Lindsay Lohan joining the JUST league

archive.is/LLWXL

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3861042/New-low-Lindsay-Lohan-Star-facing-bankruptcy-missed-78-000-rent-London-flat.html

This thread is also to share and talk about the hollywood stars who are (or will be) members of the JUST league

She's been a member for a while now.

Is it pedowood's fault she turned out this way?

She used to be attractive. What happened, Holla Forums?

She needs to fug Brendan so they can reverse each other's JUST polarities.

Drugs and Child Prostitution.

Daily reminder she carried that entire movie on her back doing an english accent as good as if not better than jewish paltrow - who grew up there and later got a fucking academy award for it - and did it at as a 12 year old girl from new jersey. Combined with her acting chops and sense of comic timing she was already a better actor than 99% of hymiewood yet between her parents and the disney kikes by her early twenties was just another burnt out cautionary tale. Hopefully Trump makes her great again.

This should be entertaining to watch.

Trump's a man, not a miracle worker

She gets what she deserves

Hopefully its failure will make her kill herself. That would be funny.

Do we have an official roster yet? If not can we start one? I'll get the ball rolling, feel free to change or add.

Drugs are cool, kids. Really!

Dude… it's over. You can't get your shit back once you flush it. You can only gas the jews as retaliation and vengeance.

I don't have the pic but there is one floating around of the JUSTice League.

parent trap was so comfy and mean girls was a low key masterpiece why did it have to end like this?

how in the literal fuck is she not dead yet?

She's a founding member

Don't forget she also had her finger ripped off last month.

I keep hearing this. Should I watch it even if I hate high-school chick flicks?

kek she just can't catch a break.

I feel like if she had moved into an apartment with, you know, a normal rent she wouldn't be having this problem.

Mean Girls is the pinnacle of high school kino so no you might not like it. Although you might hate it so much that you end up liking it.

Is she still a dyke?

So would she be the Wonder Woman of the JUST League? Then who would Brendan Frasier be?

What is worse it that drug addled super skeezer couldn't even get a nickle for a blowjob these days.

For £3.5 million you could easily just buy a flat. A nice flat too.

That sounds like the premise of a Disney sitcom.

Did Dale ever talk about the Jews?

Yep.

In one episode, Hank asks Dale, "what's wrong with being jewish?"

Dale says, "Nothing…(under his breath) in and of itself."

It's the JUSTman!

Well, teen high-school chick flicks are garbage tier, but if you want the shiniest turd in the shit heap I suppose Mean Girls is ok.

Pity he was getting cucked behind his back + looking after his wife's mulatto son he thinks is his.

The more I think about it, the more I hate KotH

Dale and Nancy did make up though and cucked Redcorn in the process.

When will her time come?

Mean Girls sucked. Are other movies in the genre really much worse? Do they not have hot girls in them or something?

this
it's one thing to do drugs n shit because hollyjew
but renting a flat, and one that expensive, when your career is pretty much dead, is kind of a bad idea

lmao, celebrities are fucking retarded

Hey, whatever happened to her twin anyway?

Brad Pitt might be joining the league soon

Jawbreaker > Mean Girls

If anything, Brad has UnJUSTed his life