminds herself of this goal by passing a billboard (they're holographic projections keyed to the viewer) which again shows her having dinner with the same black guy. At the end of the episode she meets a black guy in prison and they bond in their cells.

It's because British men are beta faggots that let their horrible women insult and degrade them by watching the kind of shit that promotes it.

why does Holla Forums discuss interracial sex so much?

Do you jump to "nigger dick" whenever you see interactions between a black male and white female?
I know you're just obsessed with nigger dick, otherwise you'd have mentioned the chink that that the whore cheats on her boyfriend with in White Christmas.

But, it's no surprise, since this is Holla Forums, where all retards like you think about is nigger dick.

Also, the woman in the background of 15 million merits one in the background was a shitskin, not white, who was lusting after "nigger dick", the thing you're so obsessed with.

The reason Holla Forums discusses interracial sex so much is that they're the same retards posting cuckold threads, who everyone thinks are ironic, but they're anything but.

As for black mirror, every story is a dystopia. If you really wanted to analyze it according to the autistic Holla Forums worldview, obviously they're all dystopias caused by the jews. Why wouldn't there be "muh black dick" in their jew dystopia that they fucking whine about every thread?

Do you even have a double digit IQ?

There's race mixing in all forms of (((media))) nowadays. So talking about it is unavoidable. But for some reason (((they))) don't like when you point it out even if (((they're))) the ones putting it there in the first place.

weewwwww boy

okay champ
yes, I'm sure the jews are behind it

and not at all because she's jelly of Lt. Fanservice's life.

Why westworld have so much interracial sex?

Someone sure doesn't get memes.

Because its written by a white guy who married a 13 year old paki boy