JCVD is on the #TrumpTrain

twitter.com/JoshLeCash/status/789903563854008320

JCVD is on the #TrumpTrain

CAN'T DAMN VAN DAMME

It's about time we had a eurocuck that wasn't nigel farage come out in public about supporting the god emperor

CAN'T STOP THE TIMECOP

Kickboxer and blood sport are some of the greatest action movies that I grew up with, right there along Enter the Dragon, Predator, Terminator, Rocky, Rambo and all the others.

There will never ever be such memorable movies like these again.

I love his mannerisms. He moves like movie faggots, dog and all.

Check out the video of JCVD going off on the Rockafellers, Rotheschilds, and Ted Cruz.

See this is the kind of immigrant we need. Hardworking, almost white, and able to do sweet splits.

reddigoon post in

What a surprise the french turn ass up and surrender to the nazis once again.

Look at him. He used to be famous and now he talks about being a drumpfkin drunk in the parking lot of the motel he lives at while baby sitting Paris Hilton's dog at two in the morning.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEeaaaaaaaal great endorsement there. Also wasn't he convicted of rape?

And there he is, right on schedule.

KIKES REALLY SHOULD BE GASSED

All me.

Kickboxer, Blood Sport, and Cyborg were among movies I watched repeatedly when I was younger.

I also remember some film with some coyote indians and van damme fucking some woman, it was late at night when my parents were sleeping.

Just because he has American citizenship doesn't make him not french, retard.

Bloodsport is pure kino

list of posters responsible for these posts:
-me

Childhood status:
[ ] ruined
[x] not ruined

Is Jackie Chan on the Trump train too?

Way to be a faggot, user.

Thank you for Correcting The Record. 1.25 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

AMERICAN FUCKING HERO

OY VEY WHO GAVE THESE NERDVIRGIN BASEMENT DWELLERS A RAISE?

Jean was supposed to be arnold's successor but it didn't work out. Instead we got this wrestler.

Really shouldn't be carrying around a dog. Have it walk around instead of coddling it.

lol trumpgoons

What a dumbass.

but then what will he do with all those muscles of his?

given all the nasty shit paparrazzi do, i dont blame him for keeping such a tiny dog from being trampled. its not like he needs his hands to do all those sweet scissor kicks anyway.

Jackie chan's on the chink train as usual.

The nazi guy is a shitload more badasss though.

Claude was such a cutie pie!

poor Jean now he wont get that JCVD netflix series

It's disturbing I can practically count his pores on that picture.

And teeth should not be that white.

well memed

there were some really eloquent recent posts on /tg/ about how the elections have made everyone insane, but I lost them.

Except they never say it in real life, they only talk to others online. Can you imagine some low-test millennial screeching "THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD SHILL" in public? Exactly, it's hysterical.

There was a blatant CTR goon here like two days ago spamming Hillary pepe edits.
They're literally paid to do that shit all day, and denying they exist is fucking stupid when they've not only been doxxed, bit have also been directly referred to as nerd virgin basement dwellers locked in a vault by their own masters in a leaked email.

I really liked JVCD(the movie) and JVCD(the guy) in expendables 2. Has he done anything recent of note?

CTR is exclusively online shilling you gigantic retard.
They don't go around spouting their shit in public either.

Only expendables 2

CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE VAN DAMME

I don't whether that's sad or living the life.

It's more like 20 cents a post. You pay the chinese folks for that. That's how they spam 4chan and 8/pol/,

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Jackie Chan is on the "My balls are in China's vice-grip" train.

Yall niggas seen that vid where he rides 2 big rigs?

checked

His Amazon pilot is great, 100% recommended.