Why did they make her so ugly?

she's way hotter than IRL Samoan women

What did she mean by this?

she means she has a penis

Why youtube allow CP?!

You ever seen one polinesian hot?

2nd pic chick in the foreground looks good

They age twice as badly as mexican women as well.

She is a Samoan….isn't really a good start to begin with

This is fiction. They didn't have to make it realistic…

Apparently, there was one of those foam muscle suits of the make protagonist , and removed it because of "cultural appropriation". How the hell can it be? I bet most little boys would like to look buff and covered in tattoos. And yet niggers in colonial outfits like the London Olympics is fine and dandy to them, I bet.

I hope everyone who unironically buys into the cultural appropriation meme dies horribly.

I thought Wreck it Ralph was white.

so, are her MOANS hot?

New Zealander here, there are no hot Maori girls ever.

Maui is a man you dick!

Is there something about that part of the world that gives people great banter?

This suit was removed due to "brownfacing". Gotta love the double-think that EVERYONE'S THE SAME, WE ARE ALL HUMANKIND, and yet bitch that you might be brown, but not THEIR shade of brown. What if a spic or nigger kid liked the suit and his skin color is more or less the same? What if he liked the character enough to use the suit at Halloween?

Honestly the suit looks decent. I hate this cultural appropriation bullshit.

it's [CURRENT YEAR]. what did you expect?

she's prettier than most Polynesian women. Though they made Maui ugly as fuck. Seriously, I was expecting a badass muscle man and get a gorilla face looking mofo.

Fellow kiwi here, I can confirm this.

Beauty is a social construct.

It's just the Anglo genes, tbh.

The men are better looking

10/10 would become gay for

Rather than a fat, overweight Samoan, how about a real mastodon like Roman Reigns?

Vince pls

Why do all the animated features anymore have to primarily focus on a female character?

I googled what you wrote and the top results where feminist rankings and analysis of Disney movies. Fucking hell. Then I literally copied and pasted what you wrote and it was worse with the recommendations in the search.

Anyway, isn't is mostly Disney that does that? Disney Princesses are kind of a dominating brand for girls toys I guess, so there's a profit in them keeping that market.

This is getting old.

It used to be mostly Disney, and Disney is worse about it now than they used to be. Disney Princesses were one thing sure, but not all of them were even the main characters of their movies. For example, Jasmine is a Disney princess, and she was not the main character of Aladdin.

The trend anymore seems to be female main characters regardless of Disney Princess shit. I'm including Pixar in this as well, because they've increased the output of their female centric movies since Brave.

EVery time disney makes big animated features about non-whites they flop hard.

Pocahontas - flop.
Princess and the frog - flop.

Their only non-white success is Aladdin.

Then they give in and make movies with white people and suddenly they are a huge global success, like Tangled, frozen, etc.

Jungle Book was a success

Robin Williams is what made Aladdin a success.

Jungle book is mainly about the animals but ok I guess it counts.

Mulan?

Disney were complete dicks about it too. Williams only agreed to do the film on the condition that they didn't use him to market it.

What?

It made 6 times its budget back.

It made 2-3 times its budget back.

Neither were flops. Both are in the top 15 highest grossing traditionally animated films. Pocahontas (and Mulan and Lion King [the lions are African, after all]) are all in the top 10. And that's including all traditionally animated films, not just Disney ones.

What, you're saying they're European lions? Lions are from Africa, making them an African species. They're also not white, you know, being tan and all.

Lions are white under their fur.

They're light tan and light brown under their fur, you fucking double nigger.

I think it's just the same team that made Tangled and Frozen. Wreck it Ralph and Big Hero 6 were Disney movies too ya know.

That's only because he's dirty in that pic

Nope. You're dirty, and in denial.

Simba was voiced by a white boy and a jewish man. How is that African?

Lions are not primarily an African species. They've lived in asia too until they got killed off. Though yes, the ones in the movie were obviously in Africa, they might have been proud immigrants. You're just a racist shit lord.

Did a bunch of replies just disappear?

I opened the thread in a new tab and it showed 1 less reply.

Why are you two niggers arguing about what imaginary "human" race lions are? They are a completely different species.

No goyim, nothing disappeared

t. Schlomo err… Michael

I'm not arguing that they're african race, I'm arguing that they're an african species. And they are a species from africa.

did someone cut off a square of skin from its shoulder?

That is its skin. They shaved the fur.

why'd they do that?

Likely to operate on it. They do that to pet dogs and cats as well when they need an operation.

The nigress from the frog movie,the china woman and jasmine all looked fine.
What happened here?

what did he mean by this?

Waiting for this tbh.

Tingles your fetish, huh?

I'M NOT MARK

vince pls make ramen champion forever

anyone got the loss edit?

Mah nigga.

He knew what he was getting into.

Moana loss edit?
I didn't know there was one.

maybe Disney should do more fetish movies.

That's fucking good, props to whoever made that.

I don't understamd. what's special about it?

I II II L

Why with the technology we have now do characters have square parts? Like square fingers and toes? Is it supposed to be cute? It looks disgusting.

they're Samoans

To juxtapose against the technology we have now and make it seem even more robust. Or maybe the animators really liked spongebob.

The Rock's a half breed Samoan. He's half black.

Normally loss edits are halfassed.
Whoever made this one actually matched the art style of the other tattoos, and even if you know what loss is you could miss it if you're not looking for it.

He turned out better than samoans or blacks tbh

I don't know, I think this guy is pretty stylish.

Because feminism

Dude I grew up around Samoans and other Polynesians and trust me she is pretty compared to them.

Jungle Book was about the Bare Necessities you nigger.

What are you, as simpleton?

I know they're extinct, and didn't live alongside African Rhinos, Giraffes, and Elephants, you fucking woman.

The Lion King is set in North America before the last ice age, they're American lions. Aka white. The hyenas were black.

Those were American rhinos, giraffes and elephants obviously.

>bare

You're black. Which explains why you're wrong.

You're obviously an American elephant. You homo trunk-tickler.

it's sung by a bear

About having the minimum, or bare necessities. What aren't you getting?

The entire thing was a pun.

What aren't you getting?
Are puns to complicated for you?

it's sung, by a bear

bear necessities

I ain't no damn hyena, shieeeet. I'd be ok with an elephant though.

Apparently "don't call me princess" is an actual line in the movie