This was the last movie Disney made that was good

This was the last movie Disney made that was good
Prove me wrong
pro tip:you cant

I liked it. It had that one guy from the Homes movies in it.

That meme is so stale the goons won't even bother coming ITT.

That meme is so stale the goons won't even bother coming ITT

All me

Wreck-It Ralph or Frozen

Inside Out and Zootopia were ok

I give you check-it-Pete. But fuck off for liking that shit of frozen

The princess wasn't naked, so I didn't even bother seeing this shit like everyone else I think. They were just trying to rush out a movie to compete with Avatar I think.

I read the books and loved them.

The princess was really great except for the warrior women thing in certain sections. The movie did not deserve the hate it got. The plot is the same hero journey story as every other movie but is entertaining enough. Mars is really cool looking.

John Carter, march 2012

The .webm is the best movie Disney every made.

Go away until you learn how memes work.

your a few years too early OP…

Without this it was doomed to fail.

I actually really enjoyed that movie despite a British ass pirate playing a scalper chimp.
It could have even been legitimately good if they got an actual American Indian to play Squanto.

FUCK
I meant Tonto.

holy shit

it was a fun movie, but the ending was weird

This causes my nerves to send chemical messages to the blood vessels in my penis. The arteries relax and open up to let more blood to flow in; at the same time, the veins close up. Once blood is in my penis, pressure traps it within the corpora cavernosa. my penis expands and holds the erection.

Someone finally got that bit of Morrakiu singing that song. Thank you user. I was hoping Morrakiu would make a full song. Hell he should make his own album.

I actually loved that movie and I really got invested in it. I don't get how people found it confusing.

What? You didn't like blast-it-Bort?

Best science fantasy film since Dune and Star Wars honestly.

woah arent you contrarians hip and cool praising mediocre shit just because it flopped?

who would excpect that? contrarians hipsters on Holla Forums , no way dude

Nah, I would have liked it regardless of box office success. Things that cater to Holla Forums tastes are just not very likely to make it big these days, instead we're flooded with awful capeshit that does really well for some reason.

people that are aware of the original (comic?) didnt seem to like it too much but ill admit I was pleasantly suprised as well, especially for a disney movie

at least it was a decent romp

The original is a series of books from the same writer that wrote Tarzan.

It was actually a pretty good adaption of the old pulp stories, as good as a modern one could possibly be I suppose. I mean it was written in 1912.

it was decent and stuck to the show fairly well, but they tried way too hard to make it like potc, which is also what fucked up prince of persia. only, that didn't have johnny depp so it was slightly above this.

Are you living under a rock?

cant believe I didnt know this, I liked of the apes a lot as a kid, my old man gave it to me

lul he wrote like 50 of em, tarzan, international spy

all kinda shit tbh, havent seen frozen because im not a raging homoand thankfully dont have kids

havent seen zootopia either because im not a furfag gas them gas them reeee

Only the ending shootout on the train was good. The rest of the movie was terrible, especially the lead. I am supposed to root for a Jewish cowboy?

Shame we'll never see the rest of the books adapted.

So I just watched that because of this thread, nowhere near as good as John Carter. The kikery is turned up to eleven as is everything else, it's a real shame because if it had been toned down and not gone Pirates of the Caribbean tier silly it could have been a great film.

It failed for a reason.

>>>/msb/

Crap. Pure crap and a snorefest.

Yeah, because people hate fun.

Why are you tripfagging?