Why did he hate Achilles so much?

Why did he hate Achilles so much?

Because Achilles didn't take his shit

because achilles cucked him… or maybe it was brother… there was cuckoldry involved, definitely.

Hector did nothing wrong.

because achilles was a whiny cunt that refused to help win the war despite being the greatest warrior alive at the time. The movie doesnt convey it but the actual siege of troy lasted a decade.

Because Achilles was a virile young warrior in the prime of life, and Agamemnon was a fat old man.

Achilles was actually black irl, which is why he was so much stronger and faster than all the cumskins. And as every shrimp dick cumskin knows, white """men""" simply cannot compete with the BBC. That's why Agamemnon felt threatened and inferior.

So this is the next stage of autistic goonposting?

stay mad cumskin

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me, my wife, and her children. You will never know the happiness that comes over you when your wife is fucked by another man in front of you, and the orgasm you get when you realize your wife has never been pleased so much in her entire life. You will never know the joy of eating out your wife after her bull has filled her up with his superior semen. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife says to you "I never want to have sex with you again" and "Your penis is nothing compared to my bull's". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant with another man's child. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 180 of them being black and 5 of them Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls understand and appreciate what it means to love a child unconditionally.

Stay autistic, goonposter.

Achilles wouldn't give up his boipussy

i like this guy.

It's not a goon, it's a pathetic singular autist.
If it was goons you'd have the entire board flooded with this forced meme.
Goons spammed /n/ and Holla Forums with cumskin at the beginning of this year, but got bored with it after about a month.
Unfortunately this specific autist didn't get the memo to transition to snow nigger faggotry and other such shit\ they've been pushing recently.

I bet you are american.

Ummmm, ignorant much?

but i thought them greek homos was still in caves when we wuz building empires

I think
is an african american. Or in other words a stupid nigger who steals history of other cultures because he has none of his own.

Someone missed modern history class, it's easy to remember, everything bad and gay happened because of whites, everything good was invented by blacks, everything moslem did was peaceful.

Why did critics hate this masterpiece so much?

brad pitt phoned it in

You sack of wine!

lmao

Not enough diversity.

AYO

HOL UP

It's pretty boring. Looks like they filmed it in one sandpit.

*smacks lips*

kek