Dan Glover is officially the young lando

twitter.com/starwars/status/789573195506524160

Dan Glover is officially the young lando

I thought he was DonGlover?

There is no young Lando. He was born that way.

that's his dad

tbh i am okay with this. obviously, we're going to see the game of sabacc where han takes the ship from lando.

i just hope sabacc is still canon.

whoops my bad, danny glover is the father of donald glover.

niggas gonna nig either way.

My problem is they just got a modern popular nerd nig. Not even a semblance similarity in facial structure. Nothing. Billy has an actual jaw. Glover just has a cone. Don't even need to get into the difference in charisma.

this is true

but who could you even cast as a young lando? billy is a very unique-looking blackie, there really aren't others around like him. i know the best option would be not to do it, but that's unfortunately not the case here.

Could they have at least made an attempt to pick some nigger that looked the tiniest bit like Lando? Contrast Lando's manly square jaw, soulful eyes and fabulous hair with this nig's moonman chin, soulless wall eyes, and pubic head hair.

All in all, 0/10, would not loan the Falcon to.

Who came up with this meme?

lol idk i just thought they looked similar, and the last name is not a super popular one, especially in hollywood.

I guess he won't kill himself yet.

Too black, honestly.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I thought it was a fake picture, it's not, his real chin is actually that pointy.
WHAT THE FUCK?

All his pictures seem to either be pointy chinned or sort of squarish.

can't say i'm surprised

Danny Glover, when he conceived DonG lover.

You can tell the difference between niggers? You must have some nigger inside you, or rather, inside you mother or grandmother, if you posses such an ability.

Too strong

to chinky looking

In Community tgere was Abed & Troy played by Danny Pudi and Donald Glover respectively. So Danny Glover could be come up with from combining their names.

Compared to the Han casting, this is significantly better but this is going to be shit anyways. They should've just turned this into a novel or comic.

Are you fucking kidding me? That makes my blood boil. Lando was fucking awesome, because Billy D. had the same alpha masculinity Han had. His voice was legendary, they had to pick a ittle midget with a high-pitched voice? Fuck Hollywood's nepotism.

They should have gotten the guy from the Old Spice ads. I could see him playing young Lando.

Black people are truly evil.

The voice is what really doesn't fit. I don't think he changes it that much between Community and Atlanta

They're chins, not niggers.

Autists have trouble with shapes.

What?

That Twitter is bs

Is Billy Dee even half a nigger? He looks like a well tanned octoroon.

He's mixed, but there doesn't appear to be any white in him.

Might be good.

He's at most half black then and a specific kind of mix too. Casting an actual dindu looking fellow doesn't really make sense.

Eventually you will learn to let go, like how you let go of the simpsons.

why is this nigger everywhere?

jesus fuck how many jew dicks did he gobble

black han solo was always a terrible character.

only popular because he allows for liberal guilt cucks to be not racist.

Dunno man, He was always a cool cat to me.

The only thing Lando really had going on was that sweet fucking cape. I honestly hated the death star attack run with him in Ep. VI.

Lucas was originally going to cast a black man as Han Solo but then went with Ford. Lando seems like what his original plan for Solo would have kinda been like.

more proof that george lucas is an idiot cuck.

Are all the alpha suave niggers just too old now?

the new breed of niggers do not understand subtlety. It's all muh dick this muh dick that.

no, that's just Holla Forums that obsesses about black dick

Lando: "You said they'd be allowed to remain here under my supervision!"

Darth: "I am ALTERING the deal… pray I don't alter it any further."

Can they finally make a good star wars prequel?

bump

solo was originally an alien

that doesnt disagree with what he said

the fuck is wrong with you people, not all black men named glover are related

Ok. If they were actually white I'd say they were distant cousins. Fair point. Blacks have their slave masters surname, so you're right they might not be related. Thanks PC bro!

Sums up every "Star Wars Story"

in drafts.

when it came down to actual casting they had narrowed it down to two sets of actors for Han, Leia and Luke. They ended up going with the Harrison Ford, Hamill, Fisher group. When Star Wars came out several reviewers said the movie was racist because it's all white people, enter Black Han in the sequel.

How long until every movie gets attacked for not having a tranny main character?

gets attacked by whom?

why do you fucking nitwits always pick out the most irrelevant garbage opposition to prove your fighting a good fight?

fuck off with your bullshit (()) you know what that is? it's a sloppy loose fuck hole just like your stupid mouth

Nice spacing, (((user))).

wait a minute how many boogie men are there for you to jewify by proxy? why cant you pick just one?

>denying that 9 times out of 10 reviewers and critics are paid shills or pushing an agenda for free
You're more likely to find an honest review on Holla Forums than on any movie review site, which is fucking sad.

That's probably true. After Disney bought Star Wars, I bet at least one of the corporate suits at the first planning session genuinely asked "Who is Luke Skywalker?"

Lando was always cooler than Han Solo.

YEAH I SAID IT

Lando:

Solo:

I want to like him but he's carrying around that gay fucking cape

I'm done.

6 million. :^)

top kek

Did you perform DNA test on all of them?

Lando:

Solo:

god i hate that shitfaced nigger
i hope he dies

a 6/10? not very impressive tbh

Better than nothing