archive.is/5Ocup
archive.is/BHuXV
archive.is/wbsP6
archive.is/CceL6
archive.is/PmOrt
archive.is/4e2cr
gorillavid.in/pfg4ufr7geke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you faggots talk about "muh black dick" more than straight up sub-100-IQ niggers do

I actually unironically like black cock though.

You ain't seen nothing yet goy

how is this allowed on tv

Can we start the Jew genocide yet?

what the fuck

What the hell is wrong with americans?

white people in one image. smh.

How Holla Forums would actually react to a strong black male

Piss themselves and grab their cocks

Wait not cocks

What is the word I am looking for. The thing reddipol uses as a replace for what they don't have?

Right

Guns

reddipol would piss themselves and grab their guns

What show is that from? Who wrote this shit? It's as if cuckposter on Holla Forums unironically wrote the entire skit and louis ck edited and shot the whole thing, seriously what the fuck.

That's a weak black male, and there's literally zero proof that the guy posts on Holla Forums.

You'd be surprised.

Notice how the {{White}} guy looks like a typical beta nu-male, the same type that infests Hollywood. I wonder if the writer was just projecting his own desires.

is that a big snickers or a very small boy?

BIG
BBC

what the FUCK is happening in this pic? IS THAT A BOY OR A GIRL? IT HAS THE HANDS OF A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL

Why this shit is getting everywhere? I clearly remember that 3 years ago cuckolding was just for sickos and never even spoken about….

What the hell is up with her armpit?

There is literally nothing wrong with having your woman impregnated by a strong, virile black bull.

t. every cumskin ever

what fucking show is this

Apparently it's called "You're The Worst".

Hitler truly did no wrong!

Since nobody answered:
You're the worst.
Pretty much how shitty white people are, but it's OK since that one main character has a snarky British accent, so it's all humor.
It glorifies how "OK" life you can have when you're depressed, drug and alcoholic and how OK you can turn out abusing people around you.

why does the nigger walk like a fucking clown?

Sounds like a cuck version of Always Sunny

What was this even over?

Jewish fantasies are tough to swallow.

name :you are the worst

name of episode is Genetically Inferior Beta males and is full of weak white males vs blacks scenes

its Fxx channel but I think its the usual case where it has barely any views but its getting awards and shit

This is silly even for you, goonman.

I miss Orsonposting so much

CLAPISTAN YES
L
A
P
I
S
T
A
N

Y
E
S

Why aren't people getting upset about this? There is clearly an attempt to brainwash people going on.

Because they're following their leaders towards self destruction. This is what universities produce.

Holla Forums warned you, Holla Forums. But you didn't listen. Why didn't you listen?

The black eye still blind? Betsy

how come kikes never show a Jew being cuckolded?

Reminder this guy bitched on /sudo/ because he couldn't handle a shitty Tyrone comic.

Same way tranny shit was just some fetish shit for mentally ill people 5 years ago, but is now being shoved down everybody's throats.

Apparently the nog got mad about something inside the gas station and started talking shit and wouldn't leave the redneck alone.

Episode IMDB Page: archive.is/Stnyj

Stephen Falk
Stephen Falk IMDB Page: archive.is/cqqy7
Stephen Falk Wikapedia Article: archive.is/P2vut

Philippe Iujvidin
Philippe Iujvidin Twitter: archive.is/5Ocup
Philippe Iujvidin Tweet: archive.is/BHuXV
Philippe Iujvidin (philyuck)Instagram: archive.is/wbsP6

Show Wikapedia Article: archive.is/CceL6
Show IMDB page: archive.is/PmOrt
Show Rotten Tomatoes page: archive.is/4e2cr

The most disturbing part of your post is the fact that you even bothered to go on Rotten Tomatoes. That site is for losers who can't come up with their own opinions and want to outsource their subjective views to (((critics)))

Can an user do the world a favor and kill this kike? They'd be doing an objectively good thing.

why are trumpfriends are so easily triggered?

THE OPPRESSION OF SAGE POSTS ENDS TODAY

Why is CTR so desperate to include Trump in every conversation?

BIG

Why is reddipol so desperate to include BIG BLACK DICK in every conservation?

Stop projecting your IR fetish onto others, vault dweller.

I see they replaced The League with something even worse and more overly reliant on bad shock humor and non-jokes.

white people cray cray yo

Good taste mah nigga.

because they know they're losing

Another version

I call bullshit on the subtitles until I see a webM proving them accurate.
Check the shows sypnosis on IMDB:

It's a comedy show, and those subtitles come accross as some kind of cultist instructional film rather than any kind of comedy.

>'''comedy'''

This is current year + 1, and given the images it's pretty clear that's what's going on.

Maybe this is some fucked up ad campaign to get the chans watching this shit program.

Here's the link to the episode gorillavid.in/pfg4ufr7geke

These images were from the 3:40 mark and the scene was at the 11:08 mark.

The second scene is from 15:30

I stand corrected.
Though I don't see how any of these scenes encouraged cuckolding.

The first scene actually made me laugh. While she's trying to make him jealous, he's just on his phone learning facts he didn't know before.
That's probably the best response to cucking I've ever seen, but he should have dumped her afterward.

Second scene was like a cultist brainwashing film, like I meantioned erliar, but I guess it was on purpose. This couples sex life is so broken, they're talking about like they do in informational ads.

Third scene made me cringe, but seems the joke is still that their sex life is broken beyond repair, and that the guy, despite being cucked, caged and replaced by two other men, still manages to ruin the sex for his wife.

Overall, this seems to make fun of cuckoldry as an activity, rather than encourage it.

Pic related, it's Raul.

(((hollywood))) kikes

The Jews have gone too far.

Because Jewishness as determined by Jews is matrilineal, so technically they can't get cucked. They're an anti-race, they trace inheritance by the mother being part of the tribe. As a result any baby that comes out of a Jewish mother, regardless of if the father is African, Semetic, Asian, Hispanic, Polynesian, Native American, Aboriginal Australian, etc. is more Jewish than any offspring of a Jewish male-gentile woman coupling or any gentile converts to Judaism. That is separate from ideological view, it doesn't matter if the convert is the most pious Jew (as determined by adherence to Talmudic teachings) and the product of the Male African/Female Jew coupling is an atheist. Because of the social/religious/ethnic way they view lineage, which contrasts with the patrilineal world (i.e. the rest of the world), Jews as a people are extraordinarily resistant to Conquest. Even when another tribe would kill all their men and take their women for their own, any resulting offspring would be Jews first and whatever gentile group conquered them second. As a result the Jews have historically destroyed entire tribes by essentially getting cuckolded en masse and having their offspring destroy them from the inside. This adaptation also makes the Jewery at least in Europe fairly hard to fully purge because they'll adapt the names and customs of the lands which they infest, while remaining Jews first and foremost.

So basically it would be redundant to depict a Jew as a cuckold, because cuckoldry is their history and their evolutionary strategy. The point is to spread an idea that results in the proliferation of Jews and the destruction of targeted (i.e. White) kinds of Goyish genetic lines.

it took me a while to notice they weren't politicians, i only really saw it at eddie murphy

LMAO

MANLETS
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

People like you are who they count on. You mainstream this shit.

Source?

As pawns to achieve what, exactly?

My face when I'm trying to understand what the fuck you just said.