Donald Trump Tried to Use a Classic Pick-Up Artist Move on Salma Hayek

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49884/hayek-trump/

She was the girl in that one Fresh Prince movie, right?

"He called me a filthy spic slut and told me he'd split my pussy with his big white male republican gamer cock and send my mother back to Mexico."

Wow did he actually say that? That's pretty hardcore. I'd vote for someone who'd say that tbqh.

Actually he said, "I'll bury my cock in your Mexicunt faster and harder than a cartel hit-squad buries tacos, then you'll go back."

Wow what a cool dude. I think I'm registered to vote even though I haven't voted in the past. Maybe this year will be the year I exercise my right to vote.

stupid CTR shill

drumpftards must just be natural born losers

Thank you for Correcting The Record™
.003 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Pure coincidence

It's time to accept reality, drumpfkins. Your orange skinned meme candidate doesn't have a prayer. Get on board the Hilldawg train before it's too late.

Your train couldn't make two stops before collapsing on the sidewalk and being thrown into a van like a side of beef.

t-t-to be… oerughr.. co..mmander in chief cough cough

All liberals confirmed for closet fags

Holy shit, this is like a parody

repeat after me:

MADAME

PRESIDENT

Trump wanted to fuck Salma Hayek. I've wanted to fuck Salma Hayek. I know who I'd vote for

what he did is LITERALLY rape, why the f*ck isn't he in jail yet???

To be fair Hillary probably wanted to fuck Salma Hayek too. She has a taste for dark meat.

nice, that's my OC

repeat after me:

MEME

CANDIDATE

Wew.

Hillary confirmed for lizard robot.

QUADS CONFIRM CTR BTFO

Ctr leafs will never see the sunlight.

oh my god, that's sexual assault!

He probably would, too. Nigga don't want to go back to the White House.

No, she's one of the Adam Sandler's hookers and she's planning to make an animated film.

What's that, agony?

I've been noticing a lot more election cuckery today than usual.
When the fuck did Holla Forums become the go to politics board?
Did the Holla Forumseddit spammer suddenly have an ass attack, or did the Holla Forums BO turn into an even bigger ban happy nose nigger faggot?
Was it a perfect storm of both at once?

Either way you fags need to fuck off back to one of the political or news boards.
Holla Forums is for television and movies (and cartoons and anime) and shitposting related to those things, not your stupid hurr drumpf durr pants of shit faggotry.

DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF
DRUMPFY HUMPFY DUMPF

I'm so triggered, oh please, don't offend me anymore.

Seriously though, I wouldn't have a problem with you politics faggots if you kept your shit to blatant politics threads exclusively, but you fucking bring this shit up in completely irrelevant threads.
It's especially irritating when you do this shit in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with burger politics.

Congratulations on turning Holla Forums into /n/.

I want you to die.
I hope your candidate loses and I hope it causes you such devastation that you decide to hang yourself.
fuck you

It's literally impossible to lose with anonymity, you'll never know which one of us used to be trumpfag, I will continue to shitpost until ww3.

CTR on suicide watch.

Yes, we must get back to the important business of asking 'what does he mean by this?'

instant 8/10 minimum

Given how degenerate Hollywood is, how much do you want to bet that every moderately attractive female has been hit on in the cheesiest ways by dozens, if not hundreds of producers, directors, and actors?

I'd fuck Selma Hayek tbh lads.
I'd fuck her hard.

There's more than two candidates you know.

North Koreans probably have a better idea of how their government works than Trump's base.

t.

Work or get shot in the head.

Yeah it's pretty simple alright.

REPEAT AFTER ME:

GOD EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP OF THE HOLY IMPERIUM OF MANKIND

ur obviously not even old enough to vote kid

It's a great club to be a member in.

because of agitating red faggots like this guy

They pass laws that's all they do then they hire the muscle that enforces these laws.

CROOKED

CUNT